Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] WEAR RED DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Feb 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I too would be spooked if I was suddenly on the menu.

The town I used to live in in California almost overnight developed a coyote problem in the ultra rich people’s neighborhood. They were suprised to suddenly see nature in their yards and coyotes traipsing along their high falootin shopping street.

Outside cats were dissapearing in huge numbers, and people just kept on getting new cats and letting them roam around outside, creating a smörgåsbord for the coyotes until the town decided to ban outside cats.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Grandparents farm historically had dogs that would keep the coyotes at the woodline. Havent had dogs in 5 years and they brazenly come up to the house, scat everywhere. Saw more coyote tracks in the snow last week than Ive seen in my whole life. Want to go out and hunt some of these bastards. One of my friends got one and had the pelt done. It is super cool,

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

came home one night, about a month ago, to a small coyote eating our outside cat’s food right by the front door. Cat was sitting right next to him and both looked at me like “wtf? You’re interrupting!” Soon as I opened the truck door to shoot him he took off though

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

weird seeing all the facebook memories start to pop up now. This time last year I was barely out of covid, had no clue Id be a long hauler, and was preparing for what I *thought* would only be a few days of cold. No clue it'd turn into the snowpocalypse that it did.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I will always be a hundred times more afraid of these assholes than any nutbag with a gun/knife. The lack of accountability and self-awareness here is astonishing:

….Make fun of this whore, please. THIS is what makes my palms sweat if my kid is out after dark. These people are wrecking-ball killers who have never been held accountable for anything until it’s too late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.