Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL BASTILLE DAY/FIFA CUP FINALS [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

He's just a nice guy... Bless His Heart...

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 3.33.53 PM.jpg

2. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In my naive defense, I didn’t know that what I was responding to was public. And secondly, she complemented Neil Young, so I went with it.

3. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

I just checked out their message board...Jesus Christ what a shitshow. Is that what all the other message boards are like? I’m glad this is the only one I go to.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I like to think it's because we are "big mean mods" that don't allow that kind of crap.

It keeps the numbers down, and probably speeds up our inevitable demise, but I'll be damned if I'll lower my standards as a result.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The reason I only go to this one is because it’s the only one that won’t make you kill everyone in the room with you, and then yourself.

It’s baaaaaaaaaaad out there. Twitter times a million, nothing but debating social issues. This place has primo cooking tips, titties and people who I guess for the most part don’t think the earth is flat or have a Steven Universe tattoo.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And gardens. Don't forget gardens.

I just built and grew my first one and it's been a blast.

If you asked me 2 years ago if I'd be addicted to gardening, I'd have laughed.

Who knew?

7. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Funny how life is like that.

8. Improper

Improper
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Ah, I challenge you to find a house in the south of France without a little garden...maybe herbs, maybe more. If it adds to your pleasure, embrace it! It is all part of living your best life.

Meanwhile, I enjoy this board immensely, and am pleased that Nett does all of the heavy lifting while I breeze through every day. Thanks man.

I do miss some of our livelier posters, but all things ebb and flow. Now.....I am back outside for sunshine, beers in that sunshine, and grilled meats. Happy weekend, all.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

LMAO. I hope she went back to her original board and told them what sweeties we all are.

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Well, there have been a few new legit-looking users sign up today. All new users are moderated, so they have to be approved (assuming they make it past the anti-spam checks) by me first, and then their first few posts are also moderated so we can see if they are posting somewhat legit content.

They might not have seen the "your account is activated now" email yet so they haven't been by.

We'll see how it goes... but in the end, we have a half-decent blockade to protect us from new users, and I don't lose sleep at night by turning stupid people away (in case you haven't noticed yet).

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I'm real close to pulling the trigger on a new (To me) car. A '96 Z28 convertible 6 speed. Same owner for 20 years, right at 100K, needs a new top ($1500 parts and labor for a canvas top/glass rear window.) It's GM's Mystic Teal in color....one of those stupid color changing paints that was popular in the late 90's. The reason I mention that is the paint on the nose is kind of fucked up, so it could really stand a repaint on the nose and I know those paints are stupid expensive, not to mention the impossibility of matching the paint on a car that's been in the desert sun for 22 years. The plus side is I'm pretty sure from the damage it was caused by having a bra on the car and I can always throw another bra on it for about $100.

The interior is close to perfect except for one small seam split on the driver's seat. Past experience tells me that small seam splits quickly become major splits in leather seats when I start subjecting them to my 220lbs, so that would have to be addressed immediately.

According to Hagerty, 4th gen Camaros have pretty much bottomed out in price. Only about 12-13% of them have 6 speeds, and in '96 there were like 2900 convertibles built. This one is box stock except for an upgraded (In the 90's) stereo....ie....cassette head, CD changer in the trunk. No performance upgrades, not even a K&N.

So I'm kind of thinking since I put low miles on vehicles (Like 4-5K a year), if I keep up with maintenance and wear items, I could probably drive something fun and in a few years sell it for not much of a loss. (Then again, I know I'm an idiot with cars and the chances of that thing making it 6 months without me upgrading the springs, intake, rims, tires, exhaust, clutch...etc...are slim.)

Oh well, I should know soon if this deal will go through.

12. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Go on. Tell us more about how cool we are at the factory.

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At her original board, she wanted to be a mod (and get paid for it) to impose her opinions onto those who disagree with her. If I want a feminist to teach me something, I'll read one of Audrey's long posts, not have my posting content "moderated."

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Maybe they will Wahoo us.

Seriously... a salary for being a moderator. Nothing too high, a few GRAND, y’know, for doing the same thing half of you are already doing for free. This board has been free for us since it’s inception. It’s about time we brought in a pro.

Since it seems we are being watched, evidently they didn’t watch hard enough at what happens when you post something goofy on here.

16. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A pro with amazing insights like these:

The thinker thinks: the prover proves. Beliefs are necessary to escape reality. There is no US or Them. We are all humans sharing the same space. Men feel superior beginning at age 4… maybe. Men fear women and rightly so. Women are amazing and super powerful.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Wait...you’re getting it for free?

Fucking hell... I’m paying more for this per month than Netflix, AND I have to moderate.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But, you got that sweet ban hammer, yo.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

True dat. Helps me feel tough when cyber bullying idiots.

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess we know now you were one of the ones too cheap to send Chater a few bucks for a new server back in the day. Although, I have no idea what he actually did with my $20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.