Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB's potential New Mod? [WDT 08/13/10] HOT BOSS Theme

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Prefontaine, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I can pee my name in snow. Thus men > women.

No argument possible.

2. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You pretty much spend your entire adolescent years mentally training yourself not do do this and that, in combination with the hormones receding a bit, makes erections pretty easy to avoid in fairly innocuous situations. At least that's my experience.

3. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We can have orgasms in mere seconds and it's not a bad thing.

4. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Please. Quit perpetuating that silly pool jet stigma. You and I both know that a girl leaning against the edge of a pool is showing off cleavage while she talks to the hot lifeguard.

[​IMG]

And cause it's nice:

[​IMG]

5. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Not sure about the other guys, but I don't have to worry about getting public boners when I check out girls (I smell gay jokes in my future). That doesn't really happen a whole lot. It's the unanticipated public boners that make life hard, er, difficult. But a properly maneuvered pelvis and hands in the pockets usually do the trick until the blood goes back to the rest of the body.

And I find the word "erection" to be far too formal and creepy for this board. Boner works better, but not quite. Maybe I'll think of something more appropriate for this place...

Attached Files:

• sexy.jpg
      sexy.jpg
      File size:
      98.5 KB
      Views:
  6. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

That can be the next 'new mod' contest. Whoever can come up with a new word for 'hard cock.'

7. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mmmm hmmm. The urinal etiquette thing still fascinates me though.

8. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I can have as many orgasms as I wish, in rapid succession.

Game, set and match.

9. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Think what you want, but a pool jet orgasm is amazing. The pool at my complex didn't have lifeguards. I actually can't remember the last time I saw a pool lifeguard.

Ditto.

We win!

10. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What you do after I've finished is of no interest to me, as long as you do it quietly. I'll be sleeping.

11. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not so fast.

You seem to be forgetting the whole "bleed monthly and potentially push large, several pound objects out" aspect of your genitals.

12. Sleeves

Sleeves
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Im all for tuckin it behind the waist band of pants. Keeps it close to the body + out of site and you dont have to walk funny.

13. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Puh-leeze. If I wrote out how what you just described would work, you'd see that your little scenario is actually pretty hog.

I don't know if this fits the "Hot Boss" theme, but it's a nice picture.

[​IMG]

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You have boobs, ass, pussy, and the ability to have endless orgasms yet you are still treated as second class citizens/not paid as well/don't have the same power as men do AND you cry about these injustices all the time. Obviously, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!

We win.

As far as the public boner thing. In the teen years you'd get random boners for no reason at all let alone seeing nearly nude hot girls. It has happened a lot less at 25, randomly that is, but I still get huge hard ons when the prospect of hooking up comes into play while out. If a girls into me and we make out or are grinding to what ever music is playing. It's boner time. Im not really sure of the socially acceptable thing while grinding but I do tried to hide my animal lust boner while making out/heavily touching and flirting.

15. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Someone's bitter tonight.

I get paid the same as all they guys I work with. I've travelled/lived all over and never once felt threatened or second class (not even in the Middle East or Africa). And I have a pussy that cranks out multiple orgasms.

Women who allow that kind of shit deserve to be treated as they are.

DEFINITELY the boss here:

[​IMG]

16. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Challenge accepted.

And in the above photo the guy would be paying for that service, so she's an employee, or contractor at best.

17. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ok, ok... I'll agree with the period thing. But we don't have prostates. Have you had yours checked lately?

As for the fuck trophies, well, that's not an option for me and that's a penis's fault to begin with.

Half the money and all the pussy.

18. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

LTMS, I'm disappointed. You're typically so quick on the draw, and you can't see it? You can't imagine you and your girl, lying together in bed with the lights out and the day totally over with, completely exhausted. You start to drift off to sleep and she rolls over and leans on you a little bit, her head by your shoulder, her weight against your arm. You're drifting, and you realize that she's touching herself. You don't know if she thinks you're asleep and is trying not to wake you up, or if she knows you're awake and is trying to get your attention. So you lay there. She starts to get into it; you can feel it in the way she shifts against you and you can hear it by how her breathing is changing. She lets out a moan and lightly bites your shoulder...

That thought does nothing for you?

Maybe superficially. But if she's got your wrists in cuffs and your balls in a vice as she takes a crop to your ass, does it really matter at that moment who's paying who? You think she isn't in control?

19. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As I said initially, after I'm done I'll have lost intrest for at least 15 minutes. So yeah flick the budgie tounge or go bake a cake, I'm unphased.

My preferance would be for the cake baking, cakes are good after violent rooting.

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From all the medical advice Ive heard men don't usually need the old thumb up your ass prostate check until their mid-40's. About the same time women need to have their boobs smashed like pancakes for mammograms.

Dcc001, where do you get all of these black and white artsie photos? Some of them are pretty hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.