Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WOOOOO Let's Get After It! WDT 7/29/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Also, I posted 18 mins ago and no other posts yet?

For shame, drunkards.

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

[/quote]

The only thing I could think was, "I bet he gives really good oral."

Also, I have little sympathy for you people in dry spells! Except Wheelz, he beats me.

#162 bewildered, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kiss my ass (I will neither confirm nor deny that I have been drinking.)!

Here's some awesome music:

And here's some eye candy:
    [​IMG]

#163 dixiebandit69, Jul 30, 2011
  4. Politik

Politik
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

tibers, Since I'm drunk enough tO admit it is it bad I fucking despise most 20 year olds? the cool ones obviously exceptions. in what world is it acceptable where the first question you ask is What fraternity im in? Jesus Christ god is a fucker, were at the peak of attractiveness but everyone seems rEtarded. Am I crazy?

5. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<--------- No vagina king.

6. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you are the king of no vagina I get to be king of the friend zone.

I can give you the guided tour if you like.

Over there is the "Your like a brother to me bridge". We get a few jumpers every year.

On the adjacent block is the shame shimmering pool where you can look at your reflection and realize just how sexually unattractive you are.

And yes, the coup de grace, the Lap Dog Arch. Carved into it are scenes from the typical friend zone experience. Highlights include going shopping at the mall, fixing a girl's computer, and helping her move all her shit into her new boyfriend's apt.

7. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Well a friend of mine had a BBQ today at which he told me there would be a cute asian who specifically requested my presence. I figured this meant I was getting laid tonight. Then not only do I not get laid, the cute asian doesn't even show up. WTF MIXED SIGNALS.

On the plus side, I am quite drunk and I have a pastrami on rye in the fridge with my name on it.

Here's some asian boobs so you don't have to feel as annoyed as I do.

Attached Files:

8. Rumble

Rumble
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Holy melancholy batman! What happened to TIB tonight? I don't show up very often but when I do I expect a little more piss and vinegar than this.

Oh well, I've been doing some drunken, nostalgic youtubing tonight and I've forgotten how much I used to love this song which is very fitting given the current mood of the board right now.

One slightly more upbeat:

#168 Rumble, Jul 30, 2011
  9. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You gotta stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.

10. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They didn't lie when they said Prague's pubcrawl is the best in Europe. My head is throbbing so bad at the moment.

So many beautiful drunk women. I had a great time. They did this thing called "Power Hour" where you could drink an unlimited amount of either beer, wine, vodka or absinthe shots. I've never got so fucked up in one hour. Amazing!~

11. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You were going to explain how it's possible to go two years without fucking when you live with your spouse. Seriously? Two years? I don't understand how it could have not happened by accident in the middle of the night.

New Hampshire kicks ass, it's the best northeastern state you* can live in. I usually need a shopping cart or two when I'm buying beer/wine/booze up there.

*Assuming you're white and not on welfare.

12. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    If Gravitas is King of the Friend Zone, and HotWheelz is King of No Vagina, can I be the Ambassador between your peoples, since I am definitely a citizen of both nations?

In other news, I managed to chip one of my molars on Thursday. On a fucking potato crisp. So I now have a delightful spiky-edged tooth, which is unfortunately not in pain - if it was, I'd get it fixed.

Also, New Zealand raped the Springboks 40-7 in the Tri-Nations rugby match. That's a thrashing no matter how you sugarcoat it. In the old days, if a result like this happened, the Bok coach would've been fired before he'd even gotten back to the changeroom...

13. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I a bad person for thinking this is utterly hilarious?

Also, wasn't it a 2nd string South African side?

14. sartirious

sartirious
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My citizenship in the Scootah Nation is in it's infancy, but it's a start.

I wasn't on here much last night - whatever reason you're of thinking right now, is probably right. Giggity.

15. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#175 $100T2, Jul 30, 2011
  16. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He used to follow me into the bedroom on Saturday mornings, lock the door behind us, throw me on the bed and bury his face in my pussy. Now? Nothing. I wonder how much of that has to do with the fact that he's 50. Or....

I look like Sam Kinison with tits. I'd dare you to top that but I don't think you can.

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Well that seems redundant.

Have you broached the subject with your husband? I mean 2 years is a long time, so has he explicitly stated he doesnt want to sleep with you or has it just not happened?

18. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's what you get for having daddy issues and marrying an older guy.

Seriously, though, the time for half measures was gone about twenty three and a half months ago. Look him in the eye and say, "Fuck me. Right fucking now." If that doesn't work, punch him in the face and make him sleep outside with the dog.

19. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nooooo. I've sat here twiddling my thumbs hoping that someday, by telepathy maybe, my questions and prayers would be answered. Jesus, man. How fucked up do you think I am?!

He says he's just not interested. Here is what I was in no condition to say last night: I caught him pulling some craigslist bullshit. (I was not snooping. His technologically-dumb ass accidentally put a link to the email address he was using on the bookmarks toolbar in Gmail on the family laptop that he'd been taking to work every night. It was an address I had never seen before. He feebly tried to blame it on a coworker until I did a password recovery.) Not sure whether he was posting or answering but it really didn't matter. He swears he wasn't/isn't sleeping with anyone else but he has cheated on me before and he's just generally full of shit (even he will tell you this) so I don't believe him. That mixed with the 2 years of no sex makes it glaringly obvious, no?

He also swears it has nothing to do with me or my presumed unattractiveness but I'm not buying that line of crap either. Basically, my marriage is over, though with three small kids, we can't afford to live apart. I am in talks with a local fellow to get a little action (I put out my own fucking craigslist ad, goddammit) but with three kids home for the summer whose father works third shift, I have yet to find the time. Pray for me.

*edit* Pardon the grammar and run-on sentences. I am still half drunk.

20. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And now here's Tom with the weather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.