Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WOOOOO Let's Get After It! WDT 7/29/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you turned the prints around and pulled the wire up like it was hanging, then measured from the top of the wire to the top of the print, you would have been done in about 10 minutes.

2. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Really?

What if there's no wire? I cut up a calendar and put the prints into record frames. It was like a hole in the back of the frame.

Edit: Most of the 2 hrs was spent measuring shit. And, I think maybe every frame was a little different. Annoying.

3. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Then you just measure from the top of the hole to the top of the frame. You hang up the first print where you want it, say 10" from ceiling. Distance from top of hole to top of frame is say 2". So the nail, screw or hanging clip goes in 12" from ceiling.

4. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

you know youre in pain when four serious sailor jerry and dr pepper doesnt touch it.

5. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They probably start by telling them about the whole rep thing and say that it is really important to their e-cred.

I don't know, in all honesty, oddly enough, I may feel differently about somebody else posting a pic of my boobs "with permission" than I do in posting them myself. I feel like I "know" you guys and it would be on par with me whipping my shirt off at a party. But being just another anonymous set of tits on the internet, meh, who cares.

Then of course I would break up with him for even suggesting it.

6. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Oh, I get it.

My measurement stuff was more about measuring hole to hole in the middle of a wall so that they were equidistant to each other and the windows on either side.

7. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Then you just measure the width of the print and divide by 2. Take that an add how far you want them from each other. Hang up the first one where you want it and use that measurement from the edge of the frame and they will equidistant apart. But if the frames are different sizes you will have to measure them all.

I have hung up over 5,000 mirrors, paintings and prints and got tired of doing it over and over again.

8. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

they did my blood pressure and sent me back to the waiting room. 131/85. normally I run 105/70. my bicep feels like it has a knife in it.

9. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

That's what I did...but it felt like it took for-fucking-ever. You must have the patience of Job.

10. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just saw "Cowboys and Aliens." It was alright; not the best example of a Western or a Scifi movie (and I'm a huge fan of both genres, especially Westerns), but definitely worth watching.
    Now that he's old, Harrison Ford looks like my dad, and in this movie, he kinda talked like my dad too.

Abigail Spencer was in this movie, and she was smokin' hot (literally, at one point).
    See exhibit A (In the movie she looked like she actually ate on a regular basis; you get to see her sort-of naked at one point):

[​IMG]

Here's the catch:
    She's an alien.

This brought up an interesting question: Would you fuck an alien if it resembled a human, and was intelligent*? Would that be bestiality, and if so, would society view it as harshly as bestiality with a "lower" species? I'm reminded of "Alien Nation," "The Coneheads," and all those aliens on Star Wars and Star Trek that looked about 90% human.

*Because there's no glory in fucking a girl with Down's Syndrome, or talking a ditzy girl into fucking you because you claim that you will be able to "Make her a famous movie star." That just makes you a scumbag.

EDIT: I also have another question: How is it that in all of these Westerns, guys are out there riding the range in full sunlight while wearing 3-piece suits? Why aren't they dropping off of their horses from heat-stroke?
    When I wear a suit, I'm hotter than hell and battling sweat, even indoors with air-conditioning. And these movies are supposed to be taking place in the American Southwest, THE VERY AREA THAT I HAPPEN TO LIVE IN, so I know what the weather is like.
    The same thing can be said about most cop shows/movies. The detectives arrive in suits and ties, and no one is sweating.
    I'm looking in your direction, "Heat." (Which takes place in LA)

11. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes.

12. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Dixiebandit: No, too creepy. No matter how hot it was, I would never be able to forget that it's an alien. I'd have "V" in my head.

Having a wild and crazy Saturday night. I'm watching "Super Size Me" for the first time. This is gross. Mostly, the idea of branding/marketing/whatever to kids with Happy Meals, playgrounds, etc. I remember begging my mom to take me to McDonald's for the Happy Meal toy. I don't even remember liking the food. I just wanted a toy.

One of my friends went through a traumatic birth (as in, she almost died and might not be able to have kids after it), and is taking on natural births as her cause. Has anyone heard of "The Business of Being Born"? It looks interesting, at least.

13. Stimpson J Cat

Stimpson J Cat
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

And risk running into this:
    [​IMG] ?
    I think not.

Also, one of the first images that comes up when you google image search "vagina dentata" is
    [​IMG]
    Did I miss something in that movie?

14. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The oddest thing just happened to me. Bear with me here, as I'm a little drunk. I was golfing with my buddies all afternoon, shut down the bar at the course, grabbed dinner. I get dropped off at my place, and as I'm walking towards our door I see something sitting in front of it.

It's a 12pk of Miller High Life, with ONE beer taken out of it.

[​IMG]

What the hell? I look around, no one else is outside. I grab a beer and it's cold. Like, COLD. So...I stand there for a second, waiting to see if anyone is going to come out and explain it. Then I realized I'm hot, slightly burnt, buzzed, and standing outside staring beers.

So I took them inside.

High Life (or any Miller product really) isn't my favorite, but I'll drink most anything if it's free. This is better than free beer however, as it's FOUND beer. I'm not even going to bother trying to figure this out. This weather makes people do crazy things. It's 10pm here, dark as hell and the heat index is still 101. Thanks for beers, whoever.

15. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hakuna Matata's lyrics are easily modified.

16. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

That stuff is shit. It's always on sale at Walgreens across the street for around 6 bucks. I did it once...never again.

Maybe someone, like me, was tricked into buying it and then realized their mistake, leaving it there for passersby.

17. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Agreed, but if I was forced to drink Miller anything, it'd be High Life. Kind of a shame that such a great ad campaign/legacy is wasted on such a shitty beer.

18. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

...Rawr!

Aaaahhhh!

Woo!

Yeaaaaah!

Woo!

AAAGGGGHHH!

Seven!

19. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Hey dickhead, what LSU games are you doing this year? You can bet your ass I'll be in Red Stick when we come to town. Gotta introduce your wife and son to that world at some point...

20. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kids asleep! They have been evil all day! Time for beer.

I love my twins but when you already have a full time three year old at home, (fiances daughter) and then you throw the three year old twins in there it is a pretty horrible mix sometimes. Highlights include: The daughter throwing an acorn at a passing dog. The younger son breaking a glass because he refused to listen. All three of them digging a foot wide hole in the well kept lawn. And more fighting, arguing, and just random whinyness than congress is currently displaying. Did I mention time for a beer?

Thank god for my birthday on Wednesday. I need some grown up drunken shenanigans desperately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.