Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] TIMBERRRRR !!!! [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NatCH, Jul 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I agree with Dixie in that they had it, he proposed the idea and she thought it'd be fun, until they actually got there. And, can you even imagine being her, sitting on a bumpy boat full of friends and kids of all ages, and having to be discrete about her buzzing vag? I'm a chick and I cannot, not at all. I bet she couldn't wait to get away from said people. I mean even if she didn't reach climax, that was one sketchy boat ride for her.

How long have they been together? Has he shown and controlling tendencies that you've noticed at all?

2. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It could have been worse, he could have made her do a Tik Tok challenge where she jumps off the boat while it's speeding.

3. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't hate the guy, at all. He's a douche, that dragged everyone down with him when he does show up. Like, I spend more time making sure his kids enjoy their time at the lake, dragging them around on tubes and shit, than he does. He just has no personality, and treats his kids, and everyone really, like they are only there to bug him and keep him from fishing, or something. He was mostly out of the way. He never did anything to me, just one of those people that make you wonder why they bother leaving the house if they can't have fun.

I don't think he's ever invited, he just kinda tags along with his wife, whom is pleasant and fun... moreso when he stays at home. He's the jealous sort that gets bent out of shape if me or the other guy would exhibit normal behaviors around his wife, and do things that normal people would do for their wives friends.

He's never been to our house, they stay at the other couple's place. We always meet at our favorite beach and hang out, then usually go back to their place because they'll drink too much to drive home from ours.

Their oldest kid is around 16. All the controlling tendencies, all of them.

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Are you the only one that has noticed them or does he flex on everyone? Has she ever complained to her girlfriend/s about his behavior? The fact that you say he is yet she mostly attends these types of gatherings by herself, doesn't really add up. If he were a control freak she would not be allowed to go alone, matter of fact, she wouldn't really be allowed to have friends, and certainly NO males around when he is not present.

Not that I talk from a past experience, noooope.

5. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...but how fast would the boat be going?

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

add "makes her wear a controllable vibrator" to that list

might be worth one of your lady friends asking her how she feels about his behavior. She could well have domestic issues at home and not know a way out of it. Speaking from experience with friends in similar situations. Got to a point where the couple either stopped hanging around us, or he did. Turns out he was beating the shit out of her.

7. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The other couple and the wife have been loooong-time friends. Like the second grade, friends for life. They say he's controlling. They say he's still jealous of the husband even though they've been friends for that long. Maybe this is the only place she can go, with these people, and that is still iffy at times? I don't know the full dynamics of their relationship. I do know she is a different person when he is around. So that's a big hint.

We have only known the other couple for little over a year. We met and bonded when our kids met on the beach. They also have an autistic child.

8. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Ok so has you wife ever talked to her about it? I mean it sure seems glaringly obvious something is going on. Has your wife ever expressed concern over her? If he really is a controlling asshole, there is no friend situation that would be acceptable without him there. She would find excuses to not attend and if she did, he would be with her because not only is it a control thing, he does not trust her, let alone others around her.

I can almost guarantee he had or has no idea she talked about the vib with her friend/s. It was something that was just for them, in other words, him.

#88 shegirl, Jul 12, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2023
  9. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, and Yes. I'm sure there are levels of controlling behaviors, with a wide spectrum of severity. I'll say, he's loads more controlling than I've ever been in my life, and not as controlling as some people, men and women, that I've known.

I hope he has no idea. I hope she doesn't experience any fallout from having told her friend, whom I'm sure she trusted not to spill it. Maybe that woman shouldn't have told us?

10. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate this fucking guy now too. We could have had a fun, entertaining thread about remote controlled vibrators, and what was shaping up to be one of the most entertaining drunk threads we’ve had in years. But no - Mr Douchebag had to be a controlling asshole and ruin it for us. Fuck that guy.

11. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Yes, fuck that guy. The vib should be for him, in his hairy hole...after the hairbrush.

12. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Complaining about this asshole got @shegirl to post more today than she does in a couple of months. It can't have been all bad if it drug her away from the real world for a bit.

13. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And I totally bet he’s the kind of guy who would save a person falling through thin ice, instead of a dog.

14. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Even a bear shows itself once a year, it's for how long that matters. I'm loyal but I lack motivation. I almost posted about how long I've been a member of this place and the two prior that spawned it but, please see previous sentence. Besides, I think most know I've been around a long time so there was no need to point it out. And, the real world blows, so there's that too.

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The ESPYs were tonight, which reminds me of one of the best opening monologues ever. Norm Macdonald in 1998. RIP, king.

https://youtu.be/2mhUIIhcTb8

Man, that dude didn't give a fuck about being politically correct, lol.

#95 Rush-O-Matic, Jul 12, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2023
  16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

He should have hosted the Oscars every year he was alive. So many shitty people would have been buried a LOT sooner.

17. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For a moment I was gonna give this guy the benefit of the doubt and suggest maybe he's just not comfortable around your crowd of friends. I used to be that guy, and still tend to be, when I don't know the people in the room. Or have absolutely nothing in common with any of them to even attempt to strike up conversation.

But then reading more, yeah, he sounds like a douche.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

today is National Nude Day

stay safe out there. And away from schools

19. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can do one or the other, sir, but not both.

20. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you getting bullied?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.