Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] BE BALD AND FREE [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Oct 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't miss it!

I absolutely did not wear a bra.

2. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

IT’S A MANZIER!!

3. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Every day is no bra day. Pandemmy silver lining is the complete removal of real bras from my wardrobe.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The RV season is fast closing, so I'm pretty stoked to be fucking off for 10 days next week. Doing the remote work thing... just me, the dog, and the Airstream, 10 days in a provincial park, last days that it's open... full Starlink action... it'll be cold, wet, but I'm so looking forward to it. The Tin Can is amazing in cold weather... full-on furnace... hot shower, and a great environment to cook and eat and drink and relax in.

Taking the drone, my camera gear, my fishing gear, and will be hiking the dunes on one of the great lakes.

On that note, I drilled holes into my Airstream today to facilitate Starlink cables... it was a weird feeling, but it turned out surprisingly well. A bit of 3D printing tonight, and I'll have an incredibly professional looking cable passthru happening.

5. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm jealous. My lifestyle doesn't quite suit that size of a camper but I absolutely see the appeal and regularly consider/daydream about it.

6. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So Kanye is going through some stuff right now. And by "through some stuff" I mean he's been dubbed "Yedolf" for the degree of his completely unvarnished antisemitism.

7. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In other news, Kanye has announced that he's buying Parler.

No, I didn't get that from The Onion.

8. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nett, did you look at any other brands in addition to Airstream? One if my neighbors retired into a Black Series RV and while it looked nice, I suspect the beefier suspension & frame is overkill for the average RV owner. The only benefit I see is they appear better prepped for boondocking from the factory than most other RV's.

9. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I'm headed home from the beach now. The day we actually went down to the shore was incredible. We saw a seagull retrieve a crab from the surf and eat it alive, a pair of whales breeching repeatedly, and a seal playing in the surf briefly. I friggin love the Oregon coast.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

He’s had such a mental breakdown at this point it seems like he’s completely remapped his psyche. Like a prisoner serving life without parole, finally snapping from the acceptance that nothing is ever going to get better.

After all these interview tours about his mental health and how irresponsible he’s been with it, he decided the best course of action is to flush his meds down the toilet. Smart.

11. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Looks nicely built. Maybe it will not leak like everyone else, but probably not.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Black series as you say are best for off-road or the WAY back woods. If you want seclusion that’s your RV. Airstreams are just so pleasing. They look amazing inside and out, extremely well-made and good for frequent travel. You’re definitely treating yourself if you get one, their popularity is well-deserved.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I did look, briefly, but not seriously. One of the major reasons I went with Airstream is I wasn't sure if the RV life was the thing for me, so I wanted resale value.

I don't think another brand can come close to what I saw for Airstream on that front.

That, and a friend of the family owns the local Airstream dealership. I got a pretty decent discount when I ordered because I paid cash for it.

14. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What a great weekend.

I posted in the R&R thread a bit ago about one of my life long friends having stage 4 cancer. His chemo treatment* ended about a month ago and he had the energy to get out do some stuff. So a bunch of us rented some some cabins in Mammoth Lakes and celebrated his 50th birthday. The eastern Sierra Nevada's did not disappoint. The mountain at Convict Lake looked out of a Bob Ross painting.

His cousin is two days older than he is and they're both huge Star Wars nerds so they thought it'd be funny to have a Star Wars costume party. This idiot mistakenly bought a child's large costume but thankfully the birthday boy changed his costume at the last minute so I was able to wear his spare and the wifey was able to squeeze into the child's large costume.

*He's not out of the woods yet. Waiting on some results to see if he's ready for surgery or if he needs radiation first or the results no one wants.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      821.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      326.1 KB
      Views:
  15. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck. That went downhill fast. Gonna have to try and hold it together at work.

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      44.7 KB
      Views:
  16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Godspeed to your friend. That’s tough.

17. malisbad

malisbad
    Expand Collapse
    Town Drunk

Oh man, I really hope that gets resolved. Anything rectal scares me when it comes to health issues because of the infection risks.

18. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry to see that dude. Here’s hoping they can still turn it around.

A friend of ours who is battling glioblastoma was scheduled for a scan today and we have yet to hear from her. That doesn’t bode well.

19. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The really shitty part (no pun intended) is that he started having symptoms when he was 49.5 years old. Doc says that if he was screened at 45, which is now the current recommended age, the outcome would most likely have been very different. My wife and I (46 & 45 respectively) immediately made appointments. I'm getting the butt cam next month, she in Dec. Between my basal cell skin cancer diagnosis and surgery and now this, I am fucking terrified of cancer.

20. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm thinking about the butt-cam more and more these days; I'm 40, and a bunch of guys at my new job have been doing it. I guess it's the cool thing to do these days.

If I ever get a bad cancer diagnosis, I'm eating a lead-sandwich. I've seen what cancer does to people, and what the treatments do just to get them going a little bit longer. Fuck that shit. Get my stuff in order secretly, then out.

In other news, I just realized something. Elon Musk's face looks like the cover of "Facelift" by Alice in Chains.

Elon musk idiot.jpg

Listen to the song; it's their best, in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.