Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] TIMBERRRRR !!!! [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NatCH, Jul 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wouldn't say it was obvious at all.

When I recall the day, he had his phone in his hand a lot. I do not know if that was what controlled the thing. It's normal for him to spend a lot of time on his phone. She made everyone take them back early, claiming she didn't feel good. She was much quieter than a normal day, not being herself. She comes up here often, he hardly ever comes with her, and he's a prick every time he does.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sounds like you’ve been building up a case before this event anyway. I’ve also come to the conclusion that a lot of the degeneracy people online try to convince you is widespread and common (see: swinging, wife swapping, polyamory, etc) isn’t and the less than a handful of times I’ve run into it it’s been derided and stigmatized by everyone not involved. Maybe there are subsects where it is more common and these groups are more likely to frequent message boards over normal public socializing or something. Just one of many things you hear about online that seem to be oversized from the real life experience.

My sister in law had a couple in her friends group that they found out were swingers. Like your story it was more the husband or boyfriend that was pushing for it and liked to frequent gangbangs. He was a skeezy guy into petty larceny. I think he was later busted for inviting a teen to an orgy. My brother and his wife ended up moving and didn’t talk to them after.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Some people get off on inflicting their kinks onto other people without their knowledge or consent.

Her mistake was telling anyone about it. Now that couple has a permanent ick factor. I hope she has other friends because she might have imploded her social life. If he's an asshole and came along begrudgingly, that might be a cherry on top for him.

@Kubla Kahn yeah that tracks.

4. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's entirely possible that this was a lapse in judgement - more thinking, "this would be fun because our friends are around" and not thinking about the kids, with the idea that nobody would ever know.

But, ya' know, it's definitely still creepy to do with the kids there, no matter what their intentions were, and it sounds like this guy acts like a tool all the time, so what other reason do you need? Also I'm not sure how intentional you were being with the comment about how the husband "made her" wear the thing, because if that's true then the whole situation is incredibly fucked up, kids or not, and this guy deserves to be punched in the face.

5. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have you all considered you are just being prudes and should just buy one for yourselves to make his wife feel less awkward?

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean, at least, shouldn't we see what she looks like in a bikini before we render judgement?

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Oh yeah, I didn't even hit on that point. He MADE her wear it??

8. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe he should let the other guys take a turn using the remote.

9. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, wife has one. We just don't plan on her using the thing when she's confined to about 160 sqft of boat, surrounded by kids. If they would have done it late, when it's just us adults around and drinking, I'd have been like haha, cool. Wife and I dabbled in swinging long ago, had group sex with several other couples and let people watch. Last time was probably 2008, before we were married. I'm not against anything that anyone wants to do with willing partners. Just leave the kids out of it.

I don't know how it all went down, what was said when they were dressing for the day. That's just how it was relayed to me. I don't know if she actually felt bad, as in headache/sick, like she claimed, or if she was uncomfortable in the situation. They stayed for about a half-hour before we took them back to the other couple's house, so they could get in their car and go home. Hell, she may have loved it and wanted to go home to fuck, but that isn't how it sounded to me, when me and the other husband joined the conversation.

I guess I'm the person least likely to brush it off and act like it didn't happen. I doubt he will come back up this year, I'm sure she'll be back several more times. I don't want to ask her about it and embarrass or hurt her feelings, but if it comes up, I'd certainly like to know how it all started.

#49 Fiveslide, Jul 11, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2023
  10. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pretty. Thick. Looks very much like JJ, from the pics that @dixiebandit69 has posted.

11. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Okay, then we NEED pictures.

12. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like it would seriously raise my own creepiness factor by asking permission. Like, "can I post this on a message board filled with old guys, and a few wonderful ladies, that I've kinda "known" for 20 years? We're all cool, I swear it."

13. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh sweet, we idiots again?

It’s a great day for labia!

14. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have you asked the guy if he has a predilection for shoving hairbrush(es) up his own ass?

15. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well duh, that's why you don't tell her about it.

Serious question, guys: just how big was this vibrator? Was it sticking out of her pussy at all?
    I must admit I'm a little naive on this subject, as most of the women I've been involved with have a "dick only, no toys" policy when it comes to their vaginas.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sure the vibrator itself was hidden, but the extension cord that ran all the way back to the lake house was fairly conspicuous.

17. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They're typically meant to be conspicuous enough to be worn or used under clothes, even in a public setting.

If it comes out that he made her, it wasn't entirely consensual, I absolutely think it's fair play to make him ride around on the boat with one up his ass, with his wife at the controls. I run a tight ship.

18. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who are these women? Are they the same crazies who claim they don’t masturbate? I’m not buying an 18” dildo but I feel like a nice little discrete vibrator is kind of a staple. The friends I have who don’t have a smattering of sex toys are either outliers or lying.

(That being said I’m pretty sure none of us use them in front of children or without consent)

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe hiding sex toys in body cavities is part of their gender identity and were trying to just normalize their lifestyle?

Even the most inconspicuous ones aren’t going to be hidden for long on a boat if she is wearing a bikini.

20. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She and her husband were sitting on a 55" bench seat on the pontoon. Her husband sat normally, back against the backrest and feet on the ground. She sat turned 90° facing the bow, legs crossed, in front of the driver's console. Her daughter, my kid and another 5 year old girl were on the opposite bench seat.

Like I said, they didn't stay long before asking to be taken back. I can only speculate as to why, and I'm thinking she just wanted out of the situation.

Screenshot_20230711_141829_Google.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.