Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL LAZY MOMS DRINKING CHIANTI DAY[NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Sep 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im guessing that early study about smokers being more immune to covid turned out to be true. Everyone of those people has smoked 7 packs a day and the last toll from that 400k person event is like 250 sick like one dead?

Few other notes on the video. I want those Macho Man glasses the guy on the suzuki had and that registered nurse is right up my ally. Trashy hot, possibly fake tits, crazy.

#61 Kubla Kahn, Sep 5, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  2. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is he really going for cello? Don’t let him give it up! Make sure he keeps practicing and keeping his mastery of the craft at the highest level he can.

But also let him go into automotive technology.

The end result is viral videos of an auto mechanic playing amazing cello, and then the money REALLY rolls in.

3. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I SHOULD be halfway through a bottle of Jameson with about 100lbs of smoked meat being cut up and served to a whole host of drunken middle aged, upper middle class white folk at a premium cost, but thanks to the 'Rona, the annual Derby party that we provide catering for was cancelled. So instead I put new shutters up on my house and am now just sipping on some spectacular NE IPAs until it's time to take the steaks out of the sous vide and finish them off on the grill with some roasted brussel sprouts and potatoes.

4. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For really realsies. Music was the thing that got him to stop spending so much time on video games when he was a kid, which is a win-win in my book. (I hate video games.)
    We'll see about that. Jungle Julia is a strings teacher, and she has often utilized him for ensemble practices and performances with her students.

Li'l Bandit also plays bass guitar, regular guitar, and ukulele.

For sure, this. I told him since he was in highschool, to learn some kind of trade: automotive, carpentry, plumbing, welding, etc., even if he doesn't pursue it to the end.
    Take it from me, EVERY DAY I see people get hit with huge automotive repair bills that could be halved (or more!) IF THEY JUST KNEW HOW TO DO THE WORK THEMSELVES.
    And a lot of times, it isn't even hard work.
    Since I "gave"* him his truck, he has been very active in his efforts to maintain and modify it (just like I was when my dad gave me a beat-to-shit farm truck!).
    Lately, he's been making money working on his friends' cars, and I'm pretty proud of him.

*The truck he got ('02 F150) was a truck that my dad had before he died; I transferred the title to Li'l Bandit's name.

5. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We just got back from zip lining for the first time. It was fun until I got motion sickness halfway through the course. We just went to Castle Rock, next time I want to try a spot in the mountains. With Dramamine.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Working on a sponsorship deal for the facebook group I help moderate. I'm tired of dealing with grown adults who act like children with no reward or compensation. Why and/or how do y'all ass fuckers do this shit for free?

Besides shegirls tits, of course

7. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What ana amazing derby. Instead of going to a party I got drunk by myself. I yelled the tv so much in two minutes that my kids think I’m retarded.
    I always vowed to not make my kids main memory of me be getting drunk and doing dumb things. I only make an exception to that three or four times a year. The derby being one of them. There is something about collective debauchery that just makes my insides tingle.

8. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’d start by not moderating one for ex-alcoholics that think their new hobby is cool.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

that's an old stereotype based upon when it was just odouls and nothing else. People choose NA for all kinds of reasons, the most common of which is medical and, increasingly, as an alternative to things like gatorade for sports and recovery (Erdinger was famously Germany's "secret sauce" during the last winter olympics). The growing popularity has all the big macros and even breweries like Deschutes getting into the game. Hell, Heineken estimates that 20% of the business will be NA by 2025.

Or you can just read market data on it

10. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We just spent over an hour hanging a curtain rod and curtains.

But it is done. The top of my dresser where they have laid for the last 3 months is visible. And tacos are about to get destroyed.

I'll call that a good day!

11. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's what amazes me about so many people.

People just don't comprehend that this trickles into the rest of your life. They must work overtime, because they need that promotion and bigger salary.They can't jump at interesting opportunities, start their own business, take a sabbatical, tell their boss to fuck off, etc. All because they just had to buy that 3800 sq. ft. house and two luxury cars and a boat and new golf clubs and an expensive vacation to <insert rich tourist hellhole> once a year.

A guy I know grew up poor and worked three jobs through college. He graduated after 6 years of intermittent classes and work stints. Spent a year at a company as a temp. Did awesome work. Got hired on as a mid-level engineer for like $70k. This is supposed to be where his life flips from hard to easy. And then he went out and bought a loaded Audi Q5 and now complains he can't go out to lunch because he spends $20k/year in car payments and insurance.

A lot of people don't get that choice. And a lot of the ones that do get that choice squander it.

12. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How'd that work out for you now?

13. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Absolutely. Doesn't really matter what trade. I wish I would have taken this advise.

14. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Not for nothing, but Mike Rowe has basically been screaming this at anyone who'll listen for the last decade. The average age of a trade-job person is scary. These jobs aren't going away.

15. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hit the double because I got the 4 horse in the 13th race and I did box Tix the Law and and Authentic for the Derby. Won over $460, even though I missed every other bet, just had a feeling. That feeling was more about the jockey on Authentic than the horse itself. If I had added Mr. Big News to my trifecta box it would have been a $3k payday, but I never even considered that horse.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

the neighbor I resuscitated right before last thanksgiving just died. We knew she wouldn't make it back home, maybe to an independent living facility, but things got worse in the hospital last few months.

17. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Tonight I’m on a Samara Weaving kick. We rented Bill and Ted Face the Music the other night and tonight I randomly decided to rewatch Ready or Not. I don’t know why I love her so much but got damn.
    F1991411-596C-4CFC-A7B9-6241849A72A8.jpeg

Now I’m watching The Babysitter on Netflix again. I love her anyway, but the fact that she’s in these amazing horror comedies doesn’t hurt. She’s amazing in Guns Akimbo as well.

I’m over here planning a Ready or Not themed Halloween costume even though I don’t expect that I’ll be able to go anywhere.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I reduced her becoming a star since Ash vs. Evil Dead since she’s unnaturally hot, they seem to be trying to keep her a scream queen but she’s better than just that.

...She’s also THIS:
    49217C37-EFF5-43FB-B9BD-2476B9CBA9CF.jpeg

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Oh, I suppose it could have been a labor day weekend thread.

Happy Labor Day!

20. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Another summer comes to an end. Today was anticlimactic for us - after 4 days of hiking, the shore and kayaking at our lake, I spent yesterday recovering from a hard night of drinking with an old friend on Saturday night. I was hoping to hang with some neighbors today at the lake, but everyone is either preparing for the week or nursing their own hangovers. Still, I got some more kayaking in, riding the wakes of passing boats is a blast.

Time for some more beer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.