Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Friday The 13th WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I don't really believe in ghosts and stuff, but I'm all about some rituals for good luck. If my team wins an important game, you better believe I'm wearing the same shirt, watching with the same people at the same place, etc.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

3. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From Dixie: "RANT: I just got a letter in the mail saying that I have a warrant out for my arrest for a couple of unpaid tickets from TEN years ago.

This shouldn't be happening, because when you go to prison (in Texas, anyway), any outstanding tickets are expunged, or they won't let you out. Evidently the chicken-shit little town's greedy Judge didn't get the memo.

I remember when I got these tickets, too: It was for no front license plate and no insurance (I DID have insurance, but the card was expired, and the cop refused to call it in. Fucking cock sucker. He was being a real asshole with me, too.).
    I tried taking care of it twice: In '08, I had to do 90 days in the county jail, and I wrote the judge and asked if that could count as time served. No dice.
    Then later I actually went to his office and asked if he could at least give me a break on the insurance ticket, and he refused.

I just called them up, and spoke to a guy who talked like his lips and tongue are paralyzed. He said that the only thing I could do was A) Pay the $1076 fine, or B) "Come down to the office." Yeah, so they can arrest me.

Shit. Anybody have any advice on this?"

I suggest waxing your butthole to allow the least resistance and discomfort.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Dixie and Little Bandit better get working on a break-out plan while they can...

[​IMG]

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man, Nett, you must be busy. First, you allowed the emoticon battle in the status panel. And, now, someone is running amok in the boobie thread.

ETA: Ah, Nett to the rescue! Thanks.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The first and fastest report of such abuse was from you, Rush... go figure.

And I don't give a shit about status panels... never see them. ;)

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When there's a new post to the boobie thread, the horn in my truck starts honking and my cell phone sounds a special alert tone . . .

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It's funny because it's true.

9. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

When I was a kid I was into Astrology. Not horoscopes, but the idea that astrological compatibility was a thing that could affect relationships. I like to tell myself I've outgrown that stuff, but I still tend to look favorably at certain signs.

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a goalie and have OCD, I have a few superstitions/rituals. If I don't tap off just right (hockey phrase) before a game, things will be fucked. If I don't show up and get dressed exactly 25 not 26 or 24 minutes before I am stressed. New tape on the goal stick? Bad luck.
    I am terrible with doors, God help me. I can lock a door, but have to check it exactly five times before leaving. My friends think this is funny as hell because of they interrupt it, I have to start over. Which is awesome when I go to hockey tourneys with them. Even them asking if the door is locked is enough for me to start over.

11. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hunt and fish so I am very superstitious, if we are on good fish I will not change clothes or shower for a few days, or if the fishing is bad I will stop go shower change clothes and shave also I do not wear fishing clothes other than when I fish. If I am sitting in a certain spot when the troll rods go off I will continue to sit there on the next troll. I fish with a certain brand of line and it is the only brand I will use, and I use a certain color of jig.
    My hunting juju has been messed up since last year when that bow snapped on me and I could not get close enough to shoot an elk, so I am back to rifle and I have switched what hunting clothes I wear and have gotten new boots and hunting a previously successful unit. My wife and I have even separated recently so my shit should be tight this fall.

You can't tell me this stuff does not work because it does.

12. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    [​IMG]

I don't believe in any superstitious mumbo-jumbo, but I do say "knock on wood" a lot, even though I don't actually knock on wood. It's just another way of saying "I sure as hell hope that doesn't happen".

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Ah, ghosts...I wouldn't say I believe in them, but I am curious.

I've mentioned here plenty of times before that I have all the "Toys" you see on the tv ghost shows. Mel Meter, KII Meter, EM pumps, SB7 Spirit box, my own self hacked spirit box, static detectors, sonic detectors, IR cameras, IR video cameras, auxiliary IR lighting, and God knows what else. It's all packed away right now.

While I have experienced a few things I couldn't explain, almost every time I've gone and checked out someone's ghost story I quickly figured out exactly what their ghost was...ie...not a ghost.

I'm skeptical, but I try to keep an open mind. Besides that, the unknown can be kind of an adrenaline rush sometimes.

In other news...it was 104 degrees today. Son. Of. A. Bitch. Here we go.

14. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I grew up incredibly religious. Nothing would please me more than to come face to face with a ghost. How simple would that be? A perfect explanation. It's all true, life isn't an amalgam of passed on traits and evolved consciousness which stupefy the mind from dwelling on the banalities of a trite existence. There is something more, beyond.

But there is a cold, mean realist in me. Existence isn't necessarily wrapped up in an elegant, neat solution. The works of Dawkins, Hitchens, Ridley, Hawking, and Ehrman are just as wondrous and valuable to me as the supernatural explanation is to others. Each of those scholars attempt to explain our origins and our belief structures. Complications regarding our origins, evolution, and existence has made life just as interesting.

Those ghost hunter shows drive me fucking nuts. Every episode is the same. Some ridiculous non-event that the hosts insist is yet another glimpse of the ghost world. The Ghost Adventure doofuses on Travel Channel are the worst. That super steroid freak gets so aggressive with the "ghosts" like he's about to challenge them to a fight. "COME AT ME GHOST BRO! Do you even lift?!" Yes, pull out the $15 digital recorder. Play back a bunch of static, there are totally messages from the damned on it and not, you know, static.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Pretty much.

dude.jpg

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

This morning I made a mental note to post in here about how I broke both bones in my left arm on a Friday 13th, one of the times I broke my nose was on a Friday 13th, and I also broke my shoulder on a Saturday 14th. I was gonna say how, because I'm anti-superstition in the same way and to the same extent I'm anti-religion, if I ever have to pick a number for something like a sports jersey it's 13 and I always place a bet on 13 in roulette just to piss off everyone else at the table.

This morning, I was feeling really good about today, with it being Friday and all.

Then I dislocated my shoulder.

Fuck Friday 13th.

17. Czechvodkabaron

Czechvodkabaron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I remember that when I played rec basketball back in 5th grade I had my best game ever (I scored 12 points) after I had Mellow Mushroom pizza for dinner. From that point on I thought that it was good luck and I always wanted to have Mellow Mushroom pizza for dinner before any sporting event, but I don't think that I ever actually did again. I never had another game like that, either.

Just for fun I went and saw a psychic on Halloween of last year. She used astrology as the basis for most (or maybe all?) of her predictions. I have never been a believer in astrology and I probably wouldn't have gone to her if I was aware that she used it for her readings, but it was still interesting. She told me that I would be "in a relationship with someone between Thanksgiving and Christmas." I didn't believe her, since I hadn't even been on multiple dates with one girl since the summer of 2008 and I had not had much luck on the dating sites, but as it turned out I had my first date with a girl who I met on OkCupid on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It started off really well, we had a good time together on Christmas Eve, and then she broke things off with me a few days after New Year's. I still don't know what to make of that. She also said a few other things that were accurate, like I was planning to take a trip in February (I had already booked a hotel and bought a ticket for a concert in Nashville that I did indeed go to) and I had a big life event coming up in May (I just got my masters, but she could have easily looked at my LinkedIn profile and been tipped off).

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Read up on Cold Reading, it's very interesting how accurate folks can be if they're good at it.

I'm depressed. I think I've mentioned before that back in the 80's I dated a Joan Jett look alike, who shockingly left me for another Joan Jett look alike.

It just occurred to me...if I'd played my cards right, I could've had a threesome with two Joan Jetts. Two. God damn it.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Well, I had an entertaining Friday the 13th.

Went and caught Gris at a show tonight. Went right after work, so it was the first show at 7pm... maybe 9 non-comics in the audience... shitty room, hardly any energy in the crowd, but Gris did a great job. Still one of the best story-tellers around. It does seem like he's really taken to sucking cock a lot though...

We caught up over a beer after his set and reminisced about the good-old Ballsack MS Paint pics from days past, and just how fucking unhinged that dude was...

If you get a chance, check him out... he's headlining now.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.