Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB Meet-Up - NYC - 15 October @ Common Ground

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Re: TiB Meet-Up - NYC - 15 October @ Comic-Con!

Dude, I Skyped you. We're all going to your place instead, Common Ground doesn't have room for both kegs.

2. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

So, if you don't feel like digging, here's where the meet up is again:

Common Ground
    206 Avenue A b/w 12th and 13th St (L train to 1st Ave)

The area in the back is reserved from 8-11, but at least 1 person should come at 8 so I'm not sitting there by myself. If you go to the site, I'm pretty sure the area I reserved is the red benches in the back of the picture on the homepage. You should become a fan of theirs on Facebook so you get a free beer.

If you want my number for whatever reason, send me a message. No sexts please. (At least not until after the meetup.)

3. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mentioned it in the last EDT but sorry guys, I have an exam coming up and can't really spare the time or brain cells.

4. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Seconding the number thing, btw. If anybody wants mine, message me, but fair warning, I only accept sexts.

5. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

BTW:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.commongroundnyc.com/register.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.commongroundnyc.com/register.html</a>

6. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I apologize to you fine folks, but I sadly had to bow out from coming down. The place I was planning on staying overnight fell through.

Hope you all have a good time in the big apple.

7. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it went well. I wish I lived in NYC, because I would certainly like to hang out with a few TiBers again.

8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When you posted this message, I had just gone to bed for the evening. It was a long night.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Wish I coulda been there guys. Family stuff came up. Any ridiculous happenings?

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Word on the street is that ssycko is a male prostitute now, but nah, doesn't sound like anything crazy happened.

11. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah.

I am lazy, so therefore I quote.

Also, Pink Cup is an undercover LOTR expert. We had an hour long discussion of the social structure of hobbits.

12. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm still on the fence as to whether or not he was selling coke or selling man ass. I also like how everyone else just started moving sloooowly away from him right after he came up. Other things:

-Nom almost tackled me without knowing who I was about 5 seconds after walking into the bar. I was getting a drink, and then BAM tall ass dread locks. I recognize him and laugh and then introduce myself like 10 seconds later when I walk over.

-if dubyu tee eff didn't get at least a little bit last night, he officially has girl parts.

-Nom brought a friend for a bit, and I realized she wasn't from here when she gave me a weird look as me and dubyu were talking about where to put a bag of dicks.

-I want to take white Michael Jackson home with me, he was literally dancing the entire time we were there while the girl he was with awkwardly looked on.

It wasn't crazy so much that it just ended up being a lot of fun. We should do it again, I know most of you live in NYC proper (or dirty Jersey, in Nom's case). I thought Pinkcup did too, how long did it take you to get there? Or did you just happen to be in town?

13. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was occupied this weekend, but this sounded like an exceedingly normal get-together. I will give serious consideration to attending the next event, if ever there is one.

14. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I live in Boston, ssycko, I just came down for the weekend. I can usually make it though, as long as I have a bit of a heads up.

Hahaha, I just remembered talking about triangle shaped girls, and how they were ideal. I'm not sure we ever agreed on which side should be bigger.

15. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I had a good time too. Everyone seemed like perfectly normal, fun people. It was definitely a bit awkward for me at first, but I'm always a little awkward, so no worries. I'd definitely be up to do it again. I can't believe you guys stayed out so long. I figured leaving at 3 everyone else would call it a night soon enough. It probably is kind of good I got out of there when I did though because my lady friend was trashed. We got in a cab, made it a few blocks at which point she rolled down the window. The cab driver knew immediately what was up so he and I helped her out of the car at which point he fucking drove off and I helped her throw up. We got another cab and she passed out in the cab. We got to her place and I had to carry her out of the cab. She then passed out on the toilet with her pants down so after a while I helped her up and got her into bed and we both passed out.

By the way, can we seriously start getting funding together for my business idea? Surprisingly enough, I'm sober now and still think it would be pretty cool.

16. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

What was your business idea again? I remember being enthusiastic about it.

17. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

Bars where there are no stools or chairs. Only large bouncy balls. Possibly with handles.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You have a better ROI pimping out Ssycko.

19. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

Given the amount of ROI that would have, I think that still leaves us a pretty killer profit margin.

20. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I want to take my theory on oral sex to a poll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.