Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread [3-12-10] SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

You put it in a skull's eye socket?

2. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good night all! Drinking since noon has finally caught up to me at 11pm. I'll catch ya'll later, hope everyone's St patty's day was awesome. That is all.

3. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bunch of amateurs outside my apartment right now. THEY CANNOT HANDLE THE WHISKEY also I need a movie to watch with my friends tonight and we're stumped. Looking for a comedy and if it's vaguely Irish related that's good too.

4. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

also the foramen magnum.

5. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I wore this green shirt that I never wear today and remembered that the reason I never wear it is because it turns me green. Oops. I guess that makes me extra festive until I scrub the bejeezus out of my upper body in the shower tomorrow morning. Happy drunk Irish day!!!!!

6. Pap

Pap
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm not sure what that is, but it sound sexy. You got any pictures?

7. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love this holiday. I drank a drink for each of the hours of St Paddy's. Turned up the frequency of the drinks for the final six hours. 4 of us made it to the finish line running up a $400 tab for the other four to pay. I think I may have drank myself sober.

8. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I would love to see this as well.

9. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Home and in bed by 11:30 and fairly sober, which is actually what I planned. Sometimes being responsible and having a good job sucks.

Oh well, at least I got out and had a green beer, an Irish car bomb, and a couple of pints of Guinness.

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ugh. Some things were not meant to have pictures taken of them; but this was before facebook. I'll see if any pictures surface and see how much of my (and everyone else's) face I'll have to black out to avoid ruining careers.

I'm not shitting you guys. We joked around with a real fucking human skull. I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight.

11. Pap

Pap
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Where the fuck do you get, find, acquire a "real fucking human skull"?

And I realized I forgot to pluralize a word in my last post. Maybe I'm drunker than I thought. Over half a fifth of captain in the past 2 hours, by myself, that might do it. Not only by myself but nearly alone. God damn I am fucking cool.

Edit: Wait, maybe pluralize is not what I forgot to do but some other sort of grammatical word. Either way I forgot to put an "s" at the end of sound.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Try Angela's Ashes. It takes place in Dublin, and it is fucking hilarious.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Medical students. Well, more accurately, their less scrupulous roommates.

EDIT: The Commitments is a good Irish comedy.

14. LucasJackson

LucasJackson
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I actually went out for a few drinks with the cute girl working behind the front desk at the hotel attached to my restaurant. She's from Dubai, has that middle eastern hotness all middle eastern girls have, and it turns out - here's the kicker - she's 20. There was one bar we could go to where she knew the owner. And she was falling over drunk after one drink (apparently she ducked out for an hour and sucked back 4-5 drinks during her evening shift). Her anti-american tirades were kinda funny, she could dish it out as well as take it, and I walked her home and got her number with plans to hang out later. Saweet, I'm gonna like this one. Maybe she'll get a fake ID sometime. Maybe.

A pretty weak St. Patrick's Day but I'll take it. Now I'm home scarfing down Krispe Kremes that my roommates left out (plus I got an email from one of them requesting we have a "meeting" to discuss a few things as a house). All (2) of my St. Patrick's Days have been week since college. In 07 I remember shitting green shits the next morning from all the green beer I drank. In 08 I actually went at it from 8:00 pm until 8:00 am the next morning. Last year, I worked, this year, I had a pretty mellow night with a pretty cute girl. Oh well, I've got a head start on getting old.

15. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hilarious is an understatement. Seriously, you guys need to watch that movie.

Ya'll remember my earlier post? Bout how I was happy and all? Well Ole' Sammy boy just got a wee bit happier. The director of the Honors program at UH just formally invited me to join the program. I'm smart. And have a new place to live. And am Drunk, at work. WOOOOOO.

At this rate, when I get home tonight there will be 2 Brazilian bikini models lying in my bed waiting for me, and a nicely cooked steak sitting on my tv tray, still warm because the Brazilian bitches started cooking it at the PERFECT FUCKING TIME. No joke, I'm expecting this to happen.

16. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A few things I observed tonight:

1. I spent 90 minutes in a bar with a giant LED pineapple.
    2. When a person pounds their fist in the air while screaming "WOOOOOOO", people will move out of the way.
    3. Someone saw fit to urinate all over the bowl, walls, floor, everywhere but the bowl.
    4. There are some incredibly pretty women that are 80 pounds overweight. It was like their bodies were arbitrarily stapled to a normal person's head.
    5. Every asshole thinks they're Irish. Motherfucker you don't have the balls, the freckles, the body odor, or the firepower. Find a different excuse to spill your drink on my shoes and scream "WOOOOOOO" while walking by (see above).
    6. Guinness is good no matter what kind of bucktooth yokel pours it improperly. Whiskey, too. Sometimes together.

17. WASPnest

WASPnest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Fights in McDonald's are the classiest kind of fights.

18. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Once heard a family air out an inheritance battle in Burger King. Didn't go to blows, but the daughter sure as hell wasn't budging on the trailer.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Let me guess. You asked for a cookie substitute for the Happy Meal Toy and they refused? I hope that you let the pricks have it.

20. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I ended up getting out to have a couple drinks yesterday after all, but still made it home by 11ish so that I'm not too tired or hung over today. Win win in my book. Its not really St. Paddy's Day without having a couple green beers, a couple pints of Guinness and at least one Irish Car Bomb.

The most interesting part of the night was the first bar we were at had a couple of scantily clad women walking about selling shots, they pretty much looked like strippers and one was an Asian with huge fake tits. They came by our table with 5 Soco and Lime shots left, and said they would "three way make out" with this guy at our table if he bought all 5 of them, which he of course did.

Not the craziest thing by far, but it was definitely out of the ordinary which made it feel a little more like St. Paddy's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.