Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SPRING BREAK 2020 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oh yeah, well I cleaned up all the dog shit left by two large hounds in our backyard built up over the winter. Talk about satisfaction.

I’ve also fixed the sinks, refloored the upstairs bathroom, blasted off the patio and driveway, built a four-tier bike rack with my neighbour’s MIG welder and whatever to keep myself as busy as I did while I was working. If you sit there you’ll fall into a bad routine.

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

It’s not encouraged. We make fun of those guys as much as you do. All talk and no bite. If they were any good they’d have a better job that doesn’t involve walking around in an environment so hot you clench you’re butthole shut to keep the cool air in.

3. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Definitely doing the yard work too - ripping out jasmine that is harboring rats and bugs, planting roses, cleaning the pool, power washing the driveway.
    I can’t sit here and let this time go by unused. It’s just not in me.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yeah this actually works. Scared the shit outta my wife. She said today is the only day I'm allowed to fuck with her like that. Which means of course I gotta do something tomorrow as well.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

How do I explain this: they work in Port Huron. They work in Detroit. They work around Lake St. Claire, they work in Niagara Falls.

Those angry little jarhead wannabes are everywhere along your borders. Like a fungus.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

they're supposed to be more friendly by canada though aren't they? Like they hold up the barbed wire fence, say "excuse me" as they pass.

I thought it was funny the guy was serving taquitos. Like really what's the difference, you have papers and they don't? My butthole puckered though when the reporter was looking down the barrel.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

This is cool. A lot of newer country artists got together, kinda, and did a collaboration. Tenille Townes (hey Canada) and Kassi Ashton are worth buying everything they put out there.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ladies of TiB, this is your important PSA* during these difficult times. Do not let your Cooper's ligament be damaged! Please, be careful. For future Boobie thread posts, for your boyfriend/lover/husband . . . for all of us, really.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ockdown-leave-saggy-breasts-experts-warn.html

Also, in the spirit of everyone being kind, someone should update the Boobie thread. For the community.

*Penis Straightening Announcement

9. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

" especiallly in larger cups with B/C cups weighing about 500g and 2+ kg for G+ cup"

2 kilo's is about 4.5lbs. I couldn't imagine having 4.5lbs hanging off my chest all day. No wonder busty girl's shoulders sag and ol' A cup Mrs. GTE has perfect posture.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So now we have to unblock ad blocker on every page we visit now? It's more annoying with the 'please whitelist us' pop up than the fucking ads were in the first place. Do they have any software now that tricks sites into thinking you aren't running it?

11. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Friend had a reduction and the doctors removed almost five pounds of boob and still left her curvy.

Mine are like three but they’re implants and probably not going anywhere. I hope.

12. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm watching a simulated White Sox game on YouTube sports Chicago. It's a video game (I think MLB The Show 2020), but the White Sox actual announcers are calling it. Pretty entertaining, especially when the game glitches.

https://youtu.be/QKYMv1rKyfo

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

is @Riggins gambling on it?

14. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bad RON! You shouldn't give addicts ideas.

15. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I’m jealous of everyone getting things done. I work for an essential company and while I’m very thankful to still be pulling a paycheck I’m having a hard time focusing when I am at home. Throw in attempting to do schoolwork with the kids and I’ve never felt less productive.

I also had tickets to see Sturgill Simpson and Tyler Childers last night. Instead I played Animal Crossing.

For a person who reads a lot of apocalyptic shit, I’m not enjoying it. 2/10, needs more zombies.

16. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also thankfully working but I'm pulling my hair out heading home and sitting there all afternoons & weekends. Shitty day at work today and all I want to do is grab a beer with some friends and but nope. I don't know how people who work from home are doing it. Being in stuck in your house for 24 hours a day and maybe escaping for a quick walk sounds like county lock up to me.

Yeah, yeah, cry me a river. People are dying. I get it. Just allow me to be selfish for this moment.

17. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I broke my personal boycott of video chats a week or so ago so I could have a virtual drink with some roller derby friends. I’m an introvert through and through, I just didn’t realize how much I enjoyed having the option to do things.

Remember when we used to do google hangouts here? Maybe now would be a good time to pick up video chats in some form. (Says she, who pops in every few months to a year.)

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You're burying the lead there...

19. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I thought I’d posted about it before. I joined a roller derby league. I’m still a trainee because I suck and need to improve some skills before I qualify to play but I’ve had a blast practicing so far. Granted, short of a couple of attempts at outdoor skating this week I’ve barely been on skates for like a month.

20. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Whose pitching? I’m sure I can find a line on it. They have anything and everything. Come on Oleg Kutuzov in table tennis!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.