Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2016 Valentines Day Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Feb 10, 2016.

1. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tonight seeing Deadpool with my wife and friend. Tomorrow I work until the afternoon, my wife is away until the evening, but our plan is to do a late night showing of Zoolander 2 since she loves the original so much. Monday is low key with my FWB coming by in the afternoon and us hanging out. So, nothing hugely exciting for the holiday weekend, but I tend to prefer mellow holidays. Apparently, Sunday itself we don't have anything planned. Maybe we'll punt Zoolander to then.

Valentine's Day, in general, doesn't bother me. Sure you love the people you love year round, but I don't think there's anything wrong with a day to celebrate that. As usual, it's about whether or not you succumb to commercial expectations vs. having an honest exchange with your significant other about how you like to mark the day.

#21 silway, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  2. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I want to live a life where "nothing hugely exciting" is having a threesome with my significant other and our fucktoy.

These bitchin' chorizo tacos will have to suffice. SO ALONE.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think your answer to "what am doing this weekend?" is already there, brah.

4. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The wife and I are going to the Salish Lodge for the weekend. You might know it as the hotel in Twin Peaks. We eloped there almost two years ago. Her mom is going to stay at our house and watch our five month old while we only leave our suite to get more food. Speaking of which, I'm so glad I live in a state where I can buy marijuana laced edibles. I fully plan on being fat, retarded and physically incapable of an erection by Sunday afternoon.

5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

My Valentine's Day consisted of having a guy immediately try to talk to me when I sat down across from him on the subway, and when I said no he proceeded to take about a dozen photos of me. He was trying to be sneaky about it, but wasn't doing that great of a job. He then asked the couple sitting next to me to switch seats so he could sit next to me, and they did for some fucking reason. He asked to talk again, I said no. He then stood up, held his phone out right in front of my face, and continued to take about 20 more photos. I was too scared to say anything because there's been a lot of slashings on the subway lately and I was worried he might have a knife. He leaned down to talk to me again and I finally looked up at him and shot him a look that apparently spooked him because he backed away and ran out of the car when we pulled into the stop. It was way before my stop, so I wasn't scared he was going to follow me home or anything, but I was shaken up about it for a good hour or two. I cancelled on my friend because I felt too creeped out to go out in public again but I still have cake-making stuff, so I'm going to bake a cake and watch the premiere of The Walking Dead with my roommate while eating it and trying not to think about some stranger furiously masturbating to 30 photos of me bundled up in my "being outside in 5 degree weather" clothes, which is somehow even more nauseating than if it were a bunch of nudes.

I'm also going to watch a couple of romcoms because, despite the perverts and zombies, I am a romantic at heart.

6. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded