Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread, 10/12/2012-10/14/2012

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Unless you're planning on combining movie time and happy fun time, batteries are removable. Two birds, one set of AAA batteries!

2. mav_ian

mav_ian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

What the hell is a gender party? You Americans and your celebrations of mediocrity...

EDIT: Re: Kirsten Stewart? Elbows = too pointy.

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I the only one who thinks that the cute redhead in the Wendy's commercials looks very similar to another woman?

Wendy's girl:

[​IMG]

Other woman:

And here's some great music:

Attached Files:

#183 dixiebandit69, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Really? I mean she's good looking but there's plenty of other attractive celebrities I'd rather bone.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've not seen more than the few random clips of Twilight but I remember thinking she was super cute as the random girl that wanted to bone the lead character in "Into the Wild." I would like to see her naked but I couldn't get myself to even finish On the Road so Ill just be watching the nudie clips online.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

In-law/family drama shit getting worse. I can't even talk about it in case something illegal happens.

All I can say is, thank God, or Jesus, or the pasta monster or whatever, that I grew up with and have a very stable and normal family.

Anyone else drinking?

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I may have missed it but does anyone else here not really give a damn about this guy jumping out of a balloon?

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I guess it's cool he broke the sound barrier. The story would have been better if he burned up in the atmosphere or something.

9. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think the best would be if he chickened out, that would have been so awkward.

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, Adam Levine. Why are you in mis-er-y? If only your tangible charm, perfect features, immense talent, legions of female fans, millions of dollars, and all your influence could help you some day find a girl. If only. That feel, bro.

I'm surprised he didn't crap his pants. A super Sonic poo. Imagine the shockwave.

11. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Part of me thinks it's really amazing stuff. Think about it; the guy took a fucking balloon 24 miles up and then jumped off and ended up going 700 miles an hour.

Another part me of thinks he just unnecessarily reaffirmed gravity.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im not one to be all lame about corporate sponsorship but the dude was just does stunts for Red Bull. Ehhhh. The Murican that held the record before him was testing high altitude parachute systems for the Air Force and passed out and was saved when the system worked as intended. Fearless Felix apparently had to have sports coaches because he had claustrophobia of the suit he had to wear. Still looked fun.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

First poop to break the sound barrier. There's a physics Field Medal award.

14. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You either have very specific tastes or live in a town of 10, with 3 of them being females, one of them your mom, and the other two not having teeth. This isn't a knock on Kristin Stewart, she could get it, but I have more attractive women in my office that has about 180 people. Gravy you need to drive to Chicago, I can introduce you to some pretty attractive women. Hell you can go out to the bars and meet them yourself, but fuck you HAVE to get out of wherever you are right now if that is the case.

That jump was pretty cool. Then again I always think Redbull should be focusing more of their money on a hangover cure than people jumping out of balloon pulled capsules.

15. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Or he could just be living in Oklahoma.

16. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kristen Stewart suffers from the famous-person-scale. I call bullshit on the claim that in the average reasonably sized office, there are typically more attractive people. The only reason we think that is that we judge famous people and people we actually interact with on an every day basis by two entirely different standards. So a girl who would be the most attractive person we've seen all week becomes merely "meh" only she's on a screen.

17. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kristen Stewart is very attractive. And moreso than that, her features are interesting. She can look disheveled and a bit dirty, but cute, she can smile and look radiant, she can look disinterested yet mysterious, she can dress up and look sexy.

Now, I haven't seen a single movie that she has been in so can't speak for her "talents" but I certainly can't knock her looks.

And gravy lives in Kansas, thankyouverymuch. Get your cow towns correct people.

18. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm confused by your last statement. Are you saying the girl in the office we think are attractive wouldn't be attractive on a screen or vice versa? I'm not saying the typical office. I work in Advertising, there are a ton of hot chicks in this field, I'm going to go out there and say there are more attractive women in this subset of "chicks who work in offices" than others. Part of that is sheer volume, advertising/PR/Marketing is now becoming dominated by women. Out of 160-180 (too many new hires to count) people in my office, there are 5 on my floor that outright beat Kristen Stewart when it comes to the general preferences of American men (I.e. taking 100 random men from all over and asking them to rate on a scale 1-10.) After those 5, you could get into debates. Now this wouldn't apply in my last office when I worked at the Onion, but here at my current office its true. Too bad 95% of the women (subjectively attractive or otherwise) in my office are in serious relationships, engaged and/or married.

Gravy needs to get the fuck out of Kansas.

On another note, Ellie Goulding's sophomore album Halcyon is ridiculously good. Whoever composed her music is fucking excellent, her lyrics are wonderful poetry that weaves beautiful with the music and her voice is haunting. I'm not even done with her album yet and I think it crushes the first one.

#198 Parker, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I concur. However, being surrounded by attractive women is almost worse than being out here in the void. Right now it's very easy to lie to myself about the reasons for being single.

But yeah, you don't know desperate until you see a reasonably attractive Mennonite girl and catch yourself wondering if you could convert.

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Parker - Just because you happen to work with attractive women doesn't make somebody who a person finds very attractive any less so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.