Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] EARTH DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengeofthenerds, Apr 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who the fuck started giving all these dudebros ketamine?

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Call me anything, but at least I'm consistent.

It's the same picture.

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Esketamine got approved as a nasal spray within the last few years as a treatment for treatment-resistant depression and major depressive disorder, which has made it much more accessible than the previous administration which required an IV.

4. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like trying to get mainstream media to talk about anti-rape culture protests at the preview tour spots?

5. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maddox showed his face on videos. Nobody wants to see a regular looking dude on YouTube.

6. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, really?

Why are people making a big deal about her age/ appearance now, and not last year?
    Everyone just started swapping kombucha recipes on that thread, and I had to look up what kombucha was.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Right it was during the 6 months gorilla marketing was hot and he had Ryan Holliday running the campaign.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Asking all the pet owners out there... dog seat covers/hammocks, for a full-size pickup (1-ton).

Got a few items from Cabelas, and they are working great in the SUV, but they are full of shit when it comes to the sizes.

Tried to fit the Carhartt dog hammock in the 3500 and it doesn't even fit 3/4 of the way across.

Anyone have any kind of back seat protection recommendations for a 1-ton that is about to be lived in by a German Shepherd?

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I have a big yellow lab. I use one of those moving blankets they line the walls of elevators with. Works like a charm.

10. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Been an eventful weekend. Stayed late on Friday and started opening up the shop. We're taking over the other side effectively doubling our size. (Excuse the mess. The shop is a wreck. I had to stash all the items that were along the wall)

Got pressed into going to a shitty wrestling match held at a brewery that ended up being a blast. Had a great time yelling at the wrestlers and hearing them talk shit. To give you an idea of the caliber of wrestler at event, one of the female wrestler's name was "Buffstuff"

Spur of the moment drive to the coast today. As much as California can be a real pain in the ass state to live in, it sure is pretty.

Attached Files:

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You mention a female wrestler with the name of ButtStuff, and yet you don't post a pic?

WTF?

12. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're picturing one of the WWE Diva's. This was far, far, far, far from that.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Don't judge me.

14. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You got leather, right? Be sure to keep her claws clipped, don't let them get a sharpened point on them. Our old lab hung a claw in one of those little holes in the leather and it ripped like paper. Made me sick, that truck was otherwise blemish free. Nissan interior guy put in a new section and made it like new again.

Like Juice, I just use blankets. But about once a year I gut the interior of the truck, all seats and trim out, and use a one of those things kinda like Velcro to get every last hair out.

Our GSD will let you vacuum his body. And the furminator brush works great to get loose hair off of him, a daily task.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, leather. Trying to find something that encases the back seat for her. I very well may get some moving blankets and sew something together to fit.

Good idea guys, thanks.

16. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What kind of taser would work best as a melee weapon for a group laser tag event?

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're playing laser tag and you're bringing a taser? Strong move.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I’d go cattle prod instead of taser. More of a kick, easier to wield, better reach, longer lasting.

And surprisingly cheap, never mind readily available from your local Tractor Supply store.

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If that's the goal, why not a Colt .45? That could be really long lasting.

20. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I second the moving blankets, they're the only thing I've found big and robust enough for our Newfoundland. I keep the rear seat folded up when she's in the truck and use folded moving blankets to fill in the footwell and then another over them and the storage bins to give her a relatively flat floor with some padding to eliminate anywhere she can catch a foot or a nail.

My 2008 Ram had the fold flat floor under the back seat, but my 2011 doesn't. I wish it did as it would have really simplified everything and I wouldn't need to fill in the footwell to give her a flat floor to lay on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.