Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread [3-12-10] SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pfft. you clearly don't know your medicinal chemistry. Taking acetaminophen before or during drinking is fine; the build-up of alcohol metabolites (aldehydes and so forth) after you stop drinking is when it gets dangerous. In fact, drinking during is safer because it prevents the bioactivation of acetaminophen into a reactive intermediate which is what binds to liver proteins and causes liver toxicity.

P.S. Please don't drink while taking acetaminophen. Or at least, just don't drink a lot. Oh, also, I think the far more dangerous thing here is respiratory depression from combining booze with opiates. At least, in the short term.

[​IMG]

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God bless girls who like eating cream-filled donuts.

3. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You ever have one of those nights where your mouth won't consult your brain and you wake up cringing at the thought of your unabashed jackassery? Yeah, that was sort of my whole weekend.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Wisdom teeth are out, and I am FUCKED UP.

That goofy gas is really something else when you start inhaling it. Granted, my dentist was gay and I could have sworn the dental surgeon threw on Marvin Gaye's "LEt's get it on" while the gas was kicking in hardcore, and I know I saw him wearing a gimp suit and hula skirt beofre I passed out, and when I woke up my belt wasn't in the same loop as it was when I passed out, but HEY.... action is still ACTION, am I right?

Plus, these painkillers are roovy-groovy. Chemical Drugs forever!!!!!

5. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Really? It's been a day since anyone posted here? I am horribly disappointed in you people. I have to go to bed, not because I'm too drunk for a change, but I didn't plan ahead. Post-bar I drank the rest of my pear vodka, then my lemon vodka, then my super secret backstock of spiced rum. It's after 7am and I'm done. From boredom. (I would normally be having a blast in my basement listening to tunes and playing Wii, but my 2 BFF's are fucking down there). See you after
    St. Paddy's.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Hey, I'm at home from work fucked up on Percs and T3's all day today, so I'd love get the entertainment started early.

Chater: Molly Bloom's is the biggest poseur St. Paddy's bar in the city, I avoid it on purpose every year because of the phantasmagoria of amateur drunk two-green beer-queer "Kiss me I'm Irish" wearing idiots that are like a plague in any college/university city on this day of days. Scot's Corner would be a better pub. ACTUAL people from the U.K. drink there, and it's a much better time.

Time to get this thread back on the horse:

[​IMG]

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I actual CAN wear them because my family is Irish, but I don't because it's just too fucking stupid. Has that line ever worked for ANYBODY? I choose to rock my London Knights jersey every year. It's green, it's loyal, and has no stupid limericks on it.

There should be some kind of Russian celebation day. You know, "Kiss Me I'm Ruskie" shirts, everyone wears red, drinks vodka then sells their smolderingly hot daughters into white slavery to live in hell for the rest of their short lives.

8. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck all of you people who actually get to celebrate st. Paddy's. I am still bitter. Guess I'll have to sit home alone wearing my "kiss me, I'm Irish" shirt.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yeah what the HELL, toots? I just had four large holes put in my mouth and I'm STILL gonna knock back a few (hopefully no dry sockets). There has to be SOME WAY for you to get it on, at least a little. IT's your duty as a human being when MArch 17th is upon us.

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think she has some stupid big exam to write.

In any case, real mean wear green camouflage on St. Paddy's day. Unless they're paintballing or airsofting, in which case they look stupid. Or if they wear camouflage because they think it's cool or fashionable. Or, well, for any reason other than it's their job, really.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

12. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think its hilarious you mention the 'I want to be swat, but mom won't let me out of the basemant' airsofters, but leave out hunting as an acceptable reason to wear camouflage.

I'm so excited, normally on wednesdays we have to work 'til 9-10pm. This week? We get to clock out at 5! Bring on the car bombs.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, but have you seen hunting/shooting sports forums? Far too many people like to pretend they're being snipers or what have you when they're really just shooting at random crap a few hundred yards away.

I once when into a gun store and saw gun stocks in those plastic packages with large cardboard backings. On the backing was, I shit you not, a close-up of some guy's face and shoulder. Against this shoulder was the stock, and on his face was full CBRN gear. Retarded.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

..and now for some sexy shit...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

yes exactly. Since we have so many lawyers here it would be like scheduling the bar exam the day after. I' m just feeling sorry for myself, ignore me

16. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Those of that are don't because we'd just look like every other dipshit out sporting one, Irish or not. How do WE stand out? HOW?! I just walk around with glittery shamrock pasties and green hotpants. People remember me.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I shant be critical of your fashion sense, no ma'am.

18. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pasty white skin and/or horrible sunburn at times when the sun is barely out.

19. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Hey now some like the ladies with creamy skin. I'd rather be a whitey than an orange faced fake&baker. Which I used to do. Besides I'm a hybrid mix, so there.

20. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Well I'm off to the off licence to stock up on drink for tomorrow. I'm going to get a couple of barrack busters (2litres bottles of cheap cider) and 12 cans of harp. Maybe I'll get a few Guinness in on the day too, but with all day drinking too much of that stuff can mess you up.

Also, for those in the charitable mood, there are still Irish prisoners of war in Britians jails who could do wish the support of Irish Americans. <a class="postlink" href="http://irsm.org/firsca/irscna/jcpwf.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://irsm.org/firsca/irscna/jcpwf.html</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.