Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread [3-12-10] SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Just make sure you throw empties at the first gaggle of tone-deaf drunk chicks who feel it's cool to waterboard the ears of everyone with their Harpy-shriek version of Like A Prayer/ Love Shack/ I Will Survive. If any bar requires chicken wire to flank the stage, it's not the Double Deuce. It's anywhere that has fucking karaoke.

That group of chicks is in karaoke night of every town in the world, and nobody has the balls to tell them how much they suck at life. Ditto for the guy who sings anything by Creed because he thinks chicks find it hot (he's wrong).

2. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night Jägerette bet me 10 bucks while we were drinking that I couldn't fill up a 1 liter bottle with piss in one go.

Not only did I fill it up to the brim, but I had to keep going.

10 bucks well earned.

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe you should have disclosed the fact that you have diabetes insipidus.

Just sayin'.

4. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wish my parents had gotten around to fucking like...3 months earlier, because now I am the baby.

5. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dear God,

Thank you for this beautiful warm day, and community colleges. And thank you for making all the hot, dumb girls who go to community college wear their tiniest clothing today.

Amen.

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Hey now some people get hammered and gain just enough from their liquid courage to bust out some Benatar. They even think they pimped it like a rockstar. I wouldn't know anything about that though. Nope.

I'm sitting at work, even though my tech was here yesterday my computer is still being a giant bitchcuntfuckface. I hate all things techie. I just want to turn the fucker on and have it work. IT'S A MACHINE AND I AM THE HUMAN DAMMIT.

To cap it all off, I have no plans for tonight and part Irish or not I hate corned beef and all that shit that goes with it. I'd rather just have a grilled cheese and call it good.

This week can be over anytime now. Please.

7. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My first St. Patrick's Day in Boston. This should be...interesting. However, if I hear "I'm Shipping Up To Boston" (the song from The Departed) one more fucking time today, I'm going to Best Buy and buying a Dropkick Murphys CD just to stomp it out Office Space style.

8. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

What the hell did you expect? But yeah getting pissed at the Murphy's and the Irish in Boston on St. Patrick's day is a good idea. I expect a video.

9. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, like I'm actually going to go into the streets and bash Boston and/or the Dropkick Murphys. Helllllooooooo. Haven't you ever taken Internet Tough Guy 101? The trick is to talk a big game on Internet forums and not actually follow through with it in real life. Then come back and post made-up stories the next day. Jeez, ya'll are amateurs.

And I'm not bashing the song; it's good. It gets my adrenaline pumping and the only tie I have to Boston (prior to moving here) is sleeping with a girl who grew up an hour away. However, you can only hear one song so many times in one day before it gets annoying.

10. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Got some weird looks sitting at the bus stop at 7:30 this morning pouring Bailey's into my coffee. Which has continued all day.

I can't "really" drink today. School, work, bullshit. Makes me think I should pull the old wine(whiskey) in the can trick. Though in an office setting, Bailey's in coffee works phenomenally. And Bailey's won't make you smell like skid row.

Also, found an AWESOME place to move to today. Nice two bedroom with one of my best friends right by campus. And it is now a guaranteed fact that I will be moving there in June. SO FUCK YEAH. It's cheaper than my god awful studio in the absolute worst part of Waikiki, in a nice neighborhood, and about 20 minutes closer to both my school and work (by bicycle). Not to mention what will be my bedroom alone is the same size as my entire apartment now. It's a St. Paddy's day miracle.

11. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Do you think hookers and strippers dress as moderately clad college girls when they go out?

12. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was fucking drunk by 11 am and have sobered up. Round two?

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

University dipshits are out in full force with their dollar store green derbies on, jumping out in front of MY FUCKING CAR while I have green light and kid in the car. FUCK I sometimes wish road rage was more socially acceptable, but leaving a baby in in car to tool some J. Crew fucktard wearing a cloth top hat that says "Today I'm 99% Irish" (how that phrase is cool or edgy in any way I have no idea) is probably frowned upon.

....even by me. Goodnight daughter, hello whiskey.

14. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Okay, so, I was in a debate with my roommates about the wearing green shit.

My tattoo has green in it, quite a lot of it. Does that count? I, being biased, say yes. They, of course, disagree.

15. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I don't go out of my way to wear green, and a couple years ago I got slapped by some overly drunk chicks who thought I was out of line for not wearing green. So tread lightly if you're gonna be around dumb drunk females and not wear green.

16. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Goddamn it...

I wasn't going to go out tonight, 'cause I quit drinking during the week and I have work tomorrow and I'm doing awesome on my workouts, but my kinda sorta date situation just text me saying she is coming in from Baton Rouge and wants to go out.

Sigh... Alright, I guess. Wooo. Party. Green shirt. Yay.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ugggh we finished my case today and the jury got it started deliberating around 2. The judge recessed at 4 until the morning and now I have to go back downtown at 8am to wait for them to reach a verdict. Which means I won't be going out tonight. A court clerk told my lawyer that the judge thought it should have been a half hour not guilty verdict since the states case didn't come close to raising reasonable doubt. No matter how good I looked on the cops tape I still think the accident will keep some of the jury from siding with me.

18. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Fun fact: I'm a big fan of Chad Ochocinco. And I have 85 reputation points.

I'm avoiding going out to the bars tonight, and watching the New Orleans v. Golden State basketball game. I went to Creighton and earlier this year Golden State picked up a guy (Anthony Tolliver) that played there for a couple years that I was there so it's cool to see him starting in the NBA now, and earlier he was beating the Hornets by himself, 12-10.

Life is good with Sailor Jerry.

19. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Decided the Bailey's wasn't cutting it so I went to the bar during my little break between school and work.

Now I'm drunk at work. I've returned to the Bailyes and coffee, but just to try to keep my head straight. This has been one of the best days ever, and I didn't even get to celebrate much. I am happy. Actually fucking happy. This is a new and enlightening feeling. Hurrah.

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh my god, I am going to hell.

I don't care what crazy shit the rest of you think you got up to this St Paddy's Day, you did not desecrate a human skull.

Going to hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.