Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Th th th that's all folks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlmostGaunt, May 28, 2012.

1. numeric

numeric
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sasquatching is a better form of suicide than any mentioned so far. Robert Kirkman approved:

[​IMG]

I have enough ammo to wipe out everyone in town, and if a .22lr will get the job done, then I can take out half the county. If you just want a blunt object to hit a motherfucker with, a length of re-bar is hard to beat.

2. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This changes everything

#42 guernica, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My friends and I have had this discussion in 100% seriousness way too many times.

For me, I would not use a gun, I wouldn't even bother with a firearm due to the tremendous noise that's bound to attract attention, unreliability and difficulty/weight of having a decent supply of ammo around. My zombie kit is a tomahawk or two, a machete and a compound bow & arrows. I am totally going 14th century on that ass. No noise, reloading can be done by pulling the projectile from the target, waterproof, and within the 20 yards or so of range, I am a fucking surgeon. I would bicycle the hell out of dodge (yes, because again...noise brings zombies) and go to my neighbor's house. He has a garden, a chicken coop, pigs and some goats, all within a wire perimeter that can be rigged to carry a charge. He's also nucking futs enough to build deer stands that will go on top of his house "for defense". Seriously.

It's also the only house on the block that's within 40 yards of a pond AND a stream.

I know how to build a natural water filter, cultivate cattails and basic plants for food, collect rainwater, treat most basic illnesses without medicine, as well as hunt, trap and fish.

And yes, I would also decimate you all in the Hunger Games as well.

Zombie apocalypse=redneck long-term vacation. I would be rocking deer-skin clothes and a mountain wife by the time the Walking Dead got to season 2.

4. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know why but when I read this I immediately thought of that scene from Pirates of the Caribbean where the undead pirates walk along the ocean floor so I don't think Islands would be impervious to a zombie attack but if you're out in the middle of a large enough body of water I'd guess the zombies wouldn't know you were out there. I'd guess a boat would be safer because you could at least move from point to point, if the undead find your island you're screwed.

As long as you have a sail, a fishing pole, something to desalinate ocean / sea water and/or something to collect rain you could hold out on the water almost indefinitely.

5. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wonder if this has been linked in the paleo thread yet. Doesn't get much more paleo than raw flesh. He didn't even use utensils! How evolutionary!

6. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And one more thing

Attached Files: