Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] THE GANG SOLVES THE SUEZ CANAL CRISIS [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Mar 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That was back in the days when Bam Margera and being an asshole was hip and cutting edge and all the rage... we've mellowed out since then, for the most part. I think red dots have their place, as long as they aren't some stupid form of "no, fuck YOU" bullshit.

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I think I’ve red dotted a few. Kubla I’m certain got the majority of it. More like a “hey that’s dumb,” if I have anything genuine to say it’s going to their *face.* Without mentioning names I know a few people have gotten some from me over the years, but I think it was almost always hashed out in pms like adults. Nothing wrong with being a loveable asshole. I’m sure I am that guy for someone at least... or maybe just the asshole. I feel like reps can be passive aggressive which is kinda just stupid

so weird that I can actually converse with and enjoy people on here even when I disagree with them sometimes, unlike some people in real life that are like “you said I’m wrong??? No, fuck YOU!!!”

this really is a stupid, cool corner of the Internet for sure

*edit* yes I know I just made the same joke net did kinda. Covid brain after a long day. I’m working on it mkay?

3. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I only know maybe 3-4 members real names but feel I actually know more about you idiots than I do most of my "friends" on social media. Maybe it's the anonymity where people can just be themselves instead of trying to put a front about how great their lives are. On here, when life just sucks, you can say it sucks and not be judged. I look forward to logging into here vs just killing time by opening FB or IG.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I shudder to think how the pandemic would have been without some of you fuckers keeping me entertained.

5. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Y’all should’ve seen my face when a board member walked into my gym and made that connection.

it’s wild to me the connections that have lasted ages the way the ones here have.
    And awesome.

6. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, I joined the TMMB in either it's 2nd or 3rd iteration waaaaaaaaaay back in 2002 and have been around in some capacity through every permutation since. Can't believe it's been over half of my life with some of you people. Fuck, I feel old. I mean, not as old as @toytoy88 , but old nonetheless.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

So... uh... I seem to have taken quite a like to prosecco and other bubbly wines lately.

Gets me a bit buzzed a bit faster than wine, and none of the heavy aftertaste or heaviness of a beer.

It's like a little ray of sunshine in every bottle.

Anyone else with me?

8. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's about the time I joined, too.

I've wondered several times if this board would ever go through a rebranding, lose The Idiot Board name.

When it was created it was a place to continue what the TMMB stood for, for people that didn't want to lose that.

I think all those people are gone and what it stood for was dumb. If we were those people, we're older, we've changed and grown.

Of course, most people wouldn't be able to make the connection between this Idiot Board and the TMMB without reading it here anyway. TM had his 15 minutes, they were forgettable and a long time ago. So it probably doesn't matter.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whats old Tucker up to these days? I stopped getting the emails a while ago. Feel like the whole Gamestonk wallstreet bets thing would be right up his alley.

10. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I, for one, try to keep the “idiot” portion of The Idiot Board alive, every time I post.

You’re all welcome.

11. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Same here. The wife and I have been trying different sparkling rosès and some proseccos. They can be refreshing.

12. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Has he run out of life lessons?

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I certainly think it has evolved, but the TiB thing is self deprecating in it's own "inside joke" kinda way. We're still the same idiots, just different kind of idiots. I'm no longer drinking until I post the same thing three times 15 minutes apart or lighting myself on fire on a bi-weekly basis, but I'm still fucking retarded and still enjoy fires. I'm still going to the doctor and sometimes the hospital, just this time for more serious things like covid, which now that I'm out of the worst of it, I can admit to myself that the thick of it was truly terrifying (@Nettdata making that joke about posting "I'm still alive" each day came at the exact time I was genuinely concerned I might not be able to post that the next day).

I actually think I get more entertainment and especially educational value out of this place now, than I did back when it was a spinoff. It's weird but also comforting having a certain familiarity with like-minded assholes all over the globe, knowing that both my morbid jokes and stupid questions will be responded to and mocked without remorse or further broadcast.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Well then, joke was almost on me!

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

yeah that one almost backfired on you.

What's messed up is, as much as yall are assholes on here, it's a thousand times worse at work and I love it. Late last week I was finally to return to the schools with some people I've known since before the brain surgery (including one who spotted my eye drift, sent me to the doctor and literally saved my life). Soon as I walked in the door, "well you made back it again? So what's it gonna take to actually kill you then?"

I swear to god if what does me in is like a fall in the shower or some stupid shit I'm coming back and will haunt all you rat fuckers.

16. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait until you discover white claws and other seltzers.

17. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

White Claws are basic bitch shit..... That taste fucking GREAT when it's hot out and you're laying by the pool.

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I drink the shit out of them but I hate the bitter taste of seltzer. Spiked flavored sparkling water is the next big thing.

19. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Harpoon makes an amazing grapefruit radler that's a perfect summer beer, but unfortunately they've stopped distributing here in central Ohio completely and now I'm on the search for something else to drink after I mow my grass.

20. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Everyone should be on team bubble wine. It’s magical, and more versatile than people give it credit for, I think. And also just a consistently happy, pleasant buzz. Accidentally buy a slightly too sweet bottle? Add bitters! Day old bubble wine needs a lift? Aperol spritz! You wanna get drunker? French 75!

ugh I miss it. 74 days till due date. Is it gauche to have a glass of champagne immediately after giving birth? Probably.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.