Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread, 10/12/2012-10/14/2012

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kristen Stewart is still not as attractive as Charlize Theron. I don't know what it is with Holly Wood now, but in all one hundred billiondy re-imaginings of Snow White that have been released in the past few years, the evil step mother is always leaps and bounds more attractive than Snow White.* The Evil Queen in "Once Upon a Time" is painfully attractive, while Snow White is slightly above average at best. And to answer more Cowbells point, I am relating her to everyday women that I see walking around campus not the celebrity hot scale, which is obviously skewed from reality.

*"Mirror Mirror" is the exception that tests this rule.

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

... so, when your friends go skydiving, do you belittle them by saying that they didn't jump from as high up as Felix Baumgartner?

3. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You mean like belittling someone for drinking a Belgian ale that isn't Wesvleteren? Or staying in a 5-Star hotel rather a 3-Bedbug hostel?

4. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, find an example of me mocking someone for drinking Belgian ale that isn't Westvleteren or for staying in hostels and you might have a point.

5. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wasn't bashing her for being less attractive than Charlize Theron. (That would be stupid there are very few people on the planet who can live up to that standard.) I was just pointing out that in film and television it seems that studios are going out of their way to make the wicked step mother MUCH more attractive than Snow White. This tendency confuses me.

6. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

World Travel Thread, page 18.

7. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Researched like a true life time student. Although you failed to use MLA format.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

All you need to have to know that fact is eyes. And it was stupid casting. Charlize is a great actress, but the number of women in Hollywood who are more attractive than her can be counted on the hand of a farsighted bomb maker.

However, Julia Roberts was recently a wicked queen in that candy-coloured abortion/film and she looks like a fucking fruit bat on a vicodin drip.

9. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But it's not an isolated incident.

[​IMG]

This

[​IMG]

Vs this. To my eye, far and away the most attractive picture I could find of her.

10. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See the problem is that you are watching Once Upon a Time, actively marketed towards at best a 50-50 audience, but fairly female skewing. Ginnifer Goodwin is one of those Hollywood actresses women love cause she, while still pretty by civilian standards, is much more normal looking than most smokeshow actresses. Gotta look at it like that and not whose poison apple you, as a male non-target, would much rather munch on.

11. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But who they will also hate because who the fuck spells it 'Ginnifer'?

12. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

15. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

His reaction is basically that of a kid who spills something on the floor, and tries to use a rug to cover it up. I hope he tried to walk away while whistling.

16. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love how you say "I like A better than B" on this board and everyone reads it as not only an attack on B, but an attack on everyone who likes B. Not only that, you're ignorant and arrogant for all the reasons B could ever possibly be liked. This applies to other things as well, but I digress.

My favorite discussion is the "Women other women find attractive and men don't" discussion. We all know the actress from that female oriented TV show that shall not be named. Other included Debrah Messing and Jennifer Aniston pre-Angelina. Can we talk about how how Aniston was in Horrible Bosses? Holy fucking shit. She's in her 40s.

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I always imagine someone's head popping off makes the popping sound of a magic marker cap when you take it off.

18. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

His reaction is basically that of a kid who spills something on the floor, and tries to use a rug to cover it up. I hope he tried to walk away while whistling.[/quote]

I always imagine someone's head popping off makes the popping sound of a magic marker cap when you take it off.[/quote]

The key question here is clearly "Could you get high off it?"

19. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

HOLY SHIT. HE FUCKING PREFORMED A VIVISECTION. Not only did he rip off her kid's head, but he started to gut her. Then tired to stuff it back in?! Once it's out, it ain't going back in just like toothpaste.

What med school did this guy attend? Juan's obstetrics and meat packing? This is why C students should not be allowed to pass with the rest of the class.

Lawsuit isn't enough. This guy needs to lose his license and brought up on criminal charges. The kid was OUT, BIRTHED, thus it is MANSLAUGHTER.

Coincidentally, my friend's wife is a nurse/midwife. She says it is common practice for doctors to intimidate a woman in labor into more expensive, unnecessary procedures, or because he's fucking lazy. I'm surprised more crap like this doesn't happen.

20. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Wait, are you somehow both saying that:

Before she got divorced, men didn't like Aniston but now they do AND

Jennifer Aniston was hot in Horrible Bosses?

If so, congratulations! You hit the wrongness exacta.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.