Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 9/7/2012-9/9/2012!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

#201 bewildered, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. mav_ian

mav_ian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I never really quite understood how Ballsack became the whipping boy, but I probably missd a lot in that time I was away. For a brief 3 year period, I almost had a life. Hell, I still confuse you guys half the time with each other, but that might just be early-onset dementia.

However, I don't have enough personality to stand up to peer pressure so:
    Fixed that for you.

3. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

It's ok. I got shimmered and bewildered confused for the longest time, and still have to remind myself which one is which.

4. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you read a post and laugh - it wasnt me. I'm never funny pretty much ever. Bewildered is hilarious.

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I still can't keep PinkCup and Pink Candy straight. One works with sex offenders and the other likes to be spanked. I think...

6. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here is a simple tip to help you out.

If it's about what comes out of an ass, it's bewildered. If it's a picture of an ass, it's shimmered.

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

If they're being an ass, it's _________.

8. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If the name fits...

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I as well. I used to get villagebicycle and Village Idiot mixed up fairly often as well. Until I met villagebicycle and then it made a bit more sense. I often confuse Parker and Peter North as well, but thats mostly just based on their respective sexual prowess.

So I watched Haywire tonite and while her dialogue delivery is a bit wooden, Gina Carano has fucking presence on screen, so fucking sexy. The fight scene with her and Fassbender is fantastic. Just brutal and awesome to see her go into MMA mode instead of the ridiculous punch sequences most action movies feature.

10. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

whoa, whoa, whoa. Is the ass bleeding from spicy foods a real thing? I always thought that was a joke made up by the south Park guys.

11. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For some.

But I was in fact referencing South Park.

12. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's easy to see why you'd be confused, they both like to be spanked.

13. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There's a Tex-Mex restaurant in Bedford NH that serves a dish called Pasta 911. They make a big fuss about its heat on the menu as the sauce uses habeneros, jalapeƱos and a variety of other colon cleansers. But it also uses tropical fruits. After eyeing it on the menu after several visits, I asked myself, "How hot can this really be?". I posed this question after numerous margaritas (see previous post about tequila). So, I ordered it. The waitress asked if I'd had it before, I said no, then posed my question to her. She offered to bring me a small sample of the sauce to try first. I put a very modest amount on a chip and at first, there was a wonderful explosion of flavor on my tongue. The mango, pineapple and banana came thru, and lingered for all of 3 nanoseconds before the Scovilles took over. Hottest thing I have ever tasted. My brother-in-law ordered it as an appetizer one time and polished it all off, sweating and crying like a mourner in a sauna.

At an Indian restaurant in London, they listed their hot levels 1-10. I asked what level the cooks make vindaloo for themselves and the said 7, so that's what I ordered. He advised a 5. Good advice. Based on the 5, the 7 would have killed me and the 10 would have resulted in spontaneous combustion.

And the rectal bleeding is from a fissure caused by the extreme bowel movements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.