Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB's potential New Mod? [WDT 08/13/10] HOT BOSS Theme

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Prefontaine, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone else getting horny hearing all the women here talk about multiple orgasms? Good god, the nerd in me is really starting to come out full force here.

Anyways...

[​IMG]

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Id probably hate most foods too if it had to be blended up and fed too me like gerber. Except bacon.

3. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If Scarlett Johansson came up to me and said, "Eat this pizza and I'll fuck you and let you call me Tim Tebow as I ride your tebowner." I'd be all, "Bitch, you must need new shoes cause you be trippin'."

4. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Firstly, BULLSHIT.

Secondly, you want to call her "Tim" while doing the funky slap dance? You sure you don't want a dude for a week mate?

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you sure you don't want a dude to fly out to meet you for some sexin?

6. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But really, do you want a dude to come up and give you some slap and tickle?

Okay, I kind of just wanted a third post asking the same thing.

7. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When all of the food you eat goes directly into your esophagus you have to take heart burn into consideration 10x more. no room for saliva or teeth to break that shit down.

How long has it been since you got drunk HW? I remember you talking about puuting liquor into your feeding tube. That has to make for heart burn, since it does for me, and it goes in my mouth.

PS. I got laid by a Canadian chick tonight. Yay for maximum rep! For Posting right after! She was marriend too! Oops, kinda feel abd about that last part.

8. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

The other day I was sharing some thoughts over email with a close friend of mine who is an erudite and genteel mentor. He would fit in perfectly in a Merchant-Ivory movie of some sort.

We were talking about the Sarah Palin email hack and I explained that it was first revealed on 4chan, specifically the notorious "/b/" board. Knowing that the most scandalous website he has ever visited is macrumors.com, I provided a significant amount of detail on 4chan and /b/. I informed him that it is truly the worst of the Internet.

Well today he was apparently in a high power meeting in another city with 10 guys who make as much in a month as I do in a year, and he was recounting to them some elements of our conversation.

He then gets the brilliant idea, right then and there, while his laptop is hooked up to their projector, to visit 4chan for the first time.

Un-dissuaded by the relatively tame homepage, he felt confident enough to visit /b/.

Because the content there is always changing, I don't know what they saw, and he is too tactful to mention it to me. I do know that many things on /b/ are the sorts of things that you can't un-see. Apparently whatever it was had him scrambling for the close button on the window. I am sure the corporate IT guys checking the server logs will wonder why he was using their WiFi to read /b/.

In a way, the whole thing was very meta. 4chan created the rickroll - baiting someone into going to what they think is a legitimate site, but is actually Rick Astley. I inadvertently /b/rolled my mentor back to 4chan. It's like the circle of life. Either way, a start to the weekend that is full of win!

9. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Only if it's Tim Tebow and only because his semen cures MD. Y'all just don't appreciate how much I hate pizza.

Oh and Frebis, yes it burns, but that goes away after a few drinks.

10. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

We all know the 'Wheelz exists on a diet of superfood that ordinary humans with their deficient brains can neither enjoy nor process (examples: the snot-looking stuff from the Matrix, the cow-crap looking stuff from Defending your Life, and whatever it was Robocop ate).

11. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

I have a question: when Canadian chicks moan, do they elongate all their vowels like they do when they're talking? Like instead of "right" they say "reiight"? Is it like "oooh yeaaeaeaeahhh Freeibis, geiiive eiiit to mei, ehhh"?

12. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're assuming she moaned.

13. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No they don't.

And if they did, I'd lose my boner in a hell of a hurry. Especially if they called me Frebis.

14. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

True, I just figured the chloroform took a good 30 seconds to take effect.

15. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And you're assuming she was alive.

16. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Now that's a totally reasonable assumption. How else would he have known she was Canadian? I suppose if her tramp stamp had English on one side and French on the other...hmm....

17. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm guessing a tasteful little tramp stamp reading "Je me souviens".

That or he glanced at her ID while robbing her afterwards.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

There are clues to look for. Did she have a bumper sticker on her car damning evolution? Not Canadian. Was that car a dog sled or tree bark canoe? Canadian. Did she say "Ya'll" at the end of every sentence? Not Canadian. Can she kill an elk with a toothpick and piece of bubblegum? Canadian.

Actually, the French would be UNDERNEATH it, thank you. It would say:

CANADIAN
    CANADIEN

....so there would be no confusion. Those two words are impossible to connect because they simply get lost in the translation.

19. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Crazy talk. Shut your dirty little mouth.

See, when I started this thread, I knew you were crippled. I didn't know you also had Downs.

A. Pizza is rad, see above.

B. Scarlett Johannsson can do whatever the fuck she wants with my body mind or soul. End of discussion.

20. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't forget Max Headroom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.