Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SQUIRREL DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jan 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kink-shaming is not allowed. So please, rural Americans, remember this: next time you feel the need to make up a fantastical story for attention, maybe you should just say “hey, wanna see my asshole?”

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah... the sad part is, NFTs are not only art collectibles. They are so much more, but everyone hears NFT and immediately relates it to the digital "art" collectible ponzi scheme scam. (Which they are).

4. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Submitted for your judgement:

My father in law has a poop tablet.

It's a Samsung tablet that stays in the bathroom cabinet, for years now, whose sole purpose is to amuse him while he takes a dump.

He has a laptop, a smartphone, and another tablet in the house. This one is strictly for pooping. It has a special Samsung charger, so he has to both occupy a dedicated plug and regularly charge it.

Weird, or not weird? Does anyone else have dedicated bathroom electronics?

It never gets cleaned so I always have this vision of 7 years of toilet spray leaving hundreds of layers of e. coli on it.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I have a waterproof bluetooth speaker in my walk in shower, so I can sit in there with a shower beer (or three) and enjoy the endless hot water while listening to music, an audiobook, netflix, or whatever else I pump through my phone.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Oh... and I would say, "kind of weird". More different than weird. He's just taken the concept of the readers digest or other mag designed for bathroom reading (that would normally sit in a basket or something beside/near the toilet) and made it electronic.

I can see the thinking behind it, and at the end of the day, the dude is entertained while on the shitter. Who am I to judge?

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In the before times I would have said he's all good, but since the advent of smartphones and especially since they got good and robust in terms of screen resolution, processing power, etc, I think he needs to justify why a dedicated tablet is necessary. If he has a valid reason why he needs the extra screen real estate, then ok, but if not, he should just be playing games or browsing the internet on his phone the way God intended us to shit.

8. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He might feel weird having a device in the poop room that he'll later hold to his ear or handle and then eat food? The poop tablet is "dirty" but he washes his hands afterwards.

I've never understood the long poop. Assuming there are no digestive issues, there is no reason to sit on the throne for 15-20 minutes. I'd say my average crap takes from sitting down to flushing, about 1.5-2 mins.

9. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can see a dedicated tablet for the purpose. Everytime I need to crap and don't have my phone on me, I have to go find my phone before going to the bathroom. Unless, of course, it is a true emergency and I don't have time to find my phone.

I used to keep a basket of sailing mags next to the toilet. Now there is no reading material in the bathroom at all.

10. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't care in the slightest that he wants a dedicated shitter screen, but it makes me laugh every time I see it out on the counter (which means he's either thinking about pooping soon, or has recently finished the deed). Made me wonder if anyone else had one.

Personally, I don't bring any source of entertainment while on the toilet. Get in, poop, wipe sitting down like a civilized gentleman, and get out again. I'd rather read on the couch than hovering above the remnants of yesterday's burrito. Some people need some fiber in their lives.

11. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a stack of Calvin and Hobbes. Comic strips are great because you can read as few or as many as the job requires.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Wait... he doesn't leave it in the bathroom?

And yep, C&H were a bathroom mainstay in the days before smart phones.

13. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Update:

A healthy baby girl and a healthy baby boy have joined the world, on this the 26th of January. Rejoice!

I'm super excited for both guys. They're stoked to be dads. Happy baby day, everyone!

14. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He does, but he anticipates when he will be taking a dump in the next couple of hours, and removes it from the cabinet and places it on the counter next to the sink.

Just to streamline the process of dropping the kids off at the pool. Wouldn't want to have to stop and get out the poop tablet when there's urgent business to attend to.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

OK, so THIS is the fucked up part. I can totally appreciate a shitter-dedicated tablet, but the behaviour he has around it is the really fucked up part.

It's like he's ritualized the process of taking a shit or something.

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Weird on it's own? Yes. Weird if he's into blumpkins? Yes, but for different reasons. You should ask him about it and maybe get a peek at the internet history on that thing, just to confirm the suspicion.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We get new poop books annually, the Uncle John's Bathroom Reader. Thanks mom.

18. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus man, careful you don’t blow out your O-ring.

19. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean, there are certainly some things I'm less interested in knowing than my father in law's scat fetish preferences, but I can't think of many.

20. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Well now that you know, it should clear up the confusion at least. Also, I don’t think it’s about the poop, at least not directly. I think it’s more about the alternating pressures put on the body. Anyway, good luck with your FIL’s poop blowies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.