Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

ST PATRICKS YYYYEEEEEHHAAAAAAAA WDT 3/16/11!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cynismus, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It is just me or does anyone else think ballsack is head over heels in love with Gris?

Nobody should have this much irrational anger on the internets unless it stems from severe frustration over unrequited love.

As for the focus of the thread...it's basketball time. First beer cracked at tip off. Now it's time to finish grading papers, sill rolling papers, and out in time for 8 solid hours of hoops.

2. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Let me quickly chime in on this Gris thing. What he has done in one year is remarkable. I used to run a development program when I worked in comedy, so it's not my first day (no Frebis, I didn't just sling booze). IF a comic is talented, works ridiculously hard and gets the right breaks, it takes an average of 10 years to become a headliner. Chris is 5 years ahead of the curve. I fully expect him to headline in one more year.

I have more to say but work beckons. Have a lovely evening all.

3. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah, Queenie, I wish you were near me. And Dcc and Abby....

I want to drink with some cool girls who aren't trying so hard. Why is socializing with average people so hard?

I had a crazy day at work and hit the pub after....I fear this may be apparent...

4. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I wish I was near everyone, too. In my defense, I DID try and meet up with you when I was connecting through Denver last month. Sadly, I had no clue as to the size of DIA. I pictured a largish regional airport...yeah, not so much.

5. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, DIA isn't the most accessible place.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It IS probably the nicest airport I've ever been to, though. I was impressed at how tidy and tastfully designed it was. That was the only part of Colorado I've seen from the ground, though.

As per Griffin, I am rooting for him at the end of April. I will try to make it to T-Dot for his playoff if it falls on the right night. If not, I'm sure he'll show up here in town sooner or later.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You can see the details of the show/contest/etc here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.yukyukslaughoff.com/blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.yukyukslaughoff.com/blog/</a>

I, too, am going to try and make it out there for the show. It's right around the time of my parent's anniversary, so it'll be a nice surprise for them. And I have some friends in TO that I can crash with.

Three birds, one stone.

8. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We are buying a Kegerater(sp), I guess. I am surprised at how pricey some of these taps are.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Adam Clement is our winner. He's an ugly little bald mulato that sounds like he eats cigarettes and shot glasses for meals and has fucked more women than every member of this site put together. He's a funny guy and I've smoked up with him a few times, though but I doubt he'll beat Gris. He does have some great ones, though:

10. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You can make your own for much less money.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

ITS DRINKIN TIME MUTHA EFFERS

12. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

Nett, only for your consumption; I will tell you this about Pink and ONLY because she posted about meeting:

1 - She's a solid 8, maybe even a 9 - no kidding. There is no such thing as a 10.

2 - Her smile is perfect and just the thought of it makes me grin.

3 - One could play quarters off her perfect ass.

4 - We had a meal in the park, but when she informed me of her BJ skills, I couldn't stand. She wasn't kidding.

5 - She's maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. Curves where they should be.

6 - I'll stop now, as she is dating, and I'm not 'that' guy. But OMG, she's smoking hot - no joke.

7 - She took pictures…that's on her if she wants to post.

8 - She sucks at dog commands - just ask her.

By the way, this isn't "pink cup", it's another ginger. The PM's are confused, guys...

13. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wonder if we should PM Pink Candy to see what whatsinaname is like. And I feel like I am in the minority here when I say I have never met a board member. Am I?

14. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean, to the best of my knowledge, I haven't met any.

Then again, I may have met Nom, since they all sorta look the same to us white folk...

15. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I've met a few, including Our Leader and Nettdaddy. No bad experiences so far. Despite our depraved tendencies, in person we seem to be fairly normal.

The heavy posters, anyway. God knows what the lurkers are up to.

16. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've never met anyone from here but run another message board that I've met numerous people from. It's always funny to me to meet people that you "know" online. Occasionally someone is a dead ringer for their online personality, but more often than not the little personalities we all build for each others' message board personas end up way off base.

I've always really enjoyed it, though. Nothing like having a first-time face-to-face with someone you may have talked to for years.

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I have probably run into either effinshenigans, zyron, or Frank at some point at college and didnt know it.

18. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually, there's about a 50% that RCGT and I have crossed paths at some point. Georgetown's not a big school, and our brown people population ain't that big either.

19. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you ever saw someone when you were at UConn and wondered, how did that 12 year old get in the bar, that was probably me.

20. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've met up with probably 5 or so over the years. Half women and half dudes. The women were absolutely and unequivocally some of the most wonderful women I've met in my entire life. Super smart, super fucking cool, and huge senses of humor. I can't vouch for the veracity of any of the other ones on the board but the ones that I met were exactly who they portrayed themselves to be online.

The dudes I never really knew who they were online, but they turned out to be pretty cool as well in person. One I still go fishing with on occasion with and the other I don't know what happened to him. He was a pretty quiet guy but funny. I think it was either NotWorthABean or BakedBean, whichever one was involved in a robbery the other day and got knocked off his cane.

Edit: grammar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.