Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2017 April Fools Day WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

At least I'd be comfortable that way. I highly doubt that TX is wearing mumus and elastic waistbands ever though, pregnant or no. (For the record, most maternity jeans aren't elastic waisted, they just have a stretchy panel up front. It's hard to stop wearing them after you have the kid because god damn it if they're not the most comfortable jean that ever existed.)

2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Those of you who have been paying attention for the last couple of months know that I've been working on an engine swap in my spare time that has been kicking my ass at every turn.
    Well, I finally got it done, and now that it's out of the way, I've determined that I'm sick of Detroit and all of their bullshit.
    That's why today I got approved for financing on an almost new Mercedes Benz!
    If you told me ten years ago that one day I'd own a Benz, I flat out wouldn't have believed you.
    The test drive sold me; this turbo four cylinder kicks my Firebird's ass inside out!
    You'll never see me in that white-trash abomination again!

Me - Mercedes Benz - Paint.jpg

3. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nice try, Bandit. You are physically unable to drive anything that doesn't have a bird painted on the hood.

4. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Those of you who haven't been paying attention because I haven't posted about it yet, my husband brought home two new bottle calves. My kids have named them Love Lipstick and Shooter, respectively.

I'm now watching whatever Netflix's April Fool's Day thing is. Apparently I will watch Will Arnett commentate on a microwave timer. Wine may or may not be at play, I'll let you decide.

Oh, oh, now we're watching a toaster. I'm still willing to watch. I'm not sure what this says about me.

5. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

There's still wine left in the cask?

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    No offense, but wow. That sounds exactly like stuff I record when I'm drunk. I'm not kidding....I wish I had some of the recordings still. Out of key guitar, one octave vocals. I thought I was doing awesome bluesy things at the time, but a day or two later I'd listen to it and go "What the fuck?"

On the plus side...apparently there's a market for that? Maybe I can resurrect my music career by being drunk and a horrible excuse for a guitar player. Again.

7. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

You better watch your fucking mouth.

Lucero is musical genius. Memphis to the core.

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

"Love Lipstick and Shooter" is either going to be the name of my next band or song. I haven't decided which, but that's just to good to go to waste.

9. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Shooter's name has already changed at least three times. First he was Speaky, then he was Shooter, then he was Sherriff, now he's Shooter again.

This is why you shouldn't let kids name animals. Even if you're going to eat said animals at some point in time.

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I was born in Memphis. Then my parents transplanted me to the Pacific northwest.

I didn't get my education in Delta blues until I was in my 40's. Old black guys with $50 box guitars just blew me and all my expensive equipment away. It was quite humbling.

I can't wait to get back down there and learn from them again.

11. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I love Tennessee. I was born and raised in Missouri. I don't hold that against my parents because they were too. If it were up to me I'd live somewhere else but my husband has different thoughts on it than I do and apparently I don't feel strongly enough about it to uproot everything we've worked for.

If I were single today though I'd probably live in Tennessee now. I'm not sure why it's my favorite state, maybe just because I've visited it more than any other and I loved every bit of it that I've seen and that this September will be my third annual trip (and not the last if I can help it.)

I've been to Memphis but only for a coupe hours and most of that was spent in the Bass Pro pyramid. I've spent more time in Nashville and I can't wait to get back there this fall.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Write it up and spin it as a reality show... you've got the twitter followers to make them listen to the idea.

Welcome to German engineering. Enjoy.

(you really stole it, didn't you?)

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Heh. I'm not quite sure how I ended up with property in Missouri, but I'm still glad I did. It's close enough to my old stomping grounds in Mississippi and not quite as redneck....which could be good or bad. Missouri is kind of the south, but not really.

14. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of which, I made veal parmigiana tonight and it was awesome. It would be even better with a side of foie gras and a unicorn tears reduction.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It took me way too fucking long to figure out what that hell that meant... I thought it was a wine-box typo for two bottles of something.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Somehow I doubt that "Toytoy wants to be left alone" would make very compelling TV.

"Go the fuck away. Stick that camera up your ass. I'm serious. I'll fucking end you."

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

If they refused to leave you alone, it would be TV Gold.

Gold, I tell you.

18. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

As someone who grew up in west central Missouri, I don't consider Missouri the south. However, I've learned from people who live further south than me that I am allowed to say y'all because Missouri is, indeed, part of the south.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

"Shooter's name has changed at least three times" sounds like the cutting floor at CNN.

20. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I'm double posting instead of editing because I'm lazy.

When I lived in Springfield and worked at Bass Pro, all the customers thought that I was originally from the south. I had to tell them I was from north of Springfield. So maybe I have an accent? I don't know. A lot of the people who shopped there thought it was called The Pro Bass so what do they know?

#60 abneretta, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.