Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The little things in life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengeofthenerds, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Silly kids, someday you will measure the pickup of your motorcycles by the number of women it attracts rather than your quarter mile time or top speed.

2. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't worry about us we do alright.

3. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Uh, yeah, the cute receptionist here at work has never ridden on one. She asked me to take her for a ride when the weather's better. Since the rear seat is tiny and there's no back rest like a cruiser, she has to hang on tight. I've had girls ask if I had an extra helmet with me so they could go for a ride.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I prefer measuring if their silicone implants could displace more cc's than my bike.

5. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh!
    The ptschhh noise a beer makes when you open it!

Edit: The Husband had a female coworker ask if she could ride his bike. 07 Shadow Sabre 1100. Super comfy and has a back rest and everything.

He told her he'd ask if she could borrow my helmet, and she changed her mind really fast.

6. Whatthe...

Whatthe...
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Focus: Making bread. There's so much I like about it. The tactile feel of using my hands while working the dough, the smell of the yeast doing it's thing, the sound of the crust popping and cracking while a just out of the oven loaf cools. I'm always amazed that four simple ingredients can produce all this, and by just varying the amounts of those ingredients you can produce a huge range of breads.

7. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sitting on the front porch at my parents watching the world go by. Also, I'm being sincere when I the smell of jet fuel and jet noise. It's always a good day when I can catch a jet over the bike trail when pass Reagan here in DC.