Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Official TiB Fantasy Football Leagues Thread 2010

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Kinsey, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

After MJDs week, I'm gonna hold onto him before grabbing Schaub. Schaub's been too up and down so far this season. Willing to get rid of him for another RB?

2. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Thanks to Peyton taking a COMPLETE shit today I knew I was going to be in trouble. But it's getting worse and worse as this goes on. Help me Ladanian Tomlinson tomorrow night, you're more of less my only hope...

3. Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

If LT2 gets more than 37 points, I might just quit fantasy. That, and that would mean he would have decimated the Vikings and would make for an enraged man.

4. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

37.30 points. And I'm going to win by .02. I promise that this will happen.

150 rushing yards, 10 receptions for 113 yards and a touchdown. Count it.

No. No actually that's not going to happen is it? Whatever, I'm just hoping he picks up about 17 for me, that would give me a nice 120 for the week.

5. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I knew I was in for a shitty week this week. All I need is Brett Favre and his wrinkled nuts to shit the bed and it will be complete.

6. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who is my starting TE.

7. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I actually had a pretty damn good week and I was playing against someone who didn't swap out their bye week defense...and still fucking lost? What the hell man. I even had Hakeem Nicks.

8. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

And this is what fucked you in the ass this week.

9. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gentleman in the PAID LEAGUE does the trade process work? As much as I loathe the "league vote" policy the thing I am worried about is the timetable. If I put a trade in and it get's accepted by the other team when does it go into affect? Am I seeing it correctly that it would NOT be available for this week?

Also Chater are you still the commish here? I've asked a couple times about playoffs and gotten no answer. (The obvious answer would be that I'm 1-4 and won't fucking make them anyway) however it would be nice to know.

Peterson is on the table.

10. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Looking for a starter WR in the free league. Willing to do QB/RB straight trade for a WR or will do a multi-player trade to upgrade a WR and downgrade any position. Currently sitting with Rivers, Cutler, and Sanchez at QB and MJD, McFadden, Charles, and Lynch (who may suddenly become extremely valuable) at RB.

11. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since I'm clearly going to finish in first place, I'd like to offer my two cents:

It shouldn't be top two from each division, it should be first place in each division followed by two wild cards, the two best other teams. Teams play outside their division once and inside it twice, so since my division currently has three of the top 4 teams, would it be fair if a guy who would up with a better record and a lot more points missed out because your division sucks balls?

12. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree with this.

Any word on the trades and how long they take? It looked like one was accepted last Tuesday but the players were not available for Sundays game?

13. Kinsey

Kinsey
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Trades should take 2 complete days, as long as there aren't games going on. Our trade from last week got accepted friday afternoon, I think, so it couldn't complete on sunday b/c the games had already started and was put on hold until late last night when all the games have finished. As long as your deal is accepted by 11am friday morning I'd think you'd be fine.

14. no use for a name

no use for a name
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sorry wrong thread.

15. Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I don't think I've ever vetoed or voted for a veto of a trade. But the most recent one in the pay league seems ridiculously lopsided. Not even sure it is worth the time analyzing it, but each player in the deal, for the side getting AP/Schaub/TO, is getting the best part of the deal. It isn't even close. It should be mentioned that Whole F'N Show happens to be 1-4, while FanFucking sits at 3-2 and in a tie for division. Something doesn't sound right. Am I missing something?

16. Kinsey

Kinsey
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm curious about the rationale too, because moving AP & Schaub is a steep price to upgrade from Olsen to Cooley. Maybe it's just the allure of starting a banged up Hillis who hasn't practiced this week with a rookie QB against Pitt's defense.

17. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't forget Moss is in the trade...

18. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What? No he's not. It's Shaub Peterson and TO for Orton, Hillis and Cooley. With the guy in first place giving up the worse QB, worse RB and worse pass catcher for the better QB, RB and pass catcher from the last place team.

I rarely vote against trades, but this trade stinks. I voted against it and I'd recommend others doing the same...

19. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry, my bad, I meant A.P. I voted against, for what it's worth....

Like you can complain, Sher, old "winningest bitch" and such. If we all stacked a team against you, then you could complain...

20. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kyle Orton is the third highest scoring RB behind Phillip Rivers and Peyton Manning, (according to CBS sportsline) Obviously Cooley for Olsen is not worth explaining.

I hate that Hills is playing Pitt this week but he is been pretty hot and his hamstring seems fine in most reports.

I'm 1-4 and I had to take a shot, hopefully I will have a couple of my guys catch lightning in a bottle.

I trust you guys to vote fairly, if you don't believe it's fair vote no but don't vote no because you feel it make another team too good.

*** I think you guys are putting too much stock in TO as well, I know he's had two big games but in the beginning of the year he was worthless. He still has Ocho who will start crying if he doesn't get the ball thrown to him as well as a QB who every third game throws for 130 yards and no TD's. In hindsight I should have offered a lesser WR but I'm 1-4 boys the f'n show is panicking!!!

P.S. Zo and Sherwood I challange you guys to come with a worst draft pick than Marion Barber in the fourth round, (Of course Matt Schaub in the second round looks like it could easily beat it now)