Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weird South African Holiday Drunk Thread 4/30/10!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durbanite, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey! I'm mature for my age! Of course I don't come across that way on here probably, but people have literally refused to believe I'm 19. And it's probably a girl thing, but having an older brother has probably increased my love for older guys because he has some really freaking attractive friends who were always at our house.

By maid do you mean nanny? Because it's not the same thing. At all.

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

By "maid" or "nanny" I mean "woman who will clean my place in exchange for pay". Because god forbid a man have to scrub his own floors on his hands and knees with a mr clean magic sponge. But it does make this sleeman honey brown taste that much nicer.

3. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I do like to clean! My family likes to say that my job is like wife training and then next year I can go to bible school and find myself a husband.

4. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Carpenter, unless you live anywhere near a base, women line up and drop to their knees. Unfortunately, there's a metric ass-load of stupid, horny, slightly rich would be pilots where I am...one of them being me. Women, or should I say girls in this case, have the pick of the litter here and the girl-wanting-guy ratio drops back to normal levels because there's so many of us. Now, when I go to my sister's college graduation in a week...

And rockstar for sure.

And this girl was nothing special, just a naive 18 year old who became infatuated with my devilish good looks and world-class charm. Plus it helped that I she had a damn good body with just a little extra. As far as being able to talk to her, I really didn't the whole night, she was just kinda there. Hell, I forgot her name immediately after she told me and only remembered it when I took a shower today. It was funny as shit before her and her friend left this morning, they were talking about prom and who they were going with...I just laughed and walked away.

Edit: Fuck I just forgot her name again...started with a C though.

5. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    Fuck. The Jim Beam that was supposed to last me a month will be finished by the end of next week.

That one is a bit too tasty...

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Followed by...

You're a pilot all right. Which reminds me - why do you drive an infiniti and not a saab? I thought saabs were made of fighter jets or something.

Well then hop on a plane and come on down. You can help yourself to the beer in the fridge and liquor in the cabinet. Also, did you know that if you married me you could take free flights to Germany with me? True story.

7. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

You know what, once is fun. But age and experience account for something. It's all about the willingness to learn or try new things. The "hot" dead fish may be trainable, and the rockstar may not want to indulge in new experiences. I personally don't have a hard and fast rule, but I dig the teachable types.

8. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Free beer and free flights to Germany? Let's just get this over with. I do.

9. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

GA, I've always wanted an Infiniti, and all Saab's are sedans except the convertible. And even then, the only 'fast' one is the Aero version, which is cool and all, but whatever. The Infiniti has the style, looks, feel, and speed of a sports car that I was looking for. It fits me and it always turns heads.

Ps, raced a GTO last night on the way home. HA! I thought those things were decently fast, guess not.

10. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#170 Nitwit, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This was the best. Especially if your brother was in a sport, and he brought home guys from the team. Oh how was rugby practice? Yeah, you do look dirty. Oh? You want a shower? Let me show you where the towels are....

12. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh my lanta, yes. Hockey and lacrosse players = gorgeous. Except for boys with hockey faces. No thanks. And later he made musician friends who would show up in all their scruffy glory. I'm actually a little bit excited to go home for the summer now.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My little sister's friends have always been annoying as fuck, whether they were 9 or 19.

In unrelated news, I am enjoying some home made hamburgers on the balcony, listening to the Wallflowers. Outstanding.

14. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

I'm listening to Stone Temple Pilots' Core. Good stuff with whiskey, I think. Opinions?

Oh, I have no little sister, or brother, so I can cast exactly fuckall opinion on that. I'd always wanted a sister as a kid and teenager - so I could deflect blame on them. Isn't that why anyone wants a sibling?

15. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My little sister's friends have always been . . .accommodating. Whether they were 19 or 39.

16. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's a breakup and I'm on the wrong side. Music, beer, loneliness and the drunk thread is my outlet.

#176 Nitwit, May 2, 2010
  17. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

That's what I always used my little sisters for. Of course, I was an evil little genius but always left out a big piece of the puzzle so it always came back to bite me in the ass. Like when I wrote on the walls in like first grade, I wrote my sister's name. That would have been a great idea if she knew how to write. Instead, I got in worse trouble for framing my sister.

Plus since I was the oldest I would even get in trouble if they did something wrong because I wasn't watching them close enough. Fuck being the oldest kid. I had an earlier curfew and didn't get away with half the shit my younger sisters did/do.

18. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dunno, I've recently noticed that the girls seem more attractive once they're a year or two out of high school. I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's just me.

19. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

You know it's bad when the TiB's resident lesbian speaks the truth...

Those one or two years provide experience, right?

20. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seriously, just don't bite the dick, .and everything will be fine.........................bitch.

#180 Nitwit, May 2, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.