Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

In most cases, I'd agree, but these two guys are next door office neighbors. The situation doesn't seem to be resolved so I think my friend did the right thing getting the police involved. His safety could be at risk. My guess at this point is that my buddy will be left alone at the police level, but could still face some sort of punishment from the university. We'll see I guess.

2. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't see how anything worse than a sit down with the department head could happen. Unless your buddy had a history of being a giant dick to the guy he is almost completely blameless in this situation. The guy was choking him and yelling that he was going to kill him... Was he supposed to just sit there and get choked out? Not to mention that the University probably holds some liability in this situation.

3. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]
    http://baldursgate.com/

I am ready. If this ends up being some bullshit for iOS I don't know what I'll do. Probably exhume Steve Jobs and piss on him.

4. toejam

toejam
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Same problem here! INTO A TISSUE. I wanted to ask her if she realized that was exactly how it ends when I jerk off, but then I thought I'd be polite and just aim for sex during any future encounters.

And Baldur's Gate? Sheee-it. I can't go wasting time like that. What have you done?

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My roommate hooked up with a girl who would supposedly blow him in superlative fashion, but then when he would be about ready to pop, she would roll off and he would have to finish into a towel. When I expressed shock and sympathy for him, he got a bit pissy and basically insinuated that in his experience it wasn't all that uncommon.

I only have hooked up with one girl who wouldnt swallow, a spitter she was, and she would always say "A lady doesn't swallow" as some retarded justification. Ironically, she was a complete whore, so whatever helped her sleep at night.

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I once made the acquaintance of a young lady who, despite fooling around with what must have been a large number of boys, was waiting until she was "in love" to have sex. She was old enough to have graduated from university and was starting a master's of some kind (nb: not one of those real masters). To say that she was bad at giving head would be so generous as to say that she was even capable of giving it in the first place. It devolved to a hand job in short order, and no climaxing occurred; subsequent attempts while sober also failed. She also exuded what Jon Lajoie called "vaginal hubris".

I mean, if you want to preserve your virginity like a bottle of vintage wine as a gift on your wedding night, go right the hell ahead. I don't agree, but whatever, it's your own life to live. However, if you're going to insist upon the particular delusion that your virginity is a special gift, then you need to a) not be sexually active with boys you've been on one date with, and b) only date boys you meet at church.

7. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the fuck happened to hostel prices? When I went on a huge tour of Europe, hostels were always cheap, no matter where. Now they are on average 30 euro a night a person, so you might as well just get a hotel if you are traveling in a pair, or want to use the hostel to get laid (which is fish in a barrel)

8. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

testing testing

9. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When did the rules change that allowed two adults to get in a fight, end it, and not need the police? This whole "defending himself", "fought back", "instigate" things sounds like a very childish way to assess blame, and my question is why is blame needed? "He punched me, I punched him back, we continued for a while and then went home and I had a sandwich." Why does it have to continue after that?

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Getting to be about that time kids...

[​IMG]

...I FULLY plan on being shit-housed by early afternoon this saturday. Nice to truly get out for the first time in FIVE YEARS.

11. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Holy shit. Scootah's post in the R&R thread almost made me scream. For realz.

12. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, seriously. When a mentally unstable person threatens your life and nearly strangles you to death you should quit being a pussy about it and sort it out like a couple of adults.

13. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck yes. Free house to live in for a year. I am really going to miss my sister in law and the kids, but a house in the burbs will be nice.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

One of the worst remakes in recent memory. Every character in the movie sucks.

Is it just me, or is Paul Rudd not movie star material? In ANY way.

15. rachiii

rachiii
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I do not understand this AT ALL. 1) It's already in your mouth, so you've already had to deal with the taste, and probably swallowing will get it over with quicker.
    2) Is there anything less romantic/less sexy than running off to go spit something out? Way to kill the mood.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yes. It's called "trying to make out with him afterwards". That goes double with tossing the salad.

17. rachiii

rachiii
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I guess I don't usually initiate post-blowjob making out with people, but most dudes I've encountered have been totally unperturbed by this and perfectly willing to make out with me after I've blown them and swallowed. I have no problem making out with a guy after he's gone down on me; I don't really get what the big deal is?

(Although tossing salads kind of grosses me out altogether, and there is no way I would make out with you after, so maybe I'm a hypocrite)

18. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd be grossed out if it was literally RIGHT after (I did not sign up for a snowball here), but I also don't get it. It seems pretty ungrateful. "Oh yeah, thanks for that, but you're now too disgusting to kiss, you whore."

19. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

It makes you gay. Duh.

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Damn Ballsack shot directly into his mouth, he might has well sucked himself off. He must be superduper fabulously gay now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.