Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In honor of steak and bj day:

[​IMG]

2. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think this is the perfect time to find out how many beat off sessions you can handle in a five day period with no scheduled obligations.

3. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

How I was reminded of S&BJ Day: Last night when he came on my face and said "Tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel". Hands off, ladies. He's all mine.

At least he didn't hand me these:
    [​IMG]

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't trust women to do my laundry.

"Oh, this expensive Merino Wool sweater needs washing. I'll put it in on hot and tumble dry it hot"

5. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Actually... This is one legitimate white woman rapper I know. She's really fucking good. She goes by the name of Amanda Blank.

She comes in at 3:01; cuts loose at 4:02. She gets a pass.

#1025 ex Animo, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy what the fuck?! This has to be fake. Her ass is ready to take off.

[​IMG]

Lull in conversation = ass pictures. Pretty sure it's proper etiquette.

7. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Looks like stop motion, which reminds me of the greatest stop motion thought experiment of all time:

“If you had a time machine that could stop time, what would you do?”

8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This statement confuses me. Do you also not trust Hispanics to do your landscaping? Asians to do your calculus?

9. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...White girls to give you head?

10. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FTFY

11. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I fucking hate asian students, fuckers have literally no life and do anything to get their A. If they're too stupid to figure shit out during the 120+ hours they devote to school in a week they'll just cheat on the test. On the plus side none of them speak decent English, so I hope they all go back to China/Korea/Japan etc when they're done fucking they're co-students over.
    Give me Arabs or Euros any day, at least they know how to have fun.

http://soundcloud.com/monolithofficial/dandy-riots-wow-monolith-remix

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've never gotten head from a fat girl. Is it actually the best head? All I know is that I have not met one white girl that did not swallow.

13. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The UCSC engineering department had Asian Cliques that had every page of notes, ever quiz, mid-term, and final from every class, every professor from the last decade that they would share amongst them in study sessions. No one else was allowed. But you know who came out of the program actually knowing their shit?

Everyone else who didn't participate in the groups.

14. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just said the phrase "yeah, one of them blew up in my mouth the other day at home" in my office. Fortunately, I was talking about a pen. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to hear the end of this one for a while.

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I unfortunately had to say no to the Chicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat game tonight because a friends birthday is tonight. The reason didn't come by the friend, because fuck him.

The reason being the fact we're going to Fogo de Chao. People say stupid things like Brazzazs or Texas de Brazil is better. The conversation of anyone of those being better than the other is retarded. I'll take any of the three, any given day. The meat is cooked, it is wrapped in bacon, and it is always glorious.

That card shall not be flipped red. A girl mentioned something about "Oh the salad bar is great." I laughed in her face, I believe she's coated in haughty spittle.

16. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't realize girls who don't swallow still exist. Granted, I mostly have gotten head from white girls.

As for fat girls, I don't have a large enough sample size (see what I did there?), but not as far as I can tell. Best head was from an average sized girl. The biggest girl I slept with gave no better than average head.

I think a better predictor would be that the best head comes from girls with something to prove. So low self esteem and/or motivation.

Also, I hate you for going to Fogo de Chao. It is so fucking food.

17. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Preach on.

I'm in a part-time MBA program right now that is designed for full-time working professionals. There really is no full time program to speak of and there are pretty much only night and weekend classes. For whatever reason, in the last 2-3 years, the school has been admitting large numbers of Chinese students. Oh wait, that reason is purely monetary. Anyways, all of these kids are straight from China, directly out of school, and sure as hell not employed. So not only do the cliques exist in force, often you will draw the short straw and be put in groups with them. They just don't understand the work/school relationship. For example, I just finished a class in which we had a group project and I was with 1 other "normal" student and 3 Chinese girls. Only one of them spoke functional and conversational English really. The others communicated just fine on email but were worthless in a group setting. But these bitches routinely wanted to schedule meetings midday during the week and would get pissy when the two of us couldnt make them, idk, cause we were FUCKING WORKING. They also scheduled 2 meetings at, I kid you not, 9 AM on a Saturday. Which I dragged my ass to hungover as hell. Why? Cause 33% of our total grade on the project, which was 65% of our overall grade, was group participation and peer ratings. Naturally, these bitches shelled me and wrote comments like "difficult to work with" and "missed meetings". I spoke to the Professor and that asshole said I should have been more cooperative to other's schedules. I wanted to tell him there was a reason he was no longer in the business world. Its a miracle I got out of that class with an A. So yeah, fuck them.

That salad bar is good...when accompanying the meat for even more awesome flavor combinations. However, when salad bar takes center stage or takes away from the gloriously grilled meats...then there is an issue.

18. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SGEDIT: And once again you have made my shit list. Take this petty bullshit to PM if it's that important and stop acting like a child. Take a week and find your big boy pants.

19. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SGEDIT: I realize you are keeping calm while he obviously flips his shit but same stands for you, if it's important take it to PM no one else cares. You know this.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Fogo de Chao salad bar goes far and above just salad (imagine the bruschettas you can make), but if it doesn't have a parent it's not real food. My girlfriend took me to the Fogo here and every single cut of meat I had was spectacular. Just out fucking standing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.