Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Burned.

The worst part is that those are the only clothes I brought in my bag. Yeaaaaaaah traveling light.

2. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

And they never heard from him again...

3. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

NO! I am alive and well. and Now I must sleep. Goodnights, TiB.

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just downloaded a 500mb file in 4 minutes, and I was annoyed with how long it took.

Total white person problem.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Happy hangover kids! Hey, watch this:

Those are the numbskull, fuckface, degenerate, open sores of human beings known as Fanshawe College students burning a CTV (Canadian Television) van! Funny, huh? Did I mention last night they also torched somebody's house and beat any police or firemen that showed up to restore order?

I've changed my mind about guns. One shot fired into the air would have ended this humiliating in no time flat. Kill. Every. Rioter. EVER.

#1405 Crown Royal, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. mekka

mekka
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I actually came in here to post a different link to the story but this summarizes it perfectly. Fanshawe is the school where the scumbag degenerate pieces of shit that couldn't even get into a D-level college go. Every week when school starts, there's a fucking riot. They cracked down last year and things didn't get too bad, but obviously they've regressed once again. Picture every ghetto, white trash wannabe gangster piece of shit ever, and then have them congregate in one place then call it a "school". They are a blight on the city and they're the reason the city is trying to propose stupid fucking laws like "no more than 3 students to a house".

I go to a university on the other side of the city, and pretty much every third house over here was packed with people. I'm sure a couple fights broke out, but shit like that just doesn't fucking happen over here. I've heard stories from people that live on Fleming about bottles and shit just getting thrown through random windows in the middle of the night, then starting a brawl when the people who live there come outside and ask what the fuck is going on. Seriously - this pattern of behaviour is the norm for kids that go to that school. At least once a year there's a story that comes out about a riot that starts and how the cops, paramedics and firefighters get pelted by bottles, bricks and everything else that isn't bolted down. Torch the fucking school and call it a day.

7. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Must be nice. It takes me about 40 minutes to download a 500mb file. That's the shitty part of living on a farm, there's no ethernet or cable out here.

8. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I love that I never get hangovers. I was unconscious by midnight, and today I'm feeling fine.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Western students (mostly) value their education and party like regular college students. Fanshawe is seventeen year old spoiled rotten twats who could give a shit, they'd rather break shit and then run off to fail their classes because 70% of them are a bunch of useless cunts.

Night sticks, riot helmets and tear gas. Three simple things. A little brutal, blunt-force trauma might get the fucking message across. I will HAPPILY volunteer for auxilary if that meant I could crush one of these little bastard's eye sockets.

EDIT: I drove out there today and the van that was burned was so hot it melted the ashphalt away into the bedding gravel. The street is littled with more broken beer bottles that I have ever seen, and there are kids out there, laughing at what a disgrace they've made my city, once again.

10. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Yay!

I actually didn't do shit for St. Patty's, both of my friends bailed on me because they're nerds and studied instead of going out.

Crown, do your firemen not have high pressure hoses?

11. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My school just lost in the NCAA tournament. Gonna eat these Girl Scout cookies until I'm not longer sad.

13. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gonna be a case of "I saw this once before, when I was a rookie. Apparently this terrorist broke in and hung up pictures of his family everywhere."

#1413 MoreCowbell, Mar 18, 2012
  14. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When my school lost I just went and had too many pints...of Ben and Jerry's.

Just sprinkle a little C-4 on him.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yes, but they can't knock down the HUNDREDS of empties being hurled at them by knuckle-dragging degenerates who think that killing somebody would be the bomb. We're talking about losers who flunk of of Communications 101 in their freshmen year, kids.

Bob MacKenzie usually just pisses out our fires, though. A true hoser.

16. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know what it's like in the States, but as a general rule in Canada, firefighters are trained to, you know, fight fires, not engage in crowd control or use their equipment as weapons. I can't imagine the shit that would hit the fan if they pulled something like that.

In other news, everyone's getting their motorcycles out with the warm weather but I'll be gone for another six weeks. Damn. In the meantime, after I outgrow my current bike (read: get old enough that the insurance isn't absolutely ridiculous), I will own this bike / one quite like it:

[​IMG]

Oh, and just because:

#1416 ghettoastronaut, Mar 18, 2012
  17. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

UNC looks very good right now. I don't think Creighton wants to run with them, but I'm not sure the Barrels can win in the halfcourt either.

Tough game.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Somebody just sent me this. It's SOOOOOOOO beautiful.

[​IMG]

Now THAT is how you make my day.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Someone shit in my guest bathtub last night and used the towels to wipe their ass.

I'm much to old to deal with shennanigans like this.

20. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Wait a minute, there are people who think about their girlfriends when jerking off? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of doing it in the first place?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.