Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WOOOOO Let's Get After It! WDT 7/29/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I just had an ex cop from Maryland in my office. He told me some of the greatest cop stories I have ever heard. I don't even care if they are true or not, because they are just that awesome. He was old and funny. I never talk to funny, old, men. Usually, the old men I deal with are cranky, and cursing at me.

He told me about the time that two women robbed a bank topless. There was 27 witnesses. Not two of the witnesses had the same description of the two women. They couldn't even tell the cops whether they used handguns or shotguns. The women weren't charged.

He had 600 girls from the University of Maryland decide to go streaking. Traffic was blocked off for 4 hours. None of the girls got arrested.

He had one of his rookie cops write a seat belt ticket to a guy that was in the passenger seat of his own car, while his car was being towed down the road.

2. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like to think that I'm a confident and competent drunk. Then out comes the shooters. How did I get home and who shit in my mouth?And how did the entirety of my night just cost $5.25? I think I owe some people some handy's.

3. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know what is funny/ironic/whatever. On another message board I go to, yesterday one member just wrote and posted a "letter" he wrote to his best friend on the two year anniversary of his death (I think it was some sort of catharsis thing) and one of the things that he addressed/apologized for was fucking the guys ex. Never thought that would be a topic that I would see come up twice in one day.

4. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have you never had a truly serious relationship, or are you just a shitty friend?

There are a lot of reasons to not fuck your friend's exes, even if they were just dating, let alone engaged. Respect for your friend's feelings of loss; no matter who ended it, they are still attached to each other in an emotional way. "Manning up" doesn't play into it. Say you and the ex become serious. It's gonna be real comfortable hanging out socially with the best friend and that girl, huh? Now you have to choose between your relationship and your friendship.

Even if it's a one time, two-aquaintances-fucking-in-the-night thing, you're going to have to deal with one of three situations. You tell your "Best Friend" about it, and have to deal with his reactions to what is essentially a betrayal of him (he may play it off like he's cool with it, but how likely is that). You don't tell your buddy, and he finds out, and that friendship just got flushed down the fucking toilet. You don't tell your buddy, and he never finds out, and you have to live with being a dirtbag that doesn't understand what the term "Friend" means.

5. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, and as for the wok discussion, I recommend cast iron so you can throw it on the grill and can use the same cleaning practices as regular cast iron skillets.

[​IMG]

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I've seen the "best friend" thing play out before.

Guy One breaks off with his fiance of 1 year.
    Guy Two, his best friend, sees his friend's ex a year later, and they hit it off.
    Guy Two ends up marrying her and having a couple of kids. They are perfect together.

Guy One got pissy and told him to fuck off and it ended the friendship.

Guy Two didn't give a shit, as he found the love of his life, and wasn't going to let Guy One's issues fuck with that.

Can't say I blame him.

Just sayin.

7. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If it's an ex, something (or everything) didn't work.

Why does that mean that either of you can't date and/or fuck mutual friends?

I hate when people are territorial about things they 'no longer own.' Put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

8. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think there's a difference between having a relationship with an ex and just straight up fucking them. If it were me, I'd be way more pissed about the straight up fucking than I would the relationship. Despite the fact that shit may not have worked out between me and her, I'm not going to stand in the way of two people's happiness. Unless she was cheating on me with him. Then I'm burning down their houses and burying them in lime.

All I'd want is a moratorium until I've gotten over her (either a few months or until I've found someone else). I don't think that's too much to ask for.

9. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Another reason to not fuck your friend's ex: Pretty much every time I've seen a friend start up a relationship with someone's ex, the ex ends up cheating on him with the old flame.

10. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It has nothing to do with "dealing" with it. It has to do with common courtesy, respect, and friendship. It looks like you haven't read the Man Laws yet.

11. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

It's funny how almost any relationship is acceptable if it leads to love and/or marriage.

Dating a co-worker?
    Hitting on your best friend's little sister?
    Hooking up with a friend's ex?
    Going out with a girl even though you have a girlfriend?

I know people who started dating their spouses in the above ways. Not the greatest places to find love, but it happens. The older we get the more baggage we bring to relationships. I'd prefer to start dating someone with the least amount of baggage or potential for drama, but you really can't pick who you hit it off with.

The guy asking about the ex-fiance sounded like he was solely looking for booty instead a relationship. Maybe I'm a judgmental bitch with double standards, but I think that's totally different. That's disrespecting the friend. You can find booty anywhere. Why does it have to be your friend's ex? Unless you really suck with women.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And some "Man Laws" are fucking retarded and written by morons.

13. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you're wrongly suited for someone and then find that you're a perfect match for a friend of theirs - I think it is within your rights to be an adult and make an adult decision about the situation.

Female or male, I don't believe there is a law behind it.

If any of my friends want to fuck and/or be with any of the men from my past - good for them. At least they have a bit of insight about what he was like when we were together.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

If you're just out to get your dick wet, then in my opinion, it's not cool and disrespectful to your friend if you know he's got emotional drama/baggage/shit with her. It's also stupid to open yourself up to that just for a piece of ass.

If it's something that's got a serious potential, as in it's not just about you getting your dick wet, then the proper answer is "it depends".

There are no set hard and fast conditions/rules that govern such a situation.

You have to consider the specific details and come to your own grown-up decision. Some things to consider are:

-- just how good of a friend is your friend
    -- how does he handle shit
    -- how much is that "best" friendship worth
    -- is she worth the shot

It's called being a mature adult. Likewise, if your "best friend" can't see that you and her might be a better and long-lasting fit, and "give his permission", what kind of best friend is he in the first place?

15. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

My girlfriend is a friends ex and he's totally cool with it. Just kidding, he threatened to beat me up "one of these days when I'm not expecting it." It's fine, I don't expect much from a guy who's 5'5", 40 lbs overweight, and walks with a limp to deliver much of an ass kicking.

Bottom line -- who gives a shit? No one has any right or claim to an ex when the relationship didn't work out. A few months of a buffer after a relationship ends is polite and it's a good idea to talk to the guy about it first. If he's still a cantankerous prick after that then fuck it and go for it anyway; especially if he's already in another relationship.

PS - I want to fuck the mom in this commercial:

#495 Juice, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  16. sartirious

sartirious
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I honestly would have been mine with my ex dating a (former) friend...except they didn't wait a few months. It hadn't even been a month before they were "serious" and she was moving in with him. Very shortly after that it came out that he was one of the friends she had been going to for advice and emotional support during our relationship issues. The motherfucker decided to capitalize on the situation instead of being the friend I thought he was.

In short, I hope they both die in a fire..after suffering from AID's, tuberculosis, parkinsons, alzheimers, cancer, dementia, and bankruptcy.

I don't like being cheated on. Bitter much?

17. ASL

ASL
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It all depends on the people and the situation. Can't really say much more than that.

In other news, got a Ruger P95 for my birthday, can't wait to go to the range! Not only that, my sister got me a few bottles of delicious Delirium beer from Belgium. Those went down veeery well last night.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<WDT Extended>

I'm not Canadian - am I supposed to get drunk tonight?

19. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes, you Americans should drink on behalf of your Canadian friends.

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think I have any Canadian friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.