Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Beatlejuice Beatlejuice Beatlejuice!

2. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I'm going to start incorporating "mouth farts" into my daily vocabulary. Thank you, Black Jesus.

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I figure the worst and most embarrassing way to die would be during a sex act with an animal. Bonus points if it involves feces. Your entire genetic line would be compromised from the shame alone, at the very least relegated back to the primordial ooze of the trailer park, unable to do any more relative harm.

Mr. Hands is a hilarious joke that makes me happier than Christmas morning, but he will never breed, nor will his relatives do anything to draw attention to the fact he died form an abundance of horse cock. Imagine one of them running for office. The problem of that genealogy holding office solves itself.

4. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The last posts about white girls in this thread:
    I didn't care too much for it, but man.

5. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At best the stuff we have been ragging on her for is remade. Or more accurately just cheaply imitated. That's the problem.

She isn't bringing anything new to the songs other than "I'm attractive and the incongruity of an attractive white girl rapping is somehow cute".

6. toejam

toejam
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

HANG DAI, COCKSUCKER!

[​IMG]

I am going to be fully erect for the rest of the month if this is confirmed.

7. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

To be fair, I do hate people who make things. Also do things and/or say things.

They think they're better'n me, and I don't like it.

Look, what I'm trying to say is "Fuck donglover." And fuck everyone who says they're totally like Tina Fey. YOU ARE NOT LIZ LEMON BECAUSE YOU LIKE FOOD AND HAVE ISSUES GETTING LAID.

Join me on my ship people. It's powered by snark, and we're flying to the Player Hater's Ball.

8. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

O Captain! My Captain!

9. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There's an entire genre of overly-earnest white folk covering rap songs on acoustic guitars. I blame Ben Folds.

10. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Either that or he's been listening to good ol' Wesley Willis.

#990 Bread Mustache, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://gammasquad.uproxx.com/2012/03/warner-the-dark-tower-javier-bardem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gammasquad.uproxx.com/2012/03/wa ... ier-bardem</a>

It's nice to see Deadwood coming back, but that shit makes my month. Everytime I see news about that, 100 Bullets or Preacher, I have a dorkgasm.

Also, anyone here tried mushrooms before? I've done them twice in the last month, and I get a mild buzz, but my girlfriend gets kicked off the deep end of space by the same dose. What gives? How do I get the most "whoa" for my buck?

12. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Isn't Karmin old news? I'm pretty sure I learned about her here about a year ago with the "Look at Me Now" cover, and it may have been by one of the people who has posted something negative about her on this thread who originally posted it saying it was impressive. But I don't remember and I can't be bothered to know for sure, so I won't make a fuss about it. I can understand why people would get irritated at the "ain't it cute that white girls can rap" shtick, but I kind of liked a couple of her covers, or at least the "Look at Me Now" one. Now she has a pop career with original songs and it's TERRIBLE. At least hate on her for that.

In other news, I found out tonight that I am pretty awesome at Skee Ball. Next time I'm near an arcade, for some reason, and I see a kid frustrated with not being so wonderful at Skee Ball, I'm going to go up to him and tell him the secret is to drink more. It also helps if you kind of get into a rhythm with it that matches the really hardcore gangster rap that's playing totally incongruously with the dive-let's-face-it-hipster bar vibe. Anyway, I got three beers and a free soft pretzel for what I would normally pay for 1.5 beers and it was beautiful out. Good night, overall. I just wish it wasn't to celebrate my pal's last night here until either July or next January.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I already hate her and I never heard of her 'till yesterday. I have no doubt she'll probably become famous, and then the dink next to her barely tinkling on a cheap-ass Casio will be considered a "musician" too.

Seriously, DO NOT post any more shit like this on here. Some of you may think she's cute, or "original", but you're forgetting one very important thing: IT'S CRAP. That fact is not open for debate.

Rap and hip-hop belongs to a certain type of artist, and she is not it. Actually, new law: no white woman on the planet should ever rap again. Especially gratingly irritating hipsters.

EVER.

R.I.P. music.

#993 Crown Royal, Mar 14, 2012
  14. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

15. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

16. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

K Flay disagrees with you...

#996 JWags, Mar 14, 2012
  17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Mushrooms are like hookers: you get a different experience each time.

Just eat twice as much as you did last time and then see what happens. You might stare at a Coke machine for three hours, or perhaps think that you are being engulfed by huntsman spiders. That's the best thing about them: unpredictability.

Just don't go get you hair cut while on them. Being in front of your own reflection for an extended period on fungus is a BIG mistake. Trust in that.

18. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On the flip side, get ahold of some whipits and suck down a lungful of nitrous right around the time you are deep in la-la land and watch as your brain explodes into cartoon world for a brief period. Not that I would know anything about that. Ahem.

19. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Things I did not know: Noland is Demi Moore.

20. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So this song has been really big on teh intarwebz lately. I can't figure out quite what to make of it. It's catchy and the beat is nice...but it's also very what-the-fuck-did-I-just-listen-to. And yes, I'm well aware that besides nom, y'all are totally not the target market here:

#1000 MoreCowbell, Mar 14, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.