Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

That's what you like about me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gravy, May 3, 2012.

1. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Would now be a good time to direct you to The Booty Thread?

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I believe that Blue Puppy Dog has deleted previous male contributions. File a complaint with him!

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yet somehow the pics of Nom deepthroating a wii remote remained up to scar us all.

4. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Focus: I know a girl who is distinctly average in every way, excluding her amazing accent. Every time she talks, I get massively turned on. Her dad is french and her mother is snooty British. The combination is just unbearably hot.

Alt Focus:Before I started shaving my head, I usually grew side burns, which grow with a pretty much perfectly straight 2.5mm gap between the side burns and my ears. Apparently this is a peculiar thing and I had a couple of people who were so amazed by this natural straightness that they wanted to come home with me and explore it in more detail.

Lots of people are really into beards, and apparently my relatively understated goatee is enough to get a reasonable number of people interested.

I shave my head, largely because my hair is so thin that I have no other vaguely presentable alternative. Apparently recognizing this fact is tremendously sexy. Lots and lots of people go for the shaved head thing.

5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

MALE SHIRTLESS THREAD! TIBETTE REBELLION! DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY! UP WITH TIB PECS!

6. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Given the gender breakdown of the moderators, I'm not sure I'd bet on your rebellion...

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Bewildered for adorable ideas mascot 2012! I will make Scootah a sandwich! I hear he likes Pastrami on Rye!

8. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I'd vote for that!

9. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Hush you. I'd make you a sandwich and you wouldn't even have to belittle me for that privilege.

And I make a bitchin sandwich.

10. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm starting to get older, so it's losing its appeal, but I've had random women come up and just want to feel my butt a few times at clubs and parties. Lots of stretching and kicking through training gave it good shape and tone.

The last time it happened, some cougar came up and politely asked if she could grab it. I said sure, so she did, and told me it was nice but that I could stop flexing. I told her I wasn't; and, while she still had hold of it, I did flex. She giggled and proceeded to follow me around all night until I left.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I have eerie wolf-yellow eyes that I always get compliments on. That, and women have seemed to like the scar that runs through my right eyebrow (I've had it since I was a baby). I'm not that fond of it myself, but whatevs.

Myself I used to go after girls that were over six feet tall when I was single (I'm around 5'9"). My friends thought I was a complete weirdo for this, and my usual reponse it that I was the sane one, and THEY were the ones who were fucking nuts. Insecure pricks. Too indimidated are we?

12. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But I thought you were a TIB member, isn't that where us mutant tall freaks hang out?!?

I'm tall, which gets me points, and I'm fat which does not though one girl described me as a "big soft teddy bear" which made me feel only a little gay.

The weirdest thing a girl has been attracted to me for was the scar on my hand, its small, its only on one finger, and it's from two kids fighting with glue guns in seventh grade, it is the least badass scar possible, but apparently it was 'rugged' or something

13. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, it's not the scar itself, but the story behind it. You need to change that to something along the lines of, "Oh, that. Alligator tried to take my hand off at the zoo when I jumped into the pit to save this wayward 3 year old. One of his teeth nipped me just before I plunged a piece of the bamboo scenery through his head, crushing his brain and killing him instantly." Just use a humble voice when telling it.

14. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

I had a girl at the gym tell me she liked it when I was around because I smell like the gym. I asked her what she meant.
    "Well, you smell like sweat and Icy Hot. You know, like real work."
    Great?

15. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Clearly she has an elderly fetish, cause when I think of the smell of Icy Hot, I think of old people.

16. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ask, and I shall deliver

[​IMG]

17. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

My current and previous girlfriends both told me they were into me because I have nice teeth. A few days ago the current gf was staring at me and I finally said "what?" to which she responds "I was just looking at your teeth thinking 'ugh they're so good'" Thanks, I guess? I didn't even know that was a thing. I'm still not totally convinced it is.

I'm not sure why, but I love that thing that some women do with their eyeliner where it sort flicks upwards a little at the outside edges. It doesn't necessarily look good on everyone, but it draws me in every time.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Story behind my eyebrow scar: my dad dropped me as a one-year-old and my face caught the bookshelf on the trip down.

That's right kiddies, I was literally dropped when I was little. Only it had no effect on me whatsoevSOMEBODY ANSWER THAT FUCKING PHONE!!!!!

19. gtg2k

gtg2k
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Focus: If you're a woman with long (but not super long) very curly blonde hair, and you're at least decent, then there's a 99% chance I'll find you super hot. Double strange for me since I usually prefer brunettes, but something about that certain hair type.

Alt Focus: I had an ex who's father worked with primates at the Memphis Zoo for 20+ years. She told me that my back and shoulders reminded her (in build, not hirsuteness) of a lowland gorilla, and she thought it was sexy.

Let it also be said that this bee-yatch was crazy.

20. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I just looked at a picture from the first meetup and you DO have really good teeth. I had forgotten about this post and I thought "Wow, [dubyu tee eff] has really nice teeth."