Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Friday The 13th WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

3. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Anyone see Odor's nasty punch last night? I've always wanted to do that. BOOM shades flying!

4. mazian

mazian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Just looked it up. Man, that was a nice punch. But he took it pretty well.

I somehow managed to drink all the way from friday to this morning at 4 am. I'm sorta not hungover. But also sorta not not hungover. Feels weird.

Also rediscovered how much I like stoner/desert rock. Nothing like a light buzz combined with Kyuss/QotSA/Fu Manchu/...

5. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That was the manliest thing I've seen in baseball in a while. What a punch, can't believe the guy held his ground after taking it. Really puts to shame any basketball fights. Those guys look like they're kind of limp wristed slapping each other

Mazian, the hangover is coming, just wait, and I imagine it might be fierce if that weekend bender is something you do all the time odor punch.jpeg

#85 toddamus, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
  6. mazian

mazian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

That's just it, I can't really think about the last time I did something like that. I don't trust the peace, it should be impossible to get off with a mild headache and feeling a little dizzy.

7. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Every time to drink my face off I wake up around 8 or 9 thinking, "Good morning, lovelies! I feel just capital!" Thinking that I've escaped a hangover. An hour later reality comes crashing down, and it comes on full force.

8. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, waking up feeling fine after a hard night out usually means the tsunami of pain is coming, eventually, and its going to hit hard. I've never experienced this in an office setting the onset of a horrible hangover, but I can't imagine how purely miserable that is.

9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

First thing I thought too... impressive.

A couple of years ago I was hit hard by this in the middle of a Friday morning sales demo. I have no idea how I made it through that call without puking- had to put my phone on mute a few times to breathe it out and was contemplating if I could do it without them realizing. Never again.

10. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

The only time I went to work hungover was when I was the desk girl at a yoga studio. It was kinda nice because other than the herds of people coming in/out of class it was quiet. I spent a good portion of the day with my head on the desk, hoping that my stomach would stop spinning. It went great until a bitchy yoga teacher caught me and tattled to the boss. Namaste.

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Riding my bike to class when I lived a mile from campus while hungover was the worst. I was dizzy and had to stop to retch in the bushes.

I'm pretty sure this happened either after the red wine incident or the fireball incident. Who knows. I am surprised I made it to class.

12. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I went to work hungover once and almost passed out.

I went to work drunk once and had a pleasant time.

Life is funny.

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I think tipsy work would be fun on a slow night. God help everyone when I crash out and get sleepy though.

The thought of being intoxicated and busy at work sounds like a nightmare. Pretty much everything I do is hanging on the thread of my memory and that shit would be out the window in 2 seconds if I was drunk.

14. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Discussing on the sports board with him was terrible. Cause he would spout a take or half baked opinion, and if you DARED approach with stats or evidence, you'd get called a fag or a keyboard jockey who masturbates in your mom's basement. EVERY DAMN TIME.

I used to get him confused with one other dude from the TMMB board. Anyone remember the dude who always posted pictures of his super trashy hot gf and their stupid little dog, and then it came out that it wasn't his gf at all and was some chick he stalked online or something who was actually a groupie for Panic at The Disco and such? And he vanished after getting found out and wahoo'd? Hooboy

I have the same with not getting enough sleep. You wake up after 3 hours, for an early flight or whatever reason, feel alert and relatively normal. Start going about your day thinking you caught some miraculous break, and then by lunchtime you'd kill a hobo to sleep on a prison cot while symptoms you'd never associated with being tired, appear with a vengeance.

15. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I remember playing the church organ with a hangover. Never in the history of Jesus has Beautiful Saviour been played that fast or that quietly. The church borders a woodlot, which is where I took off running to throw up after the service was over.

16. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Ballsack set himself up and made it easy pickins for Gris. Gris would poke the bear a bit and watch the meltdown occur, it was the same process every single time. In the end Ballsack would get all frustrated and sputtery and basically storm off....only to come back for more. DID EVERYONE SEE HIS BMW IN THOSE PICS? Better have. It made him better than everyone else.

I wish I could remember the name of the guy your're talking about. DAMMIT. He's the same dude that broke his flatscreen. His "GF" had big boobs and tiny dogs. WTF is it? Now it's going to bug me until I remember.

17. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would pay to see a cage match between 'Sack and Gris. Each gets a hairbrush. No holds barred.

18. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hans Gruber?

Don't make fun of me for knowing that. I have a very good memory. I remember things.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Not sure who that is, but Ioved the guys who would have melted down because they weren't getting the validation they thought they were entitled to. They would freak out because goddamn it they are the so much funnier than the rest of the faggots posting here. I remember this one kid going batshit because he wasn't getting repped enough for his sense of humour.

The countless "Tucker wannabes" were the worst thing, hands down. Everything you said, they would one-up it. They only fucked girls who were tens, they fought six guys at once, they rake in the cash while only speaking with contempt. Riiiiiiiight.

I came in late to the board and missed all the greatest hits, namely:

John Fitzgerald Page
    Cloud Starchaser
    Michael Crook
    Joey mothafuckin Porsche
    The Callout threads
    The Wahoo threads

I arrived during RedHighHeels which is why I stayed.

20. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

First off, JFP and Joey Porsche were MESMERIZING to watch develop. JFP was before social media went crazy, so it was a tad bit harder to find stuff about people, hence why people would have self aggrandizing webpages. And Joey Porsche and his crew were incredible to watch as well.

Its funny cause the Tucker wannabes were manifestations of him in a lot of ways. I found the board at the TMMB heyday from a college friend who gave me IHTSBIH. Looking back, he was one of them. A talker, but not as hot shit as he thought he was, always talking about slaying chicks but ultimately disappointing in results. Once you started to peel back the layers of the Tucker facade, you realized he was a normal asshole who was an entertaining writer. I wont speak to anything that happened once he became internet and then real life famous, cause we all know thats a different set of rules, but running into people in Chicago that knew him here, encountering 4-5 girls he banged (including one on the movie tour), and then realizing police reports and general Chicago knowledge vivisected some of his outlandish stories...the mystique of Tucker Max, ultimate lothario, melted away a bit.

I didn't meet anyone who had met or fucked Bunny though, cause I imagine they are all floating in Lake Michigan somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.