Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2017 Eclipse WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

That may be. I don't have time to go back and watch the whole life story of two attention whores that aren't more interesting than anybody else except that they decided that their particular brand of uninterestingness needed to be brought to the attention of the world.

But ever since they got the world's attention I have been watching a few of their videos that the Internet decides are worth fellating. And every time I watch one I want to self-harm to make it stop. My conclusion from watching them is that the videos are drivel and these are NTACs.

2. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Eh my career is Player vs Environment not Player vs Player. Nature doesn't give two shits if you're popular or lucky so I have to ride on skill. And I love it when popular NTACs and their fanboys say "oh but we are the SAAAME as you guys isn't that great?"

No you're fucking not. Fuck.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Do tell.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Drunk me decided it would be fun to buy stinkbombs, drunk me didn't know he bought 36 of them.

What am I supposed to do with 36 stinkbombs?

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Set them all off at once, then publish that shit to YouTube, like the clueless, skill-less kids of today are wont to do.

6. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Then why watch any of it? Serious question. I'm not denying that there's a lot of stupid/annoying/worthless shit on the internet/YouTube, I just don't understand why you would engage such nonsense. Most of the stuff people bitch about on here I've never heard of until they bring it up. So they got the worlds attention...doesn't mean they need yours.

Just my two cents.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Totally agree.

90% of the shit that is on TV is just that... shit. So I ignore it and don't give a fuck about it. I don't watch TMZ, or E! Online, or any other drama-fuelled gossip shit, so why would I care about any of that type of shit on YouTube? Yeah, some fuckwits are making stupid bank by being little douchebags on YouTube, but such is life... I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch over it.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The best place is a vestibule. Either a bank machine, or the breezeway between the two sets of door at a fast food joint like McD's. And do it at night, so you can comfortably sit in your car in a nearby parking space and watch the well-lit people get their senses assaulted.

I knew a rather sleazy bar owner who slipped a couple employees a few bucks to go to the rival bar down the street and set those self-inflating stink bombs off on their dance floor. That pissed me off. Fucking with somebody's business just because they are competition is just wrong.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    You find all sorts of stuff when you start tearing into an old house, this couple found a mid 19th century log cabin in the walls. How the...why...I know folks add on and all, but a modern house using a log cabin as it's base? Weird.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That's weird. They don't make them like they used to? Personally I love the log cabin look and would never cover it up. That's like putting Berber carpet to cover oak hardwood.

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I got a box of a few dozen of them on amazon because they were like $11 and why not?

I toss them down armadillo holes and those fuckers come running out when they explode!

12. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Did you know that at some point in recent history, at least in the south, oak was so common it was used as framing timber? I didn't believe it when someone told me originally, but when I moved to Mississippi I looked at the framing in the old barn I used for my saw mill...and it was framed with oak. I can't even imagine how much fun that must of been driving the nails to put that thing together.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oak is so strong. My grandfather milled a couple oak trees and used it to build framing and he used long, razor-sharp nails that he'd file down on a bench grinder as fasteners. It weighs an absolute tonne.

Still, hardest of them all is Brazilian walnut, which they make bowling lanes out of and is hard enough that even Frank Dux himself probably couldn't shatter it.

14. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wish y'all the best up there, xray.

As usual, the hurricane will be completely bypassing the Texas border; however, that hasn't stopped people from panicking and swamping the local grocery stores and gas stations.
    The worst part was twofold: 1) I actually NEEDED gas today; I was getting under 1/4 of a tank, and 2) I went to a training seminar for 3-axle wheel alignments by Hunter Engineering, but after driving 40 miles (come to think of it, I probably wouldn't have needed gas if it hadn't been for that 80 mile round trip...) to the technical school it was being held at, the Hunter rep said that the class was cancelled due to the weather.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I hate when shit like that happens.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got my water yesterday before people started giving a shit. Got some canned and nonperishable stuff from Costco today. People were fighting at the water bottle vending machine because it was the last water for sale in the store.

If we get a full 25 inches of rain like they are saying, we're finished.

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Dumb ass.

Capture.PNG

The next day:

Capture1.PNG

18. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Because I don't want to be wholly ignorant of the forces shaping the world. And apparently people who think this shit is great vote.

Hey if you liked my post make sure to like favorite and subscribe!
    Support me on Patreon and GoFundMe! Next week watch for my post where I do the Glue My Ears Shut for Osteoporosis Challenge! I challenge Nettdata, Dixie, shegirl, x-ray, and Nett's mom. And after that a 2 hour video of me shopping at the Piggly Wiggly where you can hear me congratulate myself for 90 minutes about how awesome my middle-school level life philosophies are!

Visit my other channel where me and my 40 year old friends dress up as Elsa from Frozen, the Joker, and Catwoman and make borderline fetish videos marketed to children and have 98 million views!

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You can very easily be aware of that shit without losing your mind over it... just accept that it exists, roll your eyes, and then carry on.

Be aware that there is some seriously high quality content on YouTube (as mentioned in the link Kubla started up the other day).

Generalizing all of it like the shitty bits that are popular is kind of weird, and disingenuous.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

If I'm gonna post a picture of my kid, it's gonna be one where I can make a kinda maybe sorta racial joke about it:

IMG_0296.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.