Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] BE BALD AND FREE [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Oct 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

not to detract from the butt stuff, but "Real Engineering" is a must-follow on youtube. And this is a must-watch:

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Well, next week should be... interesting.

I mentioned earlier that I'm fucking off to a lakeside campsite for the last 10 days of the provincial park season... weather is due to be cold and wet.

Well, I just realized that I also set up some "team building" stuff for that same week.

I'm a fan of Hot Ones. So I thought it would be hilarious if everyone on my distributed teams got a care package... season 19 of the Hot Ones line up, and we'd all hop on Zoom for a couple of hours, and do the challenge as a group.

Well, fuck me, I'm going to be in the Airstream during that. I'm not too worried about the eating of the hot sauces, it's more about the day after. The Tin Can has a finite amount of shower water. Never mind the fact I'm going to be stuck in the middle of the woods beside a lake.

Needless to say I'm working through what medicinal supplies I need to bring along in order to not die.

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't even bother with the shower. Just lean into it, shit yourself for a few hours, and then go swim in the lake.

4. malisbad

malisbad
    Expand Collapse
    Town Drunk

Cheap wood toilet seat, dig a pit, set up the seat, bring a bucket and a 100% cotton washcloth. Leave it all to rot in the hole, fill it in, and call it a day.

5. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You need to have a long talk with your planner.....

6. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Woke up to pee at about 4am this morning. I get in front of the toilet and get my pecker out. I'm about to start, then I hear a smoke alarm. I take off running through the house, the wife starts preparing to get our kid out of the house.

I get to the living room, I can see and smell smoke. I grabbed the fire extinguisher and start checking things. The dryer, even though it wasn't running, the air handler, the stove, coffee maker and microwave. The alarm stopped and the smoke was dissipating. I slow down a little, start checking all outlets, it smelled like electrical smoke. Finally found the power strip running the fish tank had let its smoke out. What a way to start the day.

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I don’t think that’s normal or expected behavior for a power strip.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

might as well make your garlic soup to flush it out

9. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It had a fish tank heater plugged in. I think the heater started drawing too many amps and the internal breaker for the strip didn't kill the power. I'm going to replace the heater and by a better power supply.

I broke open the power strip and it is definitely the source of the smoke.

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

So many power bars are cheap pieces of shit.

11. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, when i broke this one open, the wiring was definitely undersized for a typical 15 amp outlet. And the reset button never tripped.

12. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

https://www.amazon.com/JACKYLED-Pro...ated/dp/B0B5DTQ433?ref_=ast_slp_dp&th=1&psc=1

It was the model linked above. It had a tank heater plugged in, which may have also failed in some way upping the amps it drew. It also har the filter, aerator pump and an led light in the tank lid plugged in. A couple of usb cords for charging stuff that weren't plugged into any devices. The main supply from the wall outlet to the charging tower was appropriately sized, the wiring inside between outlets was several gauges smaller.

Ima drop some money on a good, heavy duty one. The other two in our house are very good surge protectors for our TV's and game consoles in the living room and bedroom.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah... I'm a big APC fan when it comes to the "important" battery backups and surge protectors. Anything expensive in my house goes through one of their battery backups, even a small one, so that it conditions the power and protects from brownouts and surges.

As it is right now, if I lost power, I think I can go almost 2 hours watching the big screen TV, and 12 hours with house-wide wifi/internet.

14. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

15. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A large bucket with a sturdy bag inside and an airtight lid. You can keep it outside and swim in the lake if/when things get really messy.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Shit where your dog shits. Assert dominance.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Those are not the kinds of games I'm looking to encourage with my dog, thanks. She already knows who the boss is.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

whenever I piss outside, one of my wife's little toy chihuahuas -- this fucker is like 4.5 lbs on a good day -- will come up and piss on top of where I pissed while making direct eye contact with me the entire time. Like that "I am the boss now" meme. Fucking bitch.

19. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Next time save a little and then when she does that, piss in the dog.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That sounds like a "3rd and 10" scenario to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.