Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL MAKE YOUR BED DAY[NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No. But your choice of “Burned” is the perfect word to associate it with:

...and in case you didn’t hear his elated shoutings if true ecstasy he just handed over his last cheque that he, by law, must fork over $9900.00 of his money every FUCKING MONTH. And that’s American dollars, you can tell by the accent.

Alimony should not exist.

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

i don’t demand anything. She stores them however she wants because I don’t have to clean them so I don’t bitch about where she wants to keep them

3. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In my twisted imagination that poor bastard stepped out of the bank, was immediately hit by a truck and killed.

10k a month... Christ.

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

His take home pay must be something sexy to have to fork over that much money per month. Probably got caught deep dicking the maid or something.

They say that being party to a suit in family court is more dangerous than criminal law. I just can’t imagine why. That man has probably laid awake many, many nights trying to find a way to get rid of her body without getting caught.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Some idiot just live streamed himself taking a shit in Nancy Pelosi's driveway.

I...I have no words.

6. Improper

Improper
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Pelosi is nuts, and I would prefer that she no longer be in our government.

However, I don't see any need to shit in ANYONE'S driveway.....much less on camera. That dude needs help. Anger management at the very least.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It’s very sad that counts as justification to take $120,000 a year from somebody. A marriage doesn’t have a dollar value, you just both fucked up.

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I finally added a decent 1964 Topps Curt Flood card! Most of you are probably thinking "Who?"

The card is an absolute pain in the ass for collectors. It's not actually rare, he doesn't have obscenities scrawled on his bat, none of that.

The problem is that one guy decided he wanted to have all of them.

cf.jpg

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I don't know why more rugby isn't introduced to high school football... some pretty basic training/practice, and you'd be able to get serious overlap on the wing just about every time.

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I don't know why rugby isn't a big thing here. I would've loved to play as a young man and it's a great sport to watch once you figure out what's going on.

12. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

As a sideline bystander, rugby is WAY more entertaining. I was in the band in highschool and had to attend all the football games. It was boring. Rugby was far more entertaining when hubs played intramural college.... fast paced, never really stopped the clock, easy to follow. From a practical standpoint it is better: the rules make more sense to me and the lack of body armor makes the hits maybe a little more painful but altogether less forceful. And the dudes are stacked.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It’s arguably safer to play, too... you’re not relying on pads to keep you safe, you’re taught proper technique to minimize the injuries.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

A ton of West Coast schools opted for rugby programs over football due to the reduced equipment costs.

15. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Makes sense.

I remember back home where football is king, middle and highschool kids participated in lift a thons and various item sales (chocolate, wrapping paper, whatever) to fund their program because all that equipment is crazy expensive. You can't really use it safely year to year and the kid usually outgrows it anyway.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

It's kind of funny, the one sport my mother forbade me to play was football. So, me and all my buddies would play unorganized games with no pads or helmets, and beat the absolute dog shit out of each other. I would've probably been safer in a prison riot. There were broken bones, teeth knocked out, plenty of blood, and more then a few concussions I'm sure.

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I kind of went down a 80's music rabbit hole and came across this one hit wonder masterpiece. I'm not even sure it was a "Hit", but I remember listening to it years ago and thinking it was a great composition.

Anyone else remember it?

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Football without rules, padding or morality made men amongst children.

We played original lawn darts while standing inside the rings. You wore construction boots and were allowed to lift one leg to dodge.

....stupid? Yes. But less stupid than eating Tide pods.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

we used to play a loosely organized game like this in middle and high school called "smear the queer." Basically whomever had the ball was getting tackled by everyone else, and you had to avoid being murdered. Then you give the ball to someone else and it's their turn, because sports. Eventually the varsity quarterback got his arm broken when he was smeared too hard, and the game was banned, not because of the name, but because there was only one school nurse and her office would be flooded every day after lunch with people from that game.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Every kid thought they invented it. We called it “Kill The Guy With The Ball”. The game was how long you survived before you were swarmed like you just closed the World Series.

Another playground game was “bag tag” where you could only be “it” by getting smacked in the nuts. And full-on tackle football games with twenty people on each team.

“British Bulldog” was the most popular. However you named it, one person in the centre is “it”. The mob has to get from one side to the other without getting tackled or if caught, you were “it” too. Eventually everyone gets caught and only the big native kids would be left. Because we needed at least seven of us to take ‘em down, it was like tackling a spooked horse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.