Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND[NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, May 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Boom alligator poop rolled.

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Whatever whatever. My kid is cuter than yours.

I'm watching Seinfeld to wind down for a nap ( with wine and hot fries, mother's day is fucking rad) (also go and juice with breakfast) and this scene resonates with me. Whenever I visit my parents it is going to be the cool season because they keep their goddamn thermostat on 80 in goddamn humid coastal Alabama

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

The Pen is the one episode to watch if you're looking for a Seinfeld episode. God i feel Elaine's character from beginning to finish. STELLLAAAA!

4. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of the last trips to Florida was during the summer. My grandmother was walking around the house rubbing her arms and saying it's so cold. The thermostat was set to 82*. She bumped it to 83*

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like how she got more cynical in the later seasons having to deal with her nut job friends. Wish Netflix would get this show already.

#85 Kubla Kahn, May 9, 2021
    Last edited: May 9, 2021
  6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I love shit like this:

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Cool stuff, I just can’t believe I watched the whole thing. Those guys know how to make a compelling video.

8. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Derby winner Medina Spirit tested positive for banned substance. Bob Baffert banned from Churchill Downs racing. The horse will be stripped of a the win if the split specimen also tests positive. Baffert claims innocence, again.

I planned on wagering on the Preakness. I don't know yet what effect this will have on that race.

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Which manufacturer is
    "sharp square,"
    the winner? I didn't see it in the end montage.

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Baffert might be a cheater, I don't have enough info. But, I saw his interview on SC last night. The drug that gave a positive test is a legal drug. It's not an anabolic steroid, it's a corticosteroid, basically used to treat inflammation. It just can't be used within like 2 weeks of the race. Baffert seemed believable to me for this incident, when he said the horse has never even been given that medicine, ever. Not that it was residual from a recent treatment. Also, they normally don't release this info until the second split sample confirms, but it leaked and they banned Baffert from Churchill Downs. So, he decided to release info to get in front. It's such a tiny amount, and lab error or potential false positives, is why they do the second samples. Seems goofy to announce it before it's confirmed.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Isn't it his 5th time popping for this exact same thing in about a year?

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

does this have any impact on the bets from the race? Or are the winnings and losses set in stone after the race? Also, how do pats and astros fans feel about this?

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not sure. I don't think it was the exact same thing. One was for this, but admittedly had been given to the horse, but outside the window where it should have still be in the horse's system. They recently lowered the testing threshold, I think? And, one of the others was for a different drug that is also found in the Salonpas lidocaine patches that people wear, and was blamed on one of the handlers. I mean, it sounds like bullshit, but then we are talking about tiny, tiny amounts.

14. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The parimutuel payouts are set in stone. There's just no way for them to go back and redistribute winnings when you're dealing with paper tickets exchanged for cash. They could probably do it for people like me that bet on the twinspires app, but no way for track-day, in-person bets. So it will never happen.

15. Zach

Zach
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Finally eligible to book a vaccine today. Managed to grab an appointment for tonight.
    Pretty pumped.

16. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree, he seems believable. For this one. But anywhere you have huge money involved, you're going to have cheaters. I could totally imagine both scenarios where Baffert cheats to get an edge or a competitor finds a way to discredit Baffert and his horses by introducing a banned substance, somehow, in the horse's surroundings.

He has been caught up in several substance irregularities with his horses. It is beginning to strain credulity. I was skeptical about the lidocaine thing with the other horse.

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's probably one of those things where he didn't cheat, and he didn't direct anyone to administer the meds. "Hey Tommy, don't be doing anything illegal to gain an advantage <slow wink>, and if you do, I don't want to know about it. <even slower wink>" That way, he can sound credible when he denies any wrong-doing.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

My wife just chased me around the house with my son’s underwear which had skid marks in it.

you single fuckers might be onto something...

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Sounds like a prank war in the midst. Here’s what you do:

Dress in black and put on a ski mask. Get a flash camera and a toy cap gun. Kick your wife in the middle of the night equipped with the above items. When she wakes up to see a masked figure standing in her bedroom, fire the camera flash and the gun at the same time. She’ll think she’ll have been shot in a home invasion, and at that moment take the mask off and say “Oh sorry honey, I thought you wanted to have a prank war.”

Let’s see her chase you around with feces when she can’t sleep for the next 72 hours heh heh heh.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

LOL you guys like videos that are as hilarious as they are polarizing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.