Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Friday The 13th WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Apparently Bunny is engaged.

2. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I fear he had an accident involving a spiked collar, a length of chain leash, a butt funnel, Hello Kitty pajamas, WD-40, and name brand coldcuts. Not in that order.

Dude's sex life was so unreal it looked like bad fiction. Instead of names they exchanged numbers like tickets at the deli counter.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I also remember a brand new female member posting pics of a large, very homely girl with the intention of everyone laughing at the pics and high fiveing (sp?) the poster for the funny. It backfired when she let it slip that the pic was of her cousin. Chirpy found the cousin on Facebook (myspace?) or something and linked the thread. She was then called out "She can lose weight and look better, you'll always be a stupid bitch." or something to that effect.

I miss it but I'm glad we have TiB. We may all keep it going but the thanks really go to Nett for literally swooping in and saving it (and Chater for starting it in the first place).

SGEDIT: And Binary for doing all things techy, so great.

#143 shegirl, May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
  4. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's hard to forget. It was one of my main content delivery systems before Facebook and Twitter. It had naked chicks, funny people, smart people and terrible people. Maybe I'm just nostalgic, and it was actually terrible. Who knows.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I maybe had a fair bit to do with it in the early days, but lately it's been Binary really helping out from a technical perspective... I provide the host for it, but he's provided the forum software license and maintenance.

It's one of those things that I could probably invest the time in and learn, but he knows it cold, so is much better suited to doing, and was gracious enough to step up and help with.

6. Raskolnikov

Raskolnikov
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

No, it was not terrible. Also got me through the long slog of cubicle hours at my first post-college job. It was an enjoyable read and a steady stream of something new to read. The characters were so diverse. We haven;t even mentioned Drunkasaurus Rex, Rosh Kosh (Christian wrestler) and the random girls like Taryn!

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

You mean that some of those stories were bullshit? Hold on, I gotta find my bearings...

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Smurfette's tits. Didn't she and Anabanana have some sort of one-up contest going at one point?

I like the old board and this board for largely the same reason: no filter. You can say something horrible- HORRIBLE- on here and people would encourage you to be sicker. There were very few things that were taboo. None of that pussy "you can't SAY that!" attitudes the Twitter, Facebook and Reddit. It's always been my favourite website.

9. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just checked Bunny's Twitter. She's got a new dog, a boyfriend-fiance and is talking about Icelandic women post-shower.

So, take it for what you want.

I just saw some of Kung Fu Mike's book. Or is it more than one book? It seems pretty good.

10. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, and I probably mentioned this before, I became real-life friends with BC Woods. Dude's name is Andrew Peterson. Great guy, just got engaged, writes a ton of fiction now. He really does look like a human Shrek, but is honestly one of the most genuine crazy-but-nice guys you will ever meet. He had a rough patch where he got stiffed by a Canadian girlfriend and dumped with her cat, and a bunch of other weird shit [working with racist meth-head oil field Navajo in New Mexico, for one]. But let's never forget he was also the second-rated site blogger for Rudius Media for like half a year and got $82 for his efforts, inquired about it and got a fucking hilariously over-angry and put-upon Tucker Max e-mail:

Then he just left and started two more websites and published his writings to Amazon.

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

12. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And probably made less than $82 from Amazon. I remember when he tool that letter to Freak Safari, and everyone jumped on the Tucker hate train.

The last I read up on BC Woods he had a therapist reveal a repressed memory that he was molested as a youngster. Suddenly his life and all of the terrible people in it that he tolerated made sense. I feel sorry for him. I'm glad he is doing well now.

13. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The funniest thing I ever read was BC Woods' story of his mom's Mexican boyfriend. The guy boiled like $100 in spare change, drove the pot immediately to the nearest homeless shelter, dumped it on the street "while making attractive oooohhhhh ahhhh" noises, and then laughed in his car as the bums scorched their fingers trying to grab it all. "Fuckin' primo, man"

14. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The children tried to grab them first, their untested years making them unwary of the danger. Many probably still have nickel or penny marks on their hands to this day, scars of a savage from a lawless Pacific island, Pohnpei's own Mike. I also like the one where he bought himself a 12 gauge shotgun Christmas Eve night because he was bemoaning his arms and life. Or when he refused to wear arc-welding masks and got severe corneal damage and Andrew contemplated killing him by letting him tumble down the stairs with a helping trip-up.

#154 CanisDirus, May 17, 2016
  15. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Didn't he later admit that a lot of his family stories were exaggerated? I feel like the change story was revealed to be a fake urban legend. I may be wrong.

16. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Naw, they are without a doubt real.

http://violentacres.com/archives/367/the-worst-of-all-possible-vaginas/

This one often wakes me up at night, scared beyond reason. It could have been a boss for a Dark Souls game.

#156 CanisDirus, May 17, 2016
  17. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like you, I found the TMMB through Maddox, and I joined Freak Safari when IamRob started that board. I backed out of Freak Safari pretty quickly, as the level of posting there was more vicious and sophomoric. Even more so than RMMB, if you can believe it. The last couple of years I'd drop in every now and then, and it had devolved to a circle jerk of 3-4 folks ( IamRob, The Trooper, etc.) posting at each other. Some crazy shit happened over there early on though involving folks who migrated from the RMMB. Like the two board members who got engaged. Or the outing of Meeshell (correct me on this if anyone knows) who posted as a model in her twenties who had cancer, but was really a 50-something year old woman who was using her daughter's pictures and was not ill in the slightest.

We haven't had that level of crazy here in a while.

18. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The RMMB taught me the word "shitpussy."

19. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

No, Geigs did.

20. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

It's amazing how long I've intermittently visited these message boards. A friend told me about Tucker Max. I went to his site to read some stories and stumbled onto the board. That was in 2004/2005ish. I've been "familiar" with some of y'all for over 10 years. WTF? That's weird. I'm weird.

I remember that there was a cougar nurse who got fired from her job for leaving the TMMB on a work computer. Why would you do that? No part of that website was safe for work. Especially since her tits were all over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.