Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] IT'S SPRING, BABY! [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Mar 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I bought the rebuild kit with completely assembled crank with .5mm oversized pistons. With good luck I'll just have to have the cylinders bored, honed and I can slap it all back together quick. If the cylinders are already oversized or scarred too deep, then I get to re-sleeve and bore and hone. With bad luck, doing all this work myself could actually cost more than waiting 6-8 weeks for professionally remanufactured engines.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Sounds like viscosity breakdown in the transverse mounted induced torque modality propounders. You may have to tweak the obverse shifter genuine calfskin bi-piston five irons and bro, you’re good to go.

Another “man toy” I am yet to (and wanting to) try out. I was flabbergasted by the price of a seadoo/jet ski. Not knowing much about them, I was ignorant and thought they cost the amount of decent dirtbike. Not a decent car. I know a friend of a friend, he has a Seadoo. And a drives mustang Saleen. And lives in an efficiency apartment. But he has a seadoo and mustang, I guess.

#22 Crown Royal, Mar 21, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  3. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some people definitely have their priorities a little wacky.

You will not regret trying a jet ski. Are they a wise financial move? Of course not. But fun things rarely are. They make a nice addition to your camper. They can be towed by the wife's tiny car while you pull the RV.

I actually bought one a few years ago for $200, put a battery in it and rode for two seasons. Got my money's worth on that one. It had no trailer, means three other guys just threw it in my truck and pushed it off in the lake. It's been at the dock ever since.

End of last summer I bought a pair that didn't run with a double ski trailer for $1000. They both ended up needing complete engine rebuilds, which I'm about to start. Even after all that I could probably sell them for $2-3k more than I'll have in them. The trailer is worth nearly what I paid for the pair.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Do they still make the stand-up ones? They seem to not be around as much but were SUPER popular in the 90’s (the “torpedo dive” trick was what’s it’s all about). People used to spread rumours about them, like they were banned like ATV three-wheelers. I dunno. I would rather sit.

Those SeaDoo attachments where you just drive the jet ski into a chassis to transform it into a boat are as slick as it gets. That is just straight-up cool. I do envy these people in a good way.

5. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm pretty sure Yamaha and Kawasaki still make stand up models. And a new company called Krash Industries, or something.

I'd rather sit, too. Or, I'd rather own both, but choose sit-down since I haven't found a smoking deal on a standup.

6. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is what I bought two of for $1,000. So, not the newest or fastest, but nice and comfortable to ride. They should be nice and reliable when I finish with them, not junk.

56.jpg

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Very important

8. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When I was 19, I had this neighbor with a toddler. That toddler is now in his 20's and on American Idol, he just made it through the first round of Hollywood week. I'm pretty excited for the kid. Not excited enough to watch American Idol, but I'm glad they're putting the clips up on YouTube these days so I can see how he does.

9. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today, I went on a long ass road trip for a meeting. Didn't feel like cooking dinner, so I made the wife a Healthy Choice microwave meal. While I was doing that, I saw some pretzels and thought those would be good with something sweet. So that is how I ended up eating vanilla ice cream with crushed up pretzels and M&Ms for dinner.

I would feel shame if there were anyone here to see me. Not even the wife knows, I hid it that well.

It's ok, though, I'm drinking water with the meal.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Man, this Ellory Smith shit happening just fucking rules. There’s nothing like a shitty comedian who publicly virtue signals and chastises a better comedian for “racism” without first going through their OWN tweets.

....turns out this dizzy broad said things about Asians that are far, FAR worse than anything Shane Gillis could think up and is now is now doing an internet apology tour for writing bad jokes. Right on cue.

...people aren’t calling you out for your shitty comedy, they are calling you out because you’re a fucking hypocrite. All you did was make Gillis look like a better person than you. Great job.

11. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some idiot has blocked the Suez Canal by wedging a massive container ship in there nearly sideways. It's literally a global-scale workplace fuckup.

12. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    The Exxon Valdez captain finally landed a new job?

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The pic posted to instagram said that they cut them off to get in there first. And they are PROPER fucked.
    6470B9E0-F1D7-4F03-B2FB-85D2FD12DEC1.jpeg

14. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The Iranians didn’t even have to lift a finger to shut down the Suez. All these needed was one retarded ship captain.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

That's not fair. The captain may have been drunk. Or a woman.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

At at this point the move is to run away right? Pull a Costa Concordia — just jump in the water, swim to land and disappear. No way you will ever live that down. Ever. Just go steal a camel and fuck off into the desert never to be heard from again.

17. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nobody goes full Mark Thatcher. Not even Mark Thatcher.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

how dare you assume their disabilities

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Are you assuming the captain's preferred pronouns?

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Hedging my bets with their. It’s how this works right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.