Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2017 Holiday WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I wasn't complaining. Just an observation.

2. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nothing compares to pretending someone doesn't exist, and never has.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What if you ignore her while she's sitting on your face?

4. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Then I congratulate you on your penisnorkel

5. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do you really want to be nose deep in a woman who just cheated on you?

6. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you want to go full evil this is a good option. Fuck her and after you blow your load, immediately start packing up your things. When she talks to you just shake your head and/or make some dismissive remark. Walk out, and never bother with her again. Whether she is or isn't, no woman wants to be treated like a whore. There's a good chance she'll think about it next time she's fucking the guy she cheated on you with.

If you really want to go for broke, do Toddamus' upper decker after the sex and then follow the formula. I'm not advocating, I'm just trying to help.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What ever happened to the old catching them in the act and shooting to death? Crimes of passion is still affirmative defense right?

Did you get confirmation they were actually boning? You just see the car in the driveway and leave? No sort of confrontation at all?

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The car was backed into the driveway. I'm pretty sure that tells him everything he needs to know. Hilariously funny shooting deaths aside, there isn't any confrontation of any kind with the other dude that would end well. Hopefully, DnD isn't dead or in prison, and can update us on his final words or lack thereof. Maybe after he saw the car, he parked just down the street, sent a text to the cheating whore that said "OTW for lunch," waited for the dude to come scrambling out, walked in and packed up his shit while Skanky McHoface was in the shower, and then it was Bye Felicia.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    That's kind of what I'm wondering. Car in the driveway = filthy, cheating whore? If it does, you may want to reconsider the type of people you choose to be involved with.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It really doesn't bode well having an ex over when you're expected to be at work. Just too little detail for the situation. Was the ex being in the picture a standing issue? Was the relationship on rocky shores to begin with?

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Norm MacDonald has it best... if you're going to cheat with someone's wife, do it while they're mowing the lawn... that way you always know where they are and when they're done.

12. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My great uncle killed a man he found sleeping with his wife. Got off lightly with the jail time.

13. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, in the end I drove past, had a sandwich and texted her "Tell me when he leaves." Cue her meltdown, freaking out and trying to explain everything away: "Nothing happened, he can't even get it up, he was helping me fix a problem with the wifi, we talked about you, I don't want to be with him." and sobbing ad nauseum. She promised to show me the text conversation, but what the fuck for?

Not worth the bullet, even in Baltimore.

Ex was in the picture, at least in correspondence. Relationship was going well (talking about moving in, spent holidays with each others' families), but shows how much I know.

In the end, she tried to explain how talking to her ex (alone, in her house, while I am at work, believing she was reading on her day off and without telling me "oh, I got a text from Ex and he wanted to see the new place is that cool?") was to make our relationship stronger. To which I replied: "I honestly have no response for that." Got my shit and bounced, without even raising my voice. I didn't even get angry, just felt...deflated. Like, really?

I'm a reasonable, rational fellow and if she'd said "ex is swinging by and going to gorilla-fuck me using a chainsaw" I would have likely been cooler with it than what I encountered. Now I have to get tested, and start all over again, only this time with newly reinforced trust issues.

It almost makes a fella not like tits.

14. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, thank God for the word "almost."

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Almost? So you're like one foot out of the closet?

[​IMG]

16. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I'm being converted to an ass man, but that could be just because of all the a-cups in yoga pants at my gym at 6 a.m.

So, close enough?

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Clearly, you are suffering a mental break. Get help immediately. Take two of these and call me in the morning.
    tiffany_6.jpg

He said "tits" not "vagina."

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Over the years I've learned that in the end, it was nothing more than a waste of time and energy. You invested time and effort into a relationship, and it didn't pay off... it was a bad investment. And like a bad investment, why throw good money after bad? Pick up, walk away, forget it ever happened, and don't revisit it... look forward to the next thing. At the very least you now have more time to invest in yourself.

I don't get the need to get some sort of payback or fuck around with them or lash out at them and try and hurt them... it's just not worth the time or effort. I understand the desire to do that, but then the desire to not fuck over my sanity outweighs it.

Look at how many divorces end up like a radioactive crater because both sides tried to just fuck over the other, until the only one with anything left (emotionally or physically) were the divorce attorneys.

You did the right thing... good on you.

All the BS advice to "upper deck her before you go", surprisingly enough, come from members who complain about not being able to have relationships and don't know how to interact with people... go figure.

Welcome to growing up. If anything, your stoic and mature response to this situation, as others have said, had much more impact on her than doing something stupid. If you'd done something stupid, she'd cling to that as justification for what she did. But this way, she has nothing but a vacuum.

Sure, take a few days to wallow in sweat pants and feel sorry for yourself, but be sure to brush that shit off in a hurry and get back on track. You'll meet someone else soon who will make you wonder WTF you ever saw in your current ex, and will laugh.

Again, good job on handling it the way you did.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know why you're taking it out on titties but you're starting to lose me here. Any more negative talk about titties and Im going to start thinking girl had reason to stray.

Well having been a teenage male Ive tried the nominally similar jack session while parent(s) are outside mowing the lawn. You fall into the same trap, you get into the middle of the session and that jerk off tunnel vision takes over where you really aren't perceptualizing time or space normally. This inevitably leads to unexpected walk ins. Plus it gets weird if they walk by a close window with the mower. If you had to add to that another person to fuck PLUS the possibility of being murdered, I think I'd just take my chances with meeting up at seedy motels.

20. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why do people who cheat meet up at seedy hotels? Personally I'd book like a courtyard or something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.