Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread [3-12-10] SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave...could you make it shallow, so that I could feel the rain.

2. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    drank so much

151 in all my drinks tonight

jaw is still numb

and I mean the outside

trouble thinking

my friend's friend bashed biology majors tonight, he's an engineer. I told him while he tinkers with his toys I'll be the one keeping him alive and curing his cancer. Shut him up good. Pissed him off a bit. Haha fuck him. His only response was that my mother was a whore.

Well played logical rebuttal, engineer. Well played.

3. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Man, I don't want to nerd it up all in here, but what the fuck?

I spent all day prior to drinking studying for a bullshit class, and I couldn't help but get pissed off about the stuff it glossed over. I mean, I'm not even a history major, but I've taken a casual interest in studying the fuck out of WWII and this class did a quick synopsis of the second great war that summarized in a way that was greatly inaccurate. I mean I know this class is complete bullshit (I even went so far as to get chummy with my TA off hours and she ADMITTED that the class was bullshit. The class SHE was supposed to help TEACH) but still, shouldn't the goal be accuracy?

Fuck this shit.

I've been drinking since 8 PM, which was....8 hours ago? And I had a great time at my friend's place, but even after all that shit I'm still remembering that bullshit.

Fuck casual careless inaccuracy. fUCK it up its shiny red babboon ass

4. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well your friend doesn't sound too bright. Had I been him, I would have wished you good luck keeping him alive and curing his cancer, much less figuring out how to do both those things, without the technology and the equipment that was discovered, developed, built and programmed by engineers and programmers.

Anyway, its 7am here and I have been drinking for way too long. Goodnight TiB.

5. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

carrymehome sucks balls at Wii bowling, even though he smack-talked as if he was a champion. Who has the sparkle ball? Yup, this girl. Gris is respectable, but really not worthy. Yup, I said it. Come get it if you dare. Shit, Clocks are turned forward - Bed. Bed.

6. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm so late to the party, but I just want to throw some hot naked ass out there.

...and i don't mean my ass, obviously. That'd cause some anti-boners...at least from the men.

Asians with booty?

Hooray!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Holy fucking Christ sts9 is the greatest band on the planet. Go jackets, fuck duke.

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is your friend's friend still in his first year of university? Because that's the last time I really heard engineers going on like that, when they were still in high school more or less. Crap like "If science kids could do engineering, they would". Standard response? "If you want to be a real engineer, go join the army and defuse land mines". I also feel like pointing out that I have been through several courses where the TAs have told us, even without having to get all buddy-buddy with them, that the course (or their section of it) is bullshit.

By the way - when do the eels start popping out of those girls' asses? I refuse to believe you can post something that's NSFW and normal.

9. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Surprisingly, mojito mix actually tastes passably close to the real thing.

Yesterday was a success story; caught two fish and, more importantly, killed half a 30-rack between two people on the fishing excursion. Came home to find the fiance had throughly cleaned the house like a good little woman; drunkenly grilled an awesome mesquite-smoked pork tenderloin and made some fresh garlic bread.

Hangover this morning was workable.

Life is good.

(Ok guys, really, I just don't get the asian thing. Can someone please explain it? Is it because they're short so they can reach the bottom cabinets with the cleaning supplies easier? Does the roundness make for better stability while vacuuming?)

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's not that I specifically have yellow fever or anything like that, it's just that Asian women are one of the stars in the constellation of the female gender that I find attractive. They have vaginas and boobs like everyone else, what's to explain? And it's not that all of them are attractive, just like with everyone else. There's a bell curve, and I aim for the top half of it.

Sadly, they seem to have the most collectively fucked up cultures outside the Muslim world.

11. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm working in the office this weekend. I was just reading the sex myths thread. A co-worker came to talk to me, and I forgot to switch screens. He laughed. Here's to hoping I don't get fired today!

12. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm pretty sure I'm dying right now. Holy fucking hangover, Batman.

EDIT: Fucked an asian last night/this morning.

13. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

More beer, a grill, good friends and some steaks/burgers/pork make for a great hangover cure on a Sunday.

14. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I do b'lieve the fucked-up-edness is due to having their culture destroyed and replaced by nothing. It happens fairly predictably. Japan getting nuked then getting dominated by the US, Germany getting raped after WWI, brainwashed during WWII, and then raped and divided for 40 years after WWII, the places in Africa heaviest hit by colonialism, the muslim world getting raped by the British, then the Russians, then the United States...the list goes on. Fucked-up-edness is a result of severe trauma. In people. In nations.

Anyway, you want fucked up? Pandora's box is yawning, and there's more where these came from.

[​IMG]

15. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God damn you for the last one. God damn you Allord.

16. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...this. What. The fuck. Was that.

If you (Allord) haven't beaten off to that already, I'd be shocked. I'm not sure how you'll ever have a normal relationship with normal sex.

17. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What was your childhood like Allord?

18. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Awesome... I was supposed to go to my girlfriends house and get laid tonight. Now thanks to fucking Allord I won't be able to get a boner for a week.

Good job, dickface.

19. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Alllord I repped you expecting a PM, but after seeing that, please please PLEASE don't reply. PLEASE. Goddamn...

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That was probably the worst thing I have ever seen next to A Shot At Love with Tila Tequila (waaaay more traumatizing). What's electro-shock therapy LIKE, anyway? Do they give you ice cream afterwards?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.