Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WOOOOO Let's Get After It! WDT 7/29/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm torn. I side with the families of the junkies more. The sheer frustration of having your child so close to death must be maddening. You never know if that phonecall at 4 a.m. is the coroner or your kid looking for bail. The Hoarders though? I'd laugh and write them out of my life. I've got more empathy for a junkie than someone that lives in a house full of dead cats. Somehow I've rationalized this in my brain.

On a side note, just thinking about that show makes me want to clean my house again.

The dude with the rat infestation was fucking hilarious. Dumb bastard is trying to take a nap, but the rats crawl all over him stealing the hair off his head to make nests. Like he was living in Stephen King's Graveyard Shift.

2. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The episode that's on right now is about a young man addicted to crack. His dad kicked him out, so now he's living on the streets and his mother is living with him because she felt bad about it. What the fuck?

3. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You're like a retard living in the attic of a mansion...you'll never understand how awesome the living room is.

4. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm disgusted by that kind of weakness. That's your fucking boy. Pull the thumb out of your ass and do the right thing. Complacency enrages me so fucking bad. You know the right thing, so DO IT. People end up dead because someone else didn't insert themselves into the situation like they needed to. Kid is obviously too stupid to do it on his own. Apple does not fall far from the needy bitch.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Half credit. You have to mention America often, but only to make fun of it or point out how angry you are that everyone considers you its little brother.

6. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Apropos of nothing on this thread, but recent events in my life:

Basketball is more fun when you trash talk a little, but you feel like much more of an asshole when you fuck up. Hence, I rarely talk trash, out loud.

7. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I tend to agree with CJ - I have sympathy for the families. There was only ever ONE Intervention where I felt bad for the addict, and I felt she was fully justified in her position. She had been so badly fucked over by her family that there was no reason in the world to trust them or try and appease them. Other than that one episode, the rest of them are giant suckholes that take all the attention and resources of everyone around them. The flipside is that everyone around them is enabling their addiction, so vicious circle. Best thing you can do once you realize someone's an addict is turn off the tap. Let them hit bottom quicker, otherwise the "bottom" will just get worse.

Wow. That was heavy for a WDT. Here's boobs. As requested, the chick is skinny, since chubby girls are not appreciated. Or something. (But hooker and Angel aren't chubby, so I don't get that whole rant.)

[​IMG]

8. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Now you mad at Tahiry 'cuz your ass ain't famous (get it nigga?)
    Your ass ain't famous

[​IMG]

Besides, PP is allowed to have his tastes. That doesn't mean anybody should give a fuck about them except him and his girlfriend.

9. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Holy crap, I'm still here. Is this real life? I feel Ghost Dad.

#549 Poopourri, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's on Netflix instant watch. You're welcome.

(yes, I watched every episode)

11. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, now I feel dumb for repping Nettdata and saying "Don't you think that was a little harsh?"

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Nope, just a typo on my end. Fixed.

13. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

The irony is that if he'd simply STFU he could have lurked. Stupid children.

14. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER BODY?

Seriously, she looks like she should be wearing a corset, but she's not and her nipples are placed funny. Looks creepy to me. Man are we getting uppity about our nekked ladies around here or what?

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Sure! Let's see, what's an American stereotype...oh! I got one: I can lend you a few bucks.

Pass on the zoo. To get to the Moose (no "s"), you have to walk a long-ass downhill trail that's a royal pain in the ass to push a stroller back up, so no. And I find curling usually boring.

16. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I think she's been photoshopped. Then again, I think everyone's been photoshopped, so don't place any stock in what I think.

17. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And I think I may be one of the few Americans who lives within their means and isn't drowning in credit card debt, so I don't even need your money!. Look at us, bucking the stereotypes. It is like a match made in heaven, 75 degrees partly sunny with extra three day weekend heaven.

18. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, somehow every American who has ever posted on an internet form lives within their means, understands the value of a dollar, works for everything they has, and accepts personal responsibility for their actions. But the U.S. household debt and the world's most litigious society didn't come out of nowhere.

And as for me, there is an honest-to-god beaver dam around the corner from where I grew up.

You can't escape stereotypes. I'm pretty sure Nom is just being modest about fucking up at basketball.

19. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You think those people use any websites besides Yahoo Answers and MySpace?

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nah, there are many many hear who have admitted they are broke. I am not going to lie, I have my vices, but overspending on things that I can't afford is not one of them. Some could say I am somewhat frugal.

I guess I do have some student loans that I am working to pay off. Does that restore your faith in the American stereotype?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.