Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB's potential New Mod? [WDT 08/13/10] HOT BOSS Theme

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Prefontaine, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Where do those things come from?! I get one every few months or so. But like...you never notice it when it's a little bit longer than the others, it just seems like out from no where it grows an inch overnight (TWSS). The last one I had was half red and half white. This is some weird shit.

2. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does anyone else think that he looks like Mac from Always Sunny?

3. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So my kinda family member got married yesterday. I went to buy some dress clothes and when I went to the checkout counter, the lady ringing me up said "you're not gonna wear those pants with that shirt are you?" She helped me pick out something that matched. This exact scenario has happened twice now. I'm 27 and can't even dress myself. Whatever, dress clothes are gay.

I shouldn't have even bothered. The reception was alcohol free. I never knew that was possible. I said hi to some family, ate the meal and then headed to the bar where I got shitty drunk and lost $200 at the black jack table. I saw a fat girl smoking a cigarette and decided to inform her that it's not very smart to smoke while pregnant. She didn't find it as funny as I did. On the plus side, I learned that I'm a "fuckwad".

Attached Files:

4. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stuart Smalley called.

He wants his smile back.

5. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just did an image search for that person, and yeah, I do look a lot like him. Now I'm gonna have to watch that show and find out if this is a compliment or a smear. I'm drinking a 40 ounce bottle of Mickey's and listening to one of the hottest ladies in rock 'n roll:

#625 dixiebandit69, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Got walked in on while fucking for the first time today by our housemate.

I asked her to join in. She declined.

Oh well.

7. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, aren't you married? You and der fraulein don't live by yourselves? Suspicious.

In unrelated news I have discovered the disappointment that is trying to enrol in an elective course after everyone else has already chosen. I guess I need to go crawling back to my old faculty and take that ob/gyn course I would have otherwise just audited.

8. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We have a temporary housemate. Last night my housemate decided to tell people that she and I were married. We played the story up pretty well actually.

Jenn found it hilarious.

9. Sleeves

Sleeves
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I blame every single last one of you that the bread of my Philly cheesesteak wouldn't be able to be penetrated by a angry pitbull with little children in front of it.
    While I was convienantly catching up on the 15 pages of crap that I missed out on last night, the fact that I had a scrumptous cheesesteak baking in the oven so happened to slip my mind resulting in bread blacker than akon's asshole.

In other drunk news, I was so desperate to drink last night and not spend any money since my car insurance is due that I decided it would be a good idea to drink beer that was left in my trunk from about two weeks ago. It was a terrible idea, how I managed to drink anything that bad I should either get slapped in the face or win a medal.

10. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Peace Corps Masters International program in Applied Economics and statistics at Clemson U.

How come you don't like my avatar? Who doesn't like bouncing boobs? But yes, we can certainly negotiate a price.

I resent that.

And congratulations to dryfrylock. Just know you can't go into hiding now. You're stuck here for life.

11. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually, your avatar, pimptress and queen bee's all piss me off because I surf TiB at work, and have to scroll really fast by your posts.

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ahhh, late to the party, but I read through a lot of this thread. Phew, glad I wasn't posting and inadvertently hit the magic mod post. If we are posting funny youtubes, here is one that isn't particularly funny but really really fucked up in the I don't want to be watching this but I can't seem to look away sense. I had to watch it so figure I should share. Nature is gross.

I am tagging this because it really isn't fit for viewing by anybody, but, well, enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVE60zwXx1k&feature=related

13. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

A little experiment I ran...

Attached Files:

14. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup, probably pimptress' the most.

15. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mine is in black and white so it is classy.

16. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

1. There is a lot more not safe for work shit on this site than those avatars.
    2. Even if you don't click the "NSFW" button to expand the hidden content, your computer still downloads them and your IT guys are still building up plenty of blackmail material on you.
    3. If you still insist on surfing at work, then get an ad-blocker (AdBlockPlus works for FireFox) and block their specific avatar URLs as ads. That way your computer won't even try to download them. Although it will still download all the other boobies content hidden behind NSFW and spoiler tags.

17. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Just bought my plane ticket to Hawaii! I am officially moving in 3 weeks. Awesome.

In the mean time, I should probably start packing all my shit up so I can actually move. However, there are leftover beers in my fridge that aren't gonna drink themselves. And seeing as I'm currently unemployed and don't have to worry about being hungover tomorrow, it's time to do battle with my bud light.

18. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well shoot, now I feel guilty for my frog raping video, even if I nsfw'd it.

19. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Once in high school I was wanted to get drunk, and the only thing available was some natty light that had been left in my buddy's garage all summer. I thought I could make it work by just pounding the beer as fast as I could. It didn't work, and I throw up while I was chugging. I was pouring beer down my throat as previously pounded beer was coming up it. Skunk beer sucks.

20. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How could you hate such a delicious ass?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.