Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 9/7/2012-9/9/2012!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I guess I'm pretty oblivious to the mainstream nutritional world, I didn't know this was a real study.

Well, organic farms just use natural pesticides which can be just as bad as the industrial ones, but you're right that the local stuff is way healthier.

I have enough for the both of us, so I'll drink it all while I laugh at you.

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Want to drink but it doesn't fit in with my meal plan today.

So the obvious solution....skip dinner and drink instead? Eh? Eh?

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I often drink several types of wine that compliment a variety of my needs.

Am I the only one that hates California wine? Shit be blowin' up and I think it tastes like a decrepit tick hound. I mean, shit, not everything can be Carlo Rossi jug hooch, but how about some standards?

Love me some Bordeaux; Chateau Bellevue is cheap and good. Spanish Rioja is tits. Casa Del Trebbio chianti is alright for the table. Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio is my favorite white. Hell, I'd be happy drinking nothing but stuff from St. Emillion Bordeaux region forever. Those stinky frogs can't brew a beer to save their lives, but holy shitcakes can they make some wine.

4. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry, I can't hear you over all the bacon, chocolate and wine I'm consuming while still losing weight.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I eat bacon every day and chocolate on occasion. I can't have too much sweet stuff though because I sorta have a sugar addiction so those things are mostly out.

6. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Whoa, whoa, what kind of itch are you looking to get scratched here Pinkcup? I am 100% serious with this question.

7. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I read an article in the paper the other day about how that's really common with college girls. They called it "drunkorexia." I didn't read the entire article, but I'm pretty sure the conclusion was that it's awesome.

8. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Ummm, I'm pretty sure I invented drunkorexia circa 2001 where I skipped dinner in order to get drunker more quickly with less calories consumed that day. Yes, the liver is evil and needs to be punished.

9. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

So I'm going to be sent to one of two conferences before the end of the year and I get to pick: One's in DC, the other is in Vegas. I've never been to Vegas, but I have some family in DC I'd be able to hang out with.

I defer to the wisdom of TiB to help me with this important decision.

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Come at me, bacon.

11. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's just a better shopping experience when all the women around you are really hot and wearing spandex workout shorts and then bending over near you to reach things.

Do I harbor the faint hope that one of them will brush my arm in the cheese section and then start flirting with me? And then she'll start complaining about how her husband doesn't have time to have sex with her anymore? And then we grab coffee together and have a friendly bonding experience that ends with her agreeing to have a threesome with me and The Dude?

No, how dare you suggest such a thing?!?! That is gross and not at all my scene. Nope. Not at all.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd say DC just because I want to hear what the nightlife and bar scene are like in DC as Im going their in a few weeks. Im heading to the usual historical spots, Smithsonian, National Archives, NRA headquarters. But wonder where the good bar spots are and how to avoid the ones filled with lame political types.

13. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck. I really want to go get some food (all we have in the house is cereal, milk, and frozen dinners), but I am far to drunk to go. Why can't there be some kind of home delivery service for donuts?

14. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Another ringing endorsement for the legalization of marijuana, ladies and gentlemen!

15. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

So we have decided to get a dog and the family and I went to Delaware Humane Association and checked out this pretty girl (that's NOT me holding her):

[​IMG]

We decided to put in an application and we are second in line. If the other people get refused, then we get a call and have to set up an adoption interview with our WHOLE family. Our oldest wasn't there today since she worked and they specifically requested her to be there. THEN if they deem we are worthy, we will then get to take her home on a third trip. I've had easier job interviews. She is a cutie though. Don't anyone try to steal her!

We got home late since it was over an hour's drive and I am now watching Meatballs. SPAZ! SPAZ! SPAZ! SPAZ! SPAZ!

Wild and crazy here folks.

16. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

What if it doesn't play out like that? What if instead of complaining about her husband's lack of attention she complains that he doesn't make the effort to satisfy her anymore and wonders aloud if maybe a woman could do a better job instead? Threesome or bust?

17. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Banned.

18. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Peru wins.! Wirld Cup dreamsstill alivea! 2-1 bitches more peruvian beer suck my ballsvenesuela

19. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes. And now I want that on a bumper sticker.

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I say go to Vegas, because DC sucks. And, by DC, I mean the mall area across from my hotel in Fairfax, VA. Granted, pressing the "walk" button to go over to the local chain restaurant bar for dinner where there were all of 3 people in the place isn't exactly "checking out the bar scene" - but, whatever.

You might think that coming back to my hotel and drinking beer alone watching SportsCenter is lame . . . and you'd be right.

Seriously, though, three people. But, the Jumbalaya pasta was delicious - shrimp, chicken and andouille sausage and a cajun cream sauce. Yum.

What kind of awful diet plan doesn't allow drinking? Tell what plan you're on, and I'll tell you what you can drink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.