Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL RED WINE DAY[NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Aug 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

House can vote all they want, shithead Mitch won’t do fuck all about it.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I will say that Alchemist is a bit overrated and Trillium is good, but over-priced. A four-pack of their double IPA is about $25. That being said, the new taproom/restaurant they built in Boston is really good and is worth the cost. They have some really good charcuterie boards and occasionally some beers they don’t sell in the other taprooms.

I would check our Aeronaut up this way too. And without knowing where you went in Maine, but assuming you went to the Portland area, Foundation and Bissell Brothers are the best ones up there.

3. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If he was smart, he would. It would change the national conversation almost instantly.

4. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree, I am all in on legalization, most of the guys I met in county were non violent pot convicts.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Meanwhile I'm listening to the riding dirty song with the baby

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

"wanna go burn some shit?"

"yeah man, in this pipe on the couch!"

I've said from the beginning of COVID, the best solution would have to not only legalize marijuana but give send every adult a weekly stipend of it. Everyone would have been too stoned to leave the house and COVID would have died out in like 6 weeks.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

live feed in Alaska of a waterfall where bear catch salmon.

8. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have worked 14 hours today with Louisiana, in their EOC (big loud room with all the screens), and that salmon river feed was a perfect moment of zen. Thank you.

Is it ironic to get swamp ass the only time I have talked to a real life Cajun?

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

10. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gold Bond Friction Defense. Basically Gold Bond in the form of an anti-perspirant stick. I swear by it.

Roll it on the inner thighs every morning to avoid scrote burn, then roll it on the ass crack to prevent the swamp.

#90 NatCH, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

glad I could provide a bit of peace to someone doing actual hero work. I just subscribed to that channel, they have a lot of cool live nature feeds. Might start playing that in the break room at work.

12. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, I appreciate it, but I'm not doing hero work. Those guys are stringing lines, clearing roads and in 98 degree heat and Louisianan humidity taking care of folks directly. I'm in the office, trying to make sure their time isn't wasted, and unfortunately it isn't going well.

God help Louisiana if someone else figures out how to cook this food elsewhere: I honestly think the food is worth the heat, humidity, swamp, ungodly smells, mosquitoes that double as commuter aircraft, and indecipherable accent. Baton Rouge is Cajun for "happily clogged arteries" right? That has to be why people live here...nowhere else gets things like boudin right, or the suggestion of pork chops for breakfast would be ridiculous.

13. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We did go to Portland, but it was a shitty day weather wise so every place had like a 90 minute wait. We ended up going to Austin Street and Rising Tide since they were right next door to each other. Bissell Brothers was also only doing carryout; no in person visits, so I drove through and grabbed a couple of 4 packs on my way out.

We were staying at my sister-in-laws, about an hour north of Boston, right on the Mass/NH border, so I didn't get to make it into Boston proper to check out Trillium's new place, but I had heard good things.

14. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So it wasn't just our imagination that this august sucked for weather

118522032_10158379612780499_5324280855866320789_o.jpg

410mm = 16.1"
    169mm = 6.6"

15. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

My neighbor gave me a container of delicious corn salad with fresh corn, black beans, jicama, and other ingredients. It is so good and I ate 2 large bowls of it. I looked up jicama nutrition info since I've never really had it before and all I can say is that I'll be sure to flush the toilet before bed tonight to prepare.

16. malisbad

malisbad
    Expand Collapse
    Town Drunk

Prince Rupert sucks no matter what.

Fungal shit is so common in Japan that they sell a ton of anti-fungal shit at all of the stores during the summer. Humid, shitty, and hot in the summer. Dry (think 5% for air that gets indoors), cool (cold?), and differently shitty in the winter.

17. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey now, no it doesn't. It is just really small.

18. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My neighbors dogs are driving me fucking crazy. They just sit and yap all fucking day, apparently at my house. The only time they stop is when they’re fighting each other. I’m trying to work in the office and I already have a headache and these fucking creatures have me wishing all manner of permanent silence on them.

I love animals more than people which is why they’re still barking. Fuck. Maybe a beer will help?

19. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There are 2 small dogs(some sort of terriers) that are on my loop for my normal dog walk. And they are out pretty much all the time and as soon as they see you they bark until they can't see you anymore. Doesn't matter if the owners are home or not, and they don't do anything.

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

The the fact that people let their dogs bark excessively when they are home blows my mind. It's such an annoying behavior.

Our girl dog will bark at cats, people walking dogs, the mailman, delivery people.... I tell her to hush and she stops. She has shown more restraint as time goes on because I tell her to shut up so much. If she barks at cats off the deck she gets brought inside. I don't understand people who let their animals cause such a racket. It's obnoxious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.