Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HAPPY FATHER'S DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

2. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It includes a clip from an interview with the CEO who likely had his head bashed in where he stated he ”didn’t want any old white guy experts, but young diverse people to “inspire future generations” which I have heard before from other CEOS and have now realized is just a way of saying “I want to cheap out as much as possible and not pay what real experts cost, so I throw in a woke sounding excuse to keep people from asking too many questions”.

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are these people aware that women and minorities were allowed to attend college in the 1980s? There is such a thing as old diverse experts.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Or just don’t bother making diversity a priority when it comes to life-or-death safety considerations.

I bet he was really proud of himself for that and thought of himself as a badass adventurer. Well now he’s finding out the hard way how many “adventures” end up.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

going to north carolina later this summer. Was asked if I wanted to play golf there, I was like fuck yeah, those people are awesome, let's go. Turn's out it's at a course designed by ARNOLD FUCKING PALMER. What in the actual fuck? I'm just as liable to skull a tee shot 30 yards as I am to bomb it 200 yards but onto the adjacent fairway. I have made one birdie in my life and also killed one bird. Good thing everyone at that club loves us because we remind them of what they were like 60 years ago.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Played at my buddy’s club last weekend. He has a social/pool membership that lets him play twice a month. We grouped up with another duo to make our four. One of the other guys was about 60, and every time he fucked up a drive, he would yell, “HIT IT YOU FAGGOT.” Loudly. To himself. It was less than a pleasant afternoon.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I don't take golf seriously, at all. It's a fucking game. I've never even kept a proper scorecard. If I was with a group who wanted to then sure, I know the rules and generally follow them within reason anyway (except shit like don't hurt yourself or the club, if you're playing like 12 strokes on a hole just pick up for pace of play, etc). I HATE it when people do the kinda crap like what you just described. I love talking shit to myself. As my boys and especially my wife get increasingly better at the game, we love shit talking each other. But at the end of the day, I'm playing that round for fun, so I'm doing everything within my power to enjoy it. I'm not trying to win something. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

The old, fat white guys are the worst. It's always the old fat white guys with tucked in too tight polos. And the women with the fake tits and botox ass who walk around as if their appearance is gonna lower their score.

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Watching the group behind me get all huffy on the tee box is my favorite. A bunch of old country club losers pulled that shit a few rounds ago. We offered to let them play through, but they passive-aggressively declined just so they’d have something to bitch about to the cart girl or some shit. After that bullshit, one guy drove his ball right into an adjacent neighborhood. Nothing made me happier.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

last time we were out, it was my first time taking my boys on a course. We just played scramble, give them some good fairway lies, let them practice hitting out of the bunker, showing them basic etiquette, pick it up if it we were going to slow, letting other groups play through etc. No big deal. It was a cheap muni track. So this one group comes up blaring their music, crushing beer, and they keep hitting into us. Matter of time until one of us actually gets hit. I tell them just play through it's fine, they were being assholes about it. Finally convince them to play through.

Next hole, first guy tees it up, takes a million and one practice swings then Mark McGuires a worm burner right into the front tee box about 20 yards up. Ball ricochets back into their group. Everyone is pissed. My wife and I almost piss ourselves laughing.

10. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's the point of banging a wrench every 30 minutes. Anything bouncing around would be at erratic intervals. Every 30 minutes instead of constantly is to conserve energy as well as give your mind something to do...track the 30 minutes

11. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Declined? I don't think I've ever really given anyone a choice. Move to the side and give them a wave to go, then I won't move. I ain't out there to be pressured to go faster.

12. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't golfed in years and not sure if I ever will again. But, I do know that if I do play again, I'm playing for fun. If moving the ball 6 feet gives me a better lie, then it's getting moved.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I was out there with my wife and kids and wasn't getting into it with a bunch of drunken assholes. I "convinced" them to play through after one of their balls hit the top of our cart and we didn't even get a "fore." It was fine -- every time they hit into us I picked up their pro v1. They spent about 30 seconds looking for it then dropped another.

14. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The original disaster used both CQD and then SOS. And surprisingly, the boats closest to the Titanic all were like “…those fuckin’ unsinkable show-offs.”

15. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

We were a hole a away from crossing the 9, so I wasn’t going stand in the way of a 70-year-old getting a hotdog and a root beer while he makes a 23-year-old chick feel uncomfortable.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Like Steve Fosset? They are so rich and bored that they have to think up expensive ways to kill themselves rather than spend time with their family.

For FUCK’S SAKE. It’s twin sister ship sank in the Aegean Sea. Water so shallow and warm you can scuba dive to it. Go look at THAT, you rich assholes:
    46965F42-F38B-4B99-B1B0-E6C884955ADC.jpeg

#116 Crown Royal, Jun 21, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
  17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

18. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How are you Texas idiots doing? Heard it's hot as hell down there right now. Heat index in the mid-high one-teens

19. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of the youtubers i watch for bbq was doing his normal tuesday video and was like this probably wasn't a good idea and he shows a thermostat at 99 degrees then he goes and we are going to be cooking at 325 degrees today. Even outside that isn't going to be fun.

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In typical modern reporting they’ve found a debris field near the Titanic and failed to specify that it was debris of the sub or the huge fucking debris field that has been there for 111 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.