Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WOOOOO Let's Get After It! WDT 7/29/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just got back from a 10 mile run. The first 5 were run in a sauna, the last 5 were run in thunder, lightning, and torrential downpours. I am not sure which was worse. It wasn't until I got home to get out of my soaked clothes that I realized white shirt + white sports bra + rain = free peep show.

So in the spirit of that, here are some other girls getting dirty.

[rnsfw][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][/rnsfw]

3. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Was someone chasing you?

4. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well crap, I just read back and it appears that my post came at kind of an awkward moment in the WDT.

Sorry WickedBitch, I am really not insensitive, just lazy.

5. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Wicked, I hear there's a Tibette orgy in the works. I'm not sure if you dance on the other side of the line ever, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Gravitas, the Friend Zone is a myth. Or I should say, it's possible to eventually sleep with somebody who views you as only a friend: usually it comes with her discovering how much more awesome you are than she realized. This obviously won't work if you're obsequious or manipulative, but trust me, it's possible.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Or if you'd rather pfrefer the easy route, you both get wasted together after one of your relationships ends and you end up having Plan B Sex at the end of the night. Either way it's a win, mercy fuck or not.

[​IMG]

7. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Hello all.

It's fine weather today and celtic are kicking off against Inter-Milan. I'm 3litres of cider in and having a great time.

2 weeks ago I posted here thinking I was drinking to much, since then I've started going to the gym a lot and doing social activities that don't involve alcohol (playing football, sauana etc) and it's very fun. Not really sure why I'm writing this, a bit bored till I go to a party.

8. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haha! You're fine. I'm actually glad to have the heat off of me. Talking about this shit is depressing and embarrassing so carry on!

And Nom, I am strickly dickly. Sorry.

9. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yet another fucking yard sale.

I had some cholo with "49ers" tattooed on his face offer me under face value for a bunch of 2 dollar bills and half dollars, and didn't understand why I wouldn't budge.

I offered him 50 cents for his dollar bill. He refused. I was like, exactly.

10. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Trying to sell your house?

11. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

For some reason, this is the image I get when I imagine your yard sales, Kuhjäger...

[​IMG]

And WickedBitch, you're more than welcome at the orgy. I'll be gentle.

12. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I went to the California Mid-State Fair yesterday. Holy shit this town gets chock full of hot women whenever there's a major event going on.

Is it just me, or are farmer's daughters disproportionately hot? I was walking through the 4H barns and found myself wishing I'd grown up in the sticks.

13. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Less trailer, more brown people.
    [​IMG]

Leaving the country and getting rid of crap. The Feds are building a pretty strong case, so I gotta get out before the grand jury convenes.

14. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Kujager, will you still post when you're living in the land of free health care and education?

15. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I see a discrepancy.

16. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

True. But we moved it. ergo less trailer.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Apparently I am allergic to red wasps. Fucker stung me through my shirt, my stomach swelled like I was the pregnant man, and I felt so sick I threw up. That was some legitimate pain.

At least my throat didn't close.

Win?

18. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is a fairly interesting topic but I want to start out that as an English speaking human being, I've already handicapped myself. English is actually a fairly difficult language to learn math with - it's clumsy. I'm not saying it's isn't a strong language but an incredibly difficult one to start out with.

It all starts out with basics. Read these numbers out loud 4, 8, 5, 3, 9, 7, 6. Without looking at them, spend the next twenty seconds memorizing these numbers and write them down. If you're English, you have a 50/50 chance of remembering the entire string. If you're Chinese, you're almost certain to get it right. We human beings have memory loops that only last for about two seconds; within that two seconds, you can easily memorize whatever you want. Chinese language allows them to memorize these numbers because they can fit those seven numbers within the two second memory loop.

Now, I'm pulling some text off of Malcolm Gladwells Outliers and out of Stanislas Dehaene's book The Number Sense.

For example, we say fourteen, sixteen, seventeen and nineteen; but one could logically expect us to say oneteen, twoteen or fiveteen but we do not. Past twenty, we start changing convention to decade-number; ie: twenty two. Each number in our language has a different form, our numbering system is highly irregular. The Chinese has a very logical numbering system. Eleven is ten-one (obviously not the actual language but we will represent the Chinese numbering system this way), twelve is ten-two and Twenty-four is two-tens-four, ect. By learning how to count quicker, using a logical numbering pattern they're learning the numbering system faster than we can.

There is also another bonus; if you ask an English seven-year old to add 37 + 22, they have to convert the words into numbers first. 2 plus 7 is 9; 30 and 20 is 50; which makes 59. Ask an Asian child to add three-tens-seven and two-tens-two, and then the necessary equation is right there, embedded in the sentence: five-tens-nine. There is a reason why kids become disenchanted with math at an early age; conceptually, it's a very difficult system to learn in English because of how clumsy our mathematical system truly is. Asian kids can learn to hold more numbers in their heads because it's quite simple and logical, which leads them to less frustration and will likely lead them to enjoying math more - they have a built in advantage to their system.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Going to the Beach With Three Women

I'm in RI this weekend on a camping trip. It's 3 couples; 3 guys and 3 gals. These are my girlfriends friends and I haven't met any of these people before today. We decided to go to a beach called Watch Hill for the day, which I earnestly object too (As it becomes crowded with no parking) and suggest another beach which is unanimously rejected. On top of it, one of the other guys is sick (probably with scurvy or something) and the other wants to go fishing by himself. Fine, Ill go with the three women. We get in the car and the following conversation occurs:

Girlfriend (in panic mode): Where's my GPS?? I don't know how to get there! I thought I packed it!?

Me: Why do you even take it out of your car?

Girlfriend: Why are you giving me the 3rd degree, I forgot it, okay!?

Fine, I'll shut up. We stop and get gas and drive for 15 minutes when Friend 1 leaves her wallet on the gas station counter.

Friend 1: OMG I don't have my wallet! I left it at the place. And my license is in there, my license!

[Car comes to a screeching halt, on a divided highway, mind you] and we do a U-turn at an intersection, cutting off a tractor trailer. We grab her wallet and disembark once again. 45 minutes after squawking about god knows what, as arrive in the beach township. Since it's late morning, there's zero parking. We finally find a small shopping center near the beach that has parking for shoppers only. Great, we can tell the lady atthe entrance were shopping or whatever and walk to the beach. No big deal.

Lady at the entrance: This lot is for shoppers only, are you heading to the beach or shopping?

Three girls in unison: Oh were going to the beach.

Lady: Oh I'm sorry, you can't park here then.

Me: What the fuck? Why didn't you all just lie? This girl is not towing anyone's car nor does she give a shit. Nice fucking job.

Girlfriend: Dont be an asshole, we didnt know.

Me: THERE'S FUCKING SIGNS ALL OVER THE PLACE, HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW?

Friend 2: Dont yell at her you asshole.

Me: Fuck you bitch. You don't have to be her knight in shining armor just because your ex beat the shit out of you.

Complete silence fills the air for the next 15 minutes. This is now awkward. We then do 11 more laps around the township looking for a spot, again, in silence. Finally Friend 1 chirps up:

Friend 1: Why don't we try the other beach?

Girlfriend and Friend 2: Yeah that's a good idea, we should have done that earlier.

20. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Saw Crazy, Stupid Love last night. In the interest of full disclosure I was punchdrunk on my girlfriend and about six bourbons deep, but it was legitimately hilarious. HIGHLY recommend it, if only so one of you douchebags can go see it and then complain about it.

My day has consisted of morning sex, some Reese's ice cream, morning sex, some leftover chicken francaise, taking a giant dump, and now I'm killing time before playing golf with some buddies. It's past noon, so now I don't have to put my booze in coffee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.